Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2015, 03:14 PM   #106
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are the genetic misfire who thinks cartoons are real, and babbles like a brook of bullshit for two months at them. Standing in front of the monkey cage pulling your pud in lust is sicking chicken dick.
You're the genetic miscreant who consistently posts cartoons in lieu of cogent, verbal replies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 03:27 PM   #107
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're the genetic miscreant who consistently posts cartoons in lieu of cogent, verbal replies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You are the stupid MF who reply's to them. DAOTY 2014-2015 wear it proudly chicken dick.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 03:30 PM   #108
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are the stupid MF who reply's to them. DAOTY 2014-2015 wear it proudly chicken dick.
The only time you've been more correct than your post in the signature is when you admit that you're nothing but a cartoon posting on a SHMB, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:12 PM   #109
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The only time you've been more correct than your post in the signature is when you admit that you're nothing but a cartoon posting on a SHMB, Got a link to this lie chicken dick?Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
The only thing you do better than babble to cartoons, is lie chicken dick. You are hearing voices again. and the TV isn't on.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:16 PM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only thing you do better than babble to cartoons, is lie chicken dick.
Your handle says you're the cartoons in question, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:19 PM   #111
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your handle says you're the cartoons in question, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
If memory serves you were the one wanting to nurse on a biggen, but I turned you down. Which has nothing to do with cartoons chicken dick. You can squirm all you want chicken dick, but only a complete idiot would respond to a emoticon. However it will make you feel good to know you are complete.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:49 PM   #112
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If memory serves you were the one wanting to nurse on a biggen, but I turned you down. Which has nothing to do with cartoons chicken dick. You can squirm all you want chicken dick, but only a complete idiot would respond to a emoticon. However it will make you feel good to know you are complete.
Since your "memory" is as genetically defective as your "intellect", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, re-read what you posted in the signature below. That sums up the essence of your every post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 07-05-2015, 06:28 PM   #113
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only time you've been more correct than your post in the signature is when you admit that you're nothing but a cartoon posting on a SHMB, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
have you seen any other poster used in other posters signature line, regarding his stupidity?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:57 PM   #114
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Since your "memory" is as genetically defective as your "intellect", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, re-read what you posted in the signature below. That sums up the essence of your every post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Lack of intellect causes you to talk to cartoons chicken dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
have you seen any other poster used in other posters signature line, regarding his stupidity?
I don't think you posted a opinion on that thread either no stones, so you have no leg to stand on as usual.But you make a good nut nuzzler for chicken dick ....

You two need to get a room, in the mental ward Fucking retard's.LMAO.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:08 PM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
The really funny part about Ekim the Inbred Chimp's quote in the signature below is that it's obvious from the context of the thread that he misspelled a simple two letter word. Nevertheless, the misspelling is such a revealing Freudian slip on Ekim the Inbred Chimp's part ... just like his ironic misspelling of "intellect" in his most recent post.

Quote:
Lack of intelect causes you to talk to cartoons chicken dick.

I don't think you posted a opinion on that thread either no stones, so you have no leg to stand on as usual.

But you make a good nut nuzzler for chicken dick ....

You two need to get a room, in the mental ward Fucking retards.LMAO.
Your quote cited in the signature below sums up your each and every post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 07-05-2015, 11:13 PM   #116
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The really funny part about Ekim the Inbred Chimp's quote in the signature below is that it's obvious from the context of the thread that he misspelled a simple two letter word. Nevertheless, the misspelling is such a revealing Freudian slip on Ekim the Inbred Chimp's part ... just like his ironic misspelling of "intellect" in his most recent post.

Your quote cited in the signature below sums up your each and every post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Boozing again chicken dick?
Old 07-05-2015, 11:35 PM   #117
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Dear stupid Pissant,

You fucked up again. I guess the only poster around here who is impressed by you is IBidiot, your mentor. And nobody likes him or supports his juvenile behavior, on either side of the ECCIE aisle.

This is the "Stars and Bars," pissant.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 11:54 PM   #118
gnadfly
Account Disabled

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:45 AM   #119
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Dear stupid Pissant,

You fucked up again. I guess the only poster around here who is impressed by you is IBidiot, your mentor. And nobody likes him or supports his juvenile behavior, on either side of the ECCIE aisle.

Who are you talking to, dipshit? Still hearing voices of dead gay nazis? Who "fucked up again"? Are you referring to your constant spelling and grammar errors that render your posts unintelligible? What does "Orelare" mean? Who is IBidiot? And why are you waving the original Confederate flag when everyone knows your flag is this one? What's your point, asswipe?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 12:26 PM   #120
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Boozing again chicken dick?
You'll find the answer to your question in your quote cited in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Dear stupid Pissant,

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator preferred the Confederate ensign featuring the St Andrews Cross, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women