Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36918
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2015, 04:24 PM   #91
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Maybe it's just me lack of sleep and all but this thread is going all over the place. Not bitchin just saying i think it's time for me to start drinking. ( i was on topic it's about this thread).
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 04:35 PM   #92
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 185933
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Biggest pet peeve when clients keep making dates then never keep them messing over my time and money yea I'm pissed off want to give a big fucken thank you to Mikali72 for schueduling a 3 hour appointment twice now and not honering it making me loose time and money because I had to turn down other clients so the biggest dick head award goes to you Mikali72
Selena25 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 05:49 PM   #93
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena25 View Post
Biggest pet peeve when clients keep making dates then never keep them messing over my time and money yea I'm pissed off want to give a big fucken thank you to Mikali72 for schueduling a 3 hour appointment twice now and not honering it making me loose time and money because I had to turn down other clients so the biggest dick head award goes to you Mikali72
Yes I must say tht wasn't nice at all on his part. I'd be pissed too. I'm sorry he did tht girl.
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:02 PM   #94
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default RIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy182 View Post
So is the donation for time....or activities?

The main disclosure for just about any ad or post is the donation is for TIME and not for services You can say everyone knows the real truth but it is still all about the TIME. I'm sure every hobbyist on here makes at least $300 per hour in there real life job LOL
inquisitivone is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:56 PM   #95
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Pet peeves, off the top of my head.

smokers

Girls who are "adult service providers", but will NOT kiss, don't like their clits touched, complain about their nipples being sensitive, complain that some guys fuck them too long, won't suck a dick without a condom and then complain about the taste of condoms, say that they allow CIM and then clamp their lips shut while turning their face away and making a horrible face......HELL, It's just cum. Your making $250-$300 per hour - If you say you take it then, take it and act like you like it for 5-10 seconds. Jeeez

Hobbiest who give yes reviews to bad to mediocore service

Hobbiest who lie about the physical description of a provider (and I'm not talking about beauty is in the eye of the boholder stuff) I mean down right lie, she's 50 lbs heavier, wrinkled like a grape and smells kind of lie.

Girls who have been here for years and use the SAME photographs. Men are visual. Keep them current. Are they afraid they would loose business? It's rude and deceitful.

To reference a seperate thread, I never had any of these complaints or problems 6-7 years ago. Oh how I miss the providers of the good old days.
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 11:45 PM   #96
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initforfun View Post
Pet peeves, off the top of my head.

smokers

Girls who are "adult service providers", but will NOT kiss, don't like their clits touched, complain about their nipples being sensitive, complain that some guys fuck them too long, won't suck a dick without a condom and then complain about the taste of condoms, say that they allow CIM and then clamp their lips shut while turning their face away and making a horrible face......HELL, It's just cum. Your making $250-$300 per hour - If you say you take it then, take it and act like you like it for 5-10 seconds. Jeeez

Hobbiest who give yes reviews to bad to mediocore service

Hobbiest who lie about the physical description of a provider (and I'm not talking about beauty is in the eye of the boholder stuff) I mean down right lie, she's 50 lbs heavier, wrinkled like a grape and smells kind of lie.

Girls who have been here for years and use the SAME photographs. Men are visual. Keep them current. Are they afraid they would loose business? It's rude and deceitful.

To reference a seperate thread, I never had any of these complaints or problems 6-7 years ago. Oh how I miss the providers of the good old days.
I think you need a hug...
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 12:00 AM   #97
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...Girls who have been here for years and use the SAME photographs. Men are visual. Keep them current. Are they afraid they would loose business? It's rude and deceitful...
I can't help but wonder if that statement isn't some kind of hit on me? Can't think of many others who have been here for "years..."

Some of my pictures are newer, some are older... I've been thinking about brand new pics but just haven't gotten around to doing it. It's really more of a creative slump than it is anything else. Most of my pictures to date to have been cellphone selfie's and I would like to do it differently this time. I've been thinking about hiring Megan Love. But there's so much to plan... wardrobe, location, etc.

