Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163153
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2015, 07:40 AM   #1
mam5
Valued Poster

Default Hagglers

One thing I've noticed is a lot of providers mention hobbyists haggling over the cost of service. Coming from the sales industry for close to 20 years I found this kind of interesting. Since it's something I deal with myself on a daily basis. So I was curious, how often do you providers experience these types of clients? At what point does it happen? (i.e. do they pm you trying to haggle before the meeting? or do they book an appointment and just start trying to talk your price down at the point of meeting?).

Do you see this behavior more often from certain types of guys (age, nationality, etc) and how does it usually pan out? Does this sometimes cause this meeting to just not take place altogether? How do you deal with these types of people?

and for the hobbyists (hopefully most here don't do this), what would make you feel haggling over a providers hourly rates is acceptable behavior?
mam5 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 08:05 AM   #2
SOULFLY
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Nothing wrong with asking a question. If the answer is No, then it's No. Persisting with asking after the No is where it's rude. For every provider that is offended, there is one that will pm in response to an ISO at lower than showcase rate.
SOULFLY is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 08:12 AM   #3
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Don't do it. Most providers secretly blame you when they have to offer specials to get business and give poorer service during the appointment. When you haggle a hooker down and she accepts it because she's desperate for the money, you are really setting yourself up for a bad session
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 11:34 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not get many hagglers....but then again my donations are already so low for my menu.
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 11:41 AM   #5
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I do not get many hagglers....but then again my donations are already so low for my menu.
LOL

I don't think i haggle.

But i often make an offer for more time for a more reasonable hourly rate. ....like bakers dozen.

If she declines, usually I don't go in at all.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 12:06 PM   #6
SamHouston102275
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I never haggled atleast till now
SamHouston102275 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 12:42 PM   #7
KellyRocks
BANNED

User ID: 298375
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not respond to them, then hit delete and block.
KellyRocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 12:48 PM   #8
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettKnight View Post
I do not respond to them, then hit delete and block.
That's no fun; unimaginative.

Some adventurous hooktard might run a Bid & Ask Special. Call it Gashline.com, with the units sold on a "per nut achieved" basis. Whores do like to boast...now back it up.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 01:10 PM   #9
KellyRocks
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Mr. Don

You mean a desperate whore, as for me, not desperate, no negotiating. Someone once said "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

So don't bother trying to waste my time, you will be deleted and blocked.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:27 PM   #10
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

^^^^^ On several occasions .... mainly traveling but here also, "haggling" stalled with only 50 bills between the bid and the ask....for a session longer than an hour.

The next morning, I'm pretty sure the whore regretted that outcome a lot more than i did.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 01:30 PM   #11
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Mr. Don

You mean an adventurous, mischievous, prankster, uncomventional whore, as for me, standard, boring beluga. Someone once said "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

No worries. You're safe. I was looking to have some fun with it, not pinch pennies. But I guess that flew right over you.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 01:36 PM   #12
SOULFLY
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Mr. Don

You mean a desperate whore, as for me, not desperate, no negotiating. Someone once said "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

Yeah nothing shows how not desperate you are as the posting of lame threADs about posting on backpage http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1427721.
Speaking of wasting time, can I have mine back?
SOULFLY is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 02:23 PM   #13
KellyRocks
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Haha Don I got it, just being a mean whore today lol. By the way love the avatar. We have that in common for sure.

Have a Safe and Hhappy 4th sweeties, off to the party!
Old 07-04-2015, 03:38 PM   #14
PaulWalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Don't haggle. Inquire about rates. Not in budget move on. I don't respond after someone tell me a rate that I know I'm not willing to pay. Now some providers say special and to email/text/PM them to inquire. There's always someone in your price range. If all fails, go to BP. I have found some nice gems on BP through proper communication.
PaulWalker is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 04:53 PM   #15
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Ya gotta take into consideration "Hooker Math". Some times the multi hour rates just don't make sense. Saw an ad the other day, 300/hr, 400/90, 550/2hr. Broken down, 2nd hour was 100 for the first 30, 150 for the second? Maybe she was pushing the 90 min session? But why would I pay more for the second 30 mins than for the first? Frankly, she didn't interest me enough to ask/barter, but sometimes rates defy logic and need to be clarified. Sometimes, the lady has a personal website, a showcase and P411. Often the rates differ from site to site, these need to be discussed prior to the session stdio I don't show up short, don't overpay and she doesn't feel shorted if I only bring the lower rate. I don't consider these haggling, just trying to erase the confusion. I have often considered rounding down on multi hour dates, if she's offering 2hrs for 550, I've thought of asking if she'd do an even 5? Just haven't tried it yet.

The money is not the real issue and I'll usually add the pretty green paper to fulfill her asking rate. But I've always wondered how that would go. OCD kicks in sometimes trying to find a nice round number. Crazy shit like that its why I don't do well in RW relationships. Drives girls crazy if they're subjected to that constantly.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women