Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42064
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2015, 09:05 AM   #61
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
It is an open forum as far as the name calling or thread hijacking goes ...but there still are some forbidden topics that aren't allowed.

So if you're given any warnings or points for something posted in here then you obviously hit on one of the forbidden topics ...which you did in that example.
It appears that you have an agenda against me which is sad since you are supposed to take the high road and be neutral, but looks like you have joined the gang and choosen to have a personal agenda against me.
You claimed I violated forbidden topic rules but I am quite sure that death threats and acts of violence are forbidden in these grounds, yet Dirty Dog wished death on me and you seemed to turn the other way as if my life and well being doesn't matter. How do I know that Dirty Dpg hasn't already plotted to kill me ? If something bad happens to me blood will be on your hands. I don't feel safe in these forums and it seems like you either don't care or are unwillingly to alleviate my concerns.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:26 AM   #62
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Sir, I just moderate some forums on a hooker message board ....so regardless of what you might think I'm not here to protect you from all the dangers of the world.

If you have a legitimate concern for your safety because of this place then why do you still continue to visit here?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:43 AM   #63
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WeeEndowed, you are an idiot. Nothing is going to happen to you. No one knows who you are. No one cares who you are. You've threatened violence. No one believes you. You're not a Christian. You don't have an attorney. You are full of shit. That makes you funny. Participation in this board is voluntary. You are not required to be here. If you aren't enjoying yourself, go somewhere else. It's that simple. Your game is getting old and annoying.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 11:13 AM   #64
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sir, I just moderate some forums on a hooker message board ....so regardless of what you might think I'm not here to protect you from all the dangers of the world.

If you have a legitimate concern for your safety because of this place then why do you still continue to visit here?
Sir I have permission to be here - what did I ever do to you to deserve this personal agenda against me? I take it you must be a republican - if you are than you should not be a MOD over this forum because you don't have the temperament to make fair decisions? Who do I need to talk to in order to get a fair MOD to preside over this forum? You appear to be biased and favor the right wing not jobs who post here - I don't have a voice that has been heard and I not my case heard by a fair MOD.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:45 PM   #65
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

If I were you I would probably send a PM to Chica about all this ...or maybe just read the sticky at the top of the forum. Either one will work.

Good luck to you out there sir.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 12:54 PM   #66
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
It says explicitly in the rules for this forum that anything goes and if you can't handle that, don't go crying to a mod. It says that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Says the cum guzzler that is second ONLY to WE in running to the mods when he gets upset and acts like the 3 year old eunuch he is. Pot, meet kettle ! You REALLY are in your OWN little fucked up world, aren't you woomby ?

+1

Oh my! Did someone put Rey on ignore? The truth hurts, doesn't it undercunt?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 01:01 PM   #67
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
If I were you I would probably send a PM to Chica about all this ...
He wants you to prove Chica isn't a Republican first....
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 01:10 PM   #68
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I will answer that question for you YR it's because he himself is an attorney and a Jew. My attorney thinks he knows DSK aka Jewish Lwayer - does anyone know if JL practiced real estate law? If so my attorney knows this Jewish POS.
As expert trolls and baiting go, this guy takes the cake.

However, I'm not going to take the bait but I still maintain I'm not JL, and respectfully request you refrain from referring to me by that name, or the previously mentioned attorney will get you banned from this board, jailed, and bankrupted.

Have a nice day!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 01:11 PM   #69
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sir I have permission to be here - what did I ever do to you to deserve this personal agenda against me? I take it you must be a republican - if you are than you should not be a MOD over this forum because you don't have the temperament to make fair decisions? Who do I need to talk to in order to get a fair MOD to preside over this forum? You appear to be biased and favor the right wing not jobs who post here - I don't have a voice that has been heard and I not my case heard by a fair MOD.
Hell, I consider JCM to be a liberal!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 01:20 PM   #70
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
If I were you I would probably send a PM to Chica about all this ...or maybe just read the sticky at the top of the forum. Either one will work.

Good luck to you out there sir.
Sir you have not answred question- are you a republican ? You seem to be a nice guy but I think you have been persuaded to have an agenda against me. This forum lacks poise and control and the right wing fanatics have taken over this forum.
It's no longer a fun or safe place anymore and it's evident the MODs are not going to protect me - maybe when some of these guys get hit with legal papers they will wise up- hey DSK my attorney knows you - I wish it was legal to disclose your name but it's against rules - you are the POS Jewish lawyer who practices real estate I see a lot of attorneys know who runs in their circles.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:27 PM   #71
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sir you have not answred question- are you a republican ? You seem to be a nice guy but I think you have been persuaded to have an agenda against me. This forum lacks poise and control and the right wing fanatics have taken over this forum.
It's no longer a fun or safe place anymore and it's evident the MODs are not going to protect me - maybe when some of these guys get hit with legal papers they will wise up- hey DSK my attorney knows you - I wish it was legal to disclose your name but it's against rules - you are the POS Jewish lawyer who practices real estate I see a lot of attorneys know who runs in their circles.
Well, gee, go serve that guy papers and see if it shuts me up!!

If you think you know my name go ahead and send me an IM and I'll tell you if you got me or not.

BTW - you are a very entertaining [edit]
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 01:31 PM   #72
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Default Unhinged?

OK, I'll risk being sued for defamation...

Wellendowed, it looks like you'd better get your ass to the closest Home Depot right away.

Seems that some hinges fell off of your body and are rolling around on the floor!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 02:01 PM   #73
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well played, Marshall, er, I mean, WeeEndowed! Did you ever find CJOHNNY54 money?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 02:15 PM   #74
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well played, Marshall, er, I mean, WeeEndowed! Did you ever find CJOHNNY54 money?
Sorry, I don't get it. Who the fuck are Marshall and CJOHNNY54? Some sort of inside joke going on in here?
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 02:29 PM   #75
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Sorry, I don't get it. Who the fuck are Marshall and CJOHNNY54? Some sort of inside joke going on in here?
"Marshall" and "CJOHNNY54" are handles for former posters who have been banned who then reincarnated themselves only to banned again: multiple times. Hence, it is an inside joke. But WE is neither "Marshall" nor "CJOHNNY54", despite COG's teasing accusation. WE has been around for a while; hence, he is not a reincarnated "Marshall" or "CJOHNNY54".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women