Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2015, 10:20 AM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
That's got to be one of those cheap Chinese knock-offs man ! It doesn't have an ass that provides shade for anything it "covers" for three days !! And where's the turnip ?
Quote:
So you're gonna break woomby's heart and NOT attend his "nuptials" and the bukkake party ? He'll be SOOO hurt..AGAIN ! He was telling his wetback kinfolks that he score "una grande verga" !
Rey the loonie, if you look it was you and judy wanting to see the turnip. Leave me out of your homosexual fantasies.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 12:14 PM   #32
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Rey the loonie, if you look it was you and judy wanting to see the turnip. Leave me out of your homosexual fantasies.
Chicks with dicks is their ultimate fantasy. They love tits, but they secretly crave that beefstick. Put the two together and I think he would pass out from excitement.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 02:52 PM   #33
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

There's NO secret about you craving beef sticks, jalapenos or tasting your own "fudge" now is there woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker. And for you, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY'RE TRANNY OR GAY, YOU AND SHAMMY WILL BLOW THEM ANYWAY ! There's a new slogan for you to spray paint on your cardboard sign out in back of Talleywackers !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 03:09 PM   #34
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
There's NO secret about you craving beef sticks, jalapenos or tasting your own "fudge" now is there woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker. And for you, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEIR TRANNY OR GAY, YOU AND SHAMMY WILL BLOW THEM ANYWAY ! There's a new slogan for you to spray paint on your cardboard sign out in back of Talleywackers !
If THEIR? There you go, showing off those english skills again. Here's a slogan for you to paint on the back of your eyelids, so you can see it at night when you close your eyes; I'm Rey, I'm Gay, It's ok.
Old 07-04-2015, 04:09 PM   #35
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
If THEIR? There you go, showing off those english skills again. Here's a slogan for you to paint on the back of your eyelids, so you can see it at night when you close your eyes; I'm Rey, I'm Gay, It's ok.
So is that what you and shammy did when you decided to come out..paint the inside of your eyelids? And paint the rest of your faces so you could try to pass yourselves off as trannies at the first glory hole job ? How was your first fudge packing by someone not related to you after being the family "bitch" all those years ? shammy says that you were so whipped, even the *Staff Edit - JCM got in on your "action" . All *Staff Edit - JCM had to do was growl and you'd do like your "other" buddy on here and go "assup" for *Staff Edit - JCM .

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 04:11 PM   #36
WombRaider
Account Disabled

You've been reported.
Old 07-04-2015, 11:14 PM   #37
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You've been reported.
Grrrrrrr... is that how Fido growls at you? You're the biggest fucking pussy on eccie!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 11:31 PM   #38
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Grrrrrrr... is that how Fido growls at you? You're the biggest fucking pussy on eccie!
Not a big enough pussy to need an 'enforcer'.

This is you:

Wrong, asshole. He is very good at getting down and dirty with you and shammyprick. Some of us may be hesitant to follow you into the perverted sewer where you like to drag every thread whenever you start getting your ass handed to you on substance. Rey is the enforcer. He will beat your lame, faggoty potty-mouth insults every time. No one thinks you or shammyass are good at anything, undercunt. You like to dish it out, but you can't take it.

Translation: you're the biggest goddamn pussy to roam these boards, Lusty Tard, the Bitch-Face Boy. You're a fucking disgrace to homosexuals everywhere, you cunt-faced queen.
Old 07-05-2015, 01:53 AM   #39
lustylad
Premium Access

Yeah, keep taunting me, diddlydick. Keep calling me a pussy while you cry and run to mods whenever Rey flings your shit back at you. You love to spew it out but you can't stand having it flung back at you. Rey has to take anti-biotics and put on a wetsuit each time he gets down and dirty with you and shammy. You sewer rats don't need protection because you were born in slime. The sewer has always been your natural home.
Old 07-05-2015, 10:06 AM   #40
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah, keep taunting me, diddlydick. Keep calling me a pussy while you cry and run to mods whenever Rey flings your shit back at you. You love to spew it out but you can't stand having it flung back at you. Rey has to take anti-biotics and put on a wetsuit each time he gets down and dirty with you and shammy. You sewer rats don't need protection because you were born in slime. The sewer has always been your natural home.
Translation: please don't keep saying mean things to me, just say them to Rey. He can take it, I can't.

Go turn on the warm water, sit in the shower and chew on a towel and cry, while the warm water runs over your reamed out, gaping asshole.

Antibiotics, I think that would indicate a medical condition and that's a no-no. Looks like someone else is getting reported.
Old 07-05-2015, 11:11 AM   #41
lustylad
Premium Access

You stupid twat, nobody can follow you down into the Little Rock sewer system without taking giant doses of antibiotics. Everyone knows filth-ridden vermin like you are the biggest disease spreaders on the planet.
Old 07-05-2015, 11:16 AM   #42
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You stupid twat, nobody can follow you down into the Little Rock sewer system without taking giant doses of antibiotics. Everyone knows filth-ridden vermin like you are the biggest disease spreaders on the planet.
Not a topic of discussion on a hooker board, I'm afraid. Although if I were one of these whooores, I wouldn't touch you with Rey's dick.
Old 07-05-2015, 11:37 AM   #43
lustylad
Premium Access

You don't get to decide anything, you pussy little fagboy. Are you running to the mods after every other post now? What's the matter, limpdick? Can't take it when we fling the shit back at you? Everyone knows they need to scrub themselves with lysol and swallow antibiotics each and every time they encounter sewer rats like you.
Old 07-05-2015, 12:36 PM   #44
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You don't get to decide anything, you pussy little fagboy. Are you running to the mods after every other post now? What's the matter, limpdick? Can't take it when we fling the shit back at you? Everyone knows they need to scrub themselves with lysol and swallow antibiotics each and every time they encounter sewer rats like you.
You don't get to decide jack dick, peter eater. Don't worry your pretty little banged up head about what I'm doing. Just keep sucking Rey's dirty dick and letting him clean up your messes for you. I guess he's your new cabana boy now since the other one got tired of your advances.

There's nothing you can fling that I can't take, bitch tits. I'm not the one who said I needed an 'enforcer', you besotted pussy fart. Everyone knows you're an inveterate liar and scared little shitstain, who runs to Rey to do his dirty work for him. Have him pull his shit-stained jalapeno out of your ass and you suck it. That dirty enough for you, piss boy?
Old 07-05-2015, 03:08 PM   #45
lustylad
Premium Access

... bitch tits... besotted... pussy fart... shitstain... and you whine about us not having enough new material? If you're so insecure that you must always have the last word, you need to enlarge your vocabulary, cacabrain.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women