Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48523
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42054
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2015, 07:46 AM   #76
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

More brilliance. LLIdiot leading the way on this one.

BTW -- why do the whookers hate you so much LLIdiot?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:09 AM   #77
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Men and women have different roles in life.
In spite of your noble intentions, the market determines how much I pay a plumber, and electrician, an accountant, or even my dentist. Women only earn less because they put in less time at work and aren't willing to do as many dirty, filthy, and away from home jobs as men.

If you believe in what you say, keep doing what your company is doing. If you people are able to pay women more than the going rate and make money, and can use that in your advertising to appeal to your customers, then that is what capitalism is all about. If you pay too much to prove your point, and suffer for it, that is also the free market at work.

Go lecture Muslims on the second class status of women, and see if you retain your head. Women are treated better in America than almost anywhere else.
That's bullshit. You know it. It's retrograde thinking. We don't live in the 19th century anymore.

Intellectually, women can be the same as men. There are women out there whose brains could lap both of ours ten times over. They're engineers, doctors, lawyers, scientists etc etc....men do not have a monopoly on talent. Basing their pay on the back of a biological function is giving them second class status, end of.

Yes, I don't agree with the all-encompassing statistics that most feminazi's like to pull out. For example, "women get paid 84 cents for every dollar a man earns". Women usually do not work the same jobs as men, it makes sense that there would be pay differences. Uneven pay for the same job, however, that's an entirely different thing. As is basing hiring and firing decisions based on gender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Other than a benefit plan do you own any stock or interest in "our company"? Are you a corporate officer in "our company"?
Partner. It's an LLP.

Why all the sudden interest?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:10 AM   #78
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Other than a benefit plan do you own any stock or interest in "our company"? Are you a corporate officer in "our company"?
Wonder if "shammy's company's" stock symbol might be "blo" ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:13 AM   #79
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

He's setting you up shanm. Typical JL bipolar bullshit.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:40 AM   #80
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Partner. It's an LLP.
Just wondering how much liability exposure you have for the discrimination.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:41 AM   #81
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
He's setting you up shanm. Typical JL bipolar bullshit.
I believe that. Junior leaguers often have this notion of being better than they actually are.

Quote:
Just wondering how much liability exposure you have for the discrimination.
There is no "liability exposure" for discrimination, idiot.

If you're guilty of discrimination, you're smoked. That's about it. Doesn't matter if you're limited liability, an S corp, C corp or what the fuck ever. Pretty much proves you're an ignorant pissant.

And what discrimination? We also offer 4 weeks of paternity leave.

A mother's job is more important. Especially in infancy. I can't even imagine a mother leaving the care of a six month old to someone else. We hire temps in the meanwhile, and it literally happens just once or twice a year (usually in the back office). I have no idea what the fuss is all about. Just another way for conservatives to bitch and moan about their racist and sexist way of life being threatened.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:40 AM   #82
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Btw the word "cunt"? It doesn't mean the same thing in the UK as it does here. I've made no secret that I was born there... It's just a word, and it has about as much power as you give it.
Lol, so you want to lecture us on the etymology of the word “cunt”? Now I've heard everything. Are you telling us British women aren't offended if you call them cunts? Very interesting. You hung out with some classy wenches on the other side of the pond, didn't you shammyprick? In future, whenever you use the c-word be sure to let us know whether you mean the (yankee) pejorative version or the (limey) non-pejorative version, ok? And just for the record, anytime I address you as the CUNT that you are - it's pejorative!

Quote:
"Obama and Hillary pay females less"....ok, what the FUCK does that have to do with me?

Our company does have a wage gap. It's not because we're sexist, it's because our front office professions (actuaries/CFA's) are male dominated. The back office (secretaries, bookkeepers, assistants), they're female dominated. That's just how it is.

LOOKEE HERE FOLKS! Another fine shining example of libtard thinking and hypocrisy in action! Do as I say, not as I do. If someone else pays women less than men, it's because of intentional discrimination and “maternity reasons”. But when Obama and Hillary and shammyprick do it, it's strictly for reasons that are fair and legitimate and have nothing to do with discrimination!

Using shammytard's litmus test, if you're a conservative or Republican you are automatically guilty of pay discrimination because by definition you are sexist and part of the ongoing “war on women”. But if you're a libtard Dem, then all is forgiven because by definition you can't be sexist. After all, you “care” about women. Any questions? Good, now STFU!

“THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS.”

LOL - Just another revealing insight into the warped and corrupted libtard mind!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:45 AM   #83
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Actually, shanm, I think IBJunior would be more receptive if you were to call him a TWAT!

Or a butch leaguer!
Old 06-20-2015, 12:12 PM   #84
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I believe that. Junior leaguers often have this notion of being better than they actually are.

There is no "liability exposure" for discrimination, idiot.

If you're guilty of discrimination, you're smoked. That's about it. Doesn't matter if you're limited liability, an S corp, C corp or what the fuck ever. Pretty much proves you're an ignorant pissant.

And what discrimination? We also offer 4 weeks of paternity leave.

A mother's job is more important. Especially in infancy. I can't even imagine a mother leaving the care of a six month old to someone else. We hire temps in the meanwhile, and it literally happens just once or twice a year (usually in the back office). I have no idea what the fuss is all about. Just another way for conservatives to bitch and moan about their racist and sexist way of life being threatened.
How long is the paid maternity leave?
Do all benefits remain in place?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:44 PM   #85
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

why the fuck do you give a shit?

What's your point, old man?
Old 06-21-2015, 05:46 AM   #86
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
why the fuck do you give a shit?

What's your point, old man?
Virtually every company gives unpaid maternity leave. If he is paying them for a long time, then I would be impressed.

Therefore, I am attempting to find out if he is grandstanding or not.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 08:24 AM   #87
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Title IX has been around a long time Whir-LIE-turd. Enacted under Nixon.

This is all about the notion held by RWWipe pundits that Obama has somehow caused a collapse of civilization at a university RWWipes find elitist.

Nice froth. You might want to clean the white foam off the corner of your mouth.
Old 06-21-2015, 01:20 PM   #88
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lol, so you want to lecture us on the etymology of the word “cunt”? Now I've heard everything

nope. I basically told you that I don't give a single fuck what you think.

I've got an idea. It might sound a little crazy, but just hear me out:

If you've got nothing of note to contribute, maybe....consider......shutting the fuck up?

Between your "lookee here's" and the LOLs and your lame ass use of non-sequitur (which don't really fool anyone), I'm willing to bet there's much more "political forum worthy" substance in the sewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

“THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS.”

Listen, Lustytard, I know this is very, very hard for you. but please try to follow this time around.
We have 10 analyst positions open. 9 out of 10 applicants for that job turn out to be male. Let's say we hire all 10.

Now on the other side, we have 10 secretary positions open. 9 out of 10 applicants for that job just happen to be female. Again, we hire all ten.

Now, unless we would be paying our risk analyst and our secretary the same wage, we are bound to have a wage differential between the men and the women in our company.

I know that this kind of logic can be very hard to follow, especially for a low-life illiterate like you, but that is really the best I could do.

If you have any further questions, see my secretary.

*That's me telling you to go fuck yourself.*
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 01:29 PM   #89
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Virtually every company gives unpaid maternity leave. If he is paying them for a long time, then I would be impressed.

Therefore, I am attempting to find out if he is grandstanding or not.
12 weeks unpaid maternity is federally mandated(I believe). We pay them for 8 weeks (two months) and allow them to take up to six months unpaid.

I am not in charge of making these decisions. It's company policy.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 02:35 PM   #90
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
All life begins with women giving birth. The same people making these pay decisions are there because some woman gave birth to them. Docking their pay for performing the most basic and essential human functions is (ethically) outrageous to me. At my company, we allow 4 months on top of the 12 allotted weeks, and we pay them the same. It's partly done to show our employees that we care, but mostly done because we aren't huge uncultured cunts like you.

Quote:
12 weeks unpaid maternity is federally mandated (I believe). We pay them for 8 weeks (two months) and allow them to take up to six months unpaid.

In other words, you DOCK THEIR PAY for six months if they want to take more time off “for performing the most basic and essential human functions”. You only pay them for 8 weeks. Then you DOCK THEIR PAY. How outrageous! How unethical! How can you in good conscience work for such an obviously uncaring company, she-man the sham? They sound like a bunch of uncultured cunts (yankee version)!

lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women