And I agree that it would be rude or deceitful if there was any difference between the pictures & the real-life deal. However, in my case, it is well-documented that I not only look exactly like my pictures -- but most say I look even better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
I think you need a hug...
A big hug... and maybe a good blowjob?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 01:12 AM   #98
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Blah Blah Blah...Lol...Im not missing any business, so if me putting out a few of my pet peeves offends some of yall, Oh well....We all can`t all get along, thats life.

Another PET PEEVE Of mine, is men who sit behind their little EC account and rag out providers the whole time their a member on here. Like they really love us and hate us at the same time...

&& Hobbyist who try to tell providers how to run their business...
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:54 AM   #99
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Public Relations Disaster
Ball crushers
Snob attitudes
Unwilling to listen
Obnoxious service
Hollier than Thou whores
Pussy Hostage control
Fake fronts,,,,
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 04:59 AM   #100
Pool_man57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Blah Blah Blah...Lol...Im not missing any business, so if me putting out a few of my pet peeves offends some of yall, Oh well....We all can`t all get along, thats life.

Another PET PEEVE Of mine, is men who sit behind their little EC account and rag out providers the whole time their a member on here. Like they really love us and hate us at the same time...

&& Hobbyist who try to tell providers how to run their business...

Wow... I usual prefer to stay our of the drama but you clearly must have your phone ringing off the hook. I had you on my "to do" list but will stick with the wonderful ladies that are both beautiful and have a great attitude.
Pool_man57 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:08 AM   #101
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool_man57 View Post
Wow... I usual prefer to stay our of the drama but you clearly must have your phone ringing off the hook. I had you on my "to do" list but will stick with the wonderful ladies that are both beautiful and have a great attitude.
Makes me want to give her the D, fast and furious!! Hopefully she eats her wheaties and brings the tude with her.

Sorry not sorry, if you disagree but I kinda get aroused with that attitude. I like it ruff.
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:21 AM   #102
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Girl asks for pet peeves

Guy list pet peeves

Girl thinks all pet peeves are about her

Girl bitches and get defensive

Fuck- it's as bad as a wife

(Ginger, NOTHING has ever been directed negatively toward you. You may exclude yourself from any of my comments�� We need to fuck and gossip about catty providers between rounds ����

Baby D - Looking forward to this weeks round of new pictures.
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:39 AM   #103
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Cool

+1

Quote:
Girl asks for pet peeves

Guy list pet peeves

Girl thinks all pet peeves are about her

Girl bitches and get defensive

Fuck- it's as bad as a wife

(Ginger, NOTHING has ever been directed negatively toward you. You may exclude yourself from any of my comments�� We need to fuck and gossip about catty providers between rounds ����

Baby D - Looking forward to this weeks round of new pictures.
scottprestons is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 09:23 AM   #104
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Every girl is not on here to just suck all the bull shit up and stay silent...Some of us have stayed silent for way too long and are just tired of the Bull shit in the hobby...Like I said I hardly ever go to NWA, so it wont kill me if yall dont see me, I promise. I aiming for the bigger cities anyways, Arkansas is too slow, (In more ways, than just one) &&& Like I said before it saves me time and a headache. I want guys who come in and make my job and life easier, not harder.....
Old 07-02-2015, 09:28 AM   #105
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pet peeve, Guys who get butt hurt over our little few pet peeves....lol

I`m sure a lot of the stuff that I`m saying, some of the other providers agree too. They just don`t want to put themselves out there and seem bitchy and loose business. Me, On the other hand, I don`t care If I loose business over a few comments I made...Like I said there are so many closed minded people in this world. If what I say offends you, Its probably because you do those things.....Carry on with the comments about how you dont want to see me because of my attitude...Blah Blah...This is all pure entertainment to me

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women