Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48518
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42036
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2015, 06:58 PM   #211
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No I didn't! I RE-POSTED it! You just admitted to being the original Rainbow Nazi flag poster:

Don't be coy with us, assup. You're the OP of the flag so you own it! You outed yourself. You just admitted it in plain English. Why deny something you just posted? You like Jerrys and Fairies. Poofter krauts. Fascist fags. Goose-stepping gaymos. I'm sure wearing the uniform and sporting the swastika enhances your sex appeal as you cruise the gay bars in Clarksville late at night. It's ok, assup. Eccie is a big tent. You add diversity. Now please tell us more about your new affinity group. Surely you can understand why everyone is curious. It IS an odd niche for you to pursue. So we're all ears. LGBT uber alles!

I never denied posting that flag Junior.

What's your point, potty mouth?

Trying to support your hero, IBSenior?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 07:01 PM   #212
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No I didn't! I RE-POSTED it! You just admitted to being the original Rainbow Nazi flag poster:

Don't be coy with us, assup. You're the OP of the flag so you own it! You outed yourself. You just admitted it in plain English. Why deny something you just posted? You like Jerrys and Fairies. Poofter krauts. Fascist fags. Goose-stepping gaymos. I'm sure wearing the uniform and sporting the swastika enhances your sex appeal as you cruise the gay bars in Clarksville late at night. It's ok, assup. Eccie is a big tent. You add diversity. Now please tell us more about your new affinity group. Surely you can understand why everyone is curious. It IS an odd niche for you to pursue. So we're all ears. LGBT uber alles!

I see that Lusty the Busty Lady Boy has chosen to take the path of Rey Lady Boy. Nice, choice. We already thought you were eating retard sandwiches, now it looks like you've added log jamming to your bag of tricks.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 07:10 PM   #213
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I never denied posting that flag.... What's your point....?

Ok then, tell us more about your new affinity group. We're all ears. At least post a link or something. We'd all like to know where you're coming from these days, assup. It's not some kind of secret society, is it? Then feel free to talk about it. Speak up. Real gay Nazis aren't shy.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:31 PM   #214
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the lying jackass that claimed Chivington was a "Keentuckien", Old-THUMPER.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:54 PM   #215
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Extreme egotism to believe that my comments about IBIdiot would be about you, JL/DSK/UncleHan/BJerk/Don'tBeDaft. You've done that before under a number of handles.

You're every post reveals you, JLIdiot.

But your contribution to the board is simply fluff, so who gives a shit what you think anymore? You boldly made a bet EVERYBODY knew you'd lose. Agreed to terms EVERYBODY knew you'd violate. You haven't fooled anybody with your little psycho masquerade. Don't be daft!

IBIdiot is the queen of recycled bullshit. Now he breaks out his gay Nazi flag again, which I posted once to describe him ... more than a year ago. It's something else, the little shitbird can't get over.

His posts in this #Grubered thread only further that grubergruber faggotty fag fag.

Pathetic, recycled ravings of the Number One meltdown QUEEN on this board. This indicates that he's not only unoriginal, but completely lazy.

I'm willing to bet that he has all of these IBIdiotisms assigned to shortcuts on his Commodore 64 and doesn't have to write them out.
You just admitted you are the original poster of the gay nazi flag, you stupid idiot. DontBeDaft!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 10:25 PM   #216
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Culturally, he was a Kentuckian.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:13 PM   #217
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Underpants, Underpants
does whatever an Underpants can
spins his lie, any size
catches cum between his eyes
Look out! here cums the Underpants
is he stupid? listen, Bud
He's got radioactive libtard blood
can he screw up a thread?
take a look at the post above
Hey there!!! there goes the Underpants
in the chill of night
at the scene of a post
like a streaking libtard
he arrives just in time!!
Underpants, Underpants
Friendly ECCIE Underpants
Wealth and fame?
he's got none
being a libtard is his reward
to him .. life is a great big libtard gang bang
wherever there's a thread he can fuck up
you'll find Underpants

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 01:32 AM   #218
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
Thank you for your enlightening post.

Dream it. . .and it can come true.
That is a nice dream!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 06:39 AM   #219
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I told you he'd keep going on about Ohio and Kentucky.
Despite what you deflecting jackasses are posting, Lebanon, Ohio, is in Ohio, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Everyone is laughing at you for claiming Chivington -- who was born in Lebanon, Ohio -- was a "Keentuckien", Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Quote:
Nope, a Keentuckie hillbilly who couldn't figure out which side of the river to be born on. That makes him one of your family relations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Chivington was born in Lebanon, Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
For a change, IBButtslammer is playing the same tune OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, like the broken record that he is!

You'd think he'd be interested in the topic, neo-Nazism, since it's one of his hobbies.

But NOOOOO. He's droning on and on in a pathetic attempt to divert the conversation away from anything that isn't about HIM and his comical attempts to dodge the obvious questions about his motivation and closeted homosexuality (though there's no door on that closet!)

Keep rocking, pisshead! Waiting on that review, Skippy!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:54 AM   #220
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Despite what you deflecting jackasses are posting, Lebanon, Ohio, is in Ohio, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Everyone is laughing at you for claiming Chivington -- who was born in Lebanon, Ohio -- was a "Keentuckien", Old-THUMPER.

Chivington was born in Lebanon, Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Poor pitiful IB. The only laughing you are hearing--other than the insane voices in your own head--are the people mocking you.

You still haven't expanded your vocabulary, have you.

Just for your education, Lebanon is not unique.
--Huntsville Alabama is essentially a northern city
--Pensacola FL is essentially southern Alabama, not Florida
--El Paso is essentially New Mexico (traded for Hobbs and Clovis), not Texas

But someone who probably never left his mommy's basement in the last 20 years can't really comprehend the difference between CULTURE and POLITICAL LINES ON A MAP.

It isn't really your fault, IBIlliterate. You can't help your deprived situation.

How many days HAVE you spent in Lebanon? Or will you admit you are pontificating about a place you have never been to?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 08:18 AM   #221
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Doesn't take much to gets Corpy to shit himself, does it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !

He just finds a stupid micro detail and gets stuck on it for weeks ... Just like a BROKEN RECORD (with Asperger's).
Old 06-16-2015, 08:21 AM   #222
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You just admitted you are the original poster of the gay nazi flag, you stupid idiot. DontBeDaft!!
What's your point JL?

Why don't you admit you agreed to leave this forum for six years but returned as DSK within six days?
Old 06-16-2015, 09:58 AM   #223
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor pitiful IB. The only laughing you are hearing--other than the insane voices in your own head--are the people mocking you.

You still haven't expanded your vocabulary, have you.

Just for your education, Lebanon is not unique.
--Huntsville Alabama is essentially a northern city
--Pensacola FL is essentially southern Alabama, not Florida
--El Paso is essentially New Mexico (traded for Hobbs and Clovis), not Texas

But someone who probably never left his mommy's basement in the last 20 years can't really comprehend the difference between CULTURE and POLITICAL LINES ON A MAP.

It isn't really your fault, IBIlliterate. You can't help your deprived situation.

How many days HAVE you spent in Lebanon? Or will you admit you are pontificating about a place you have never been to?
[/B]
Journeyed through Cincinnati multiple times, Old-THUMPER, and lived in Columbus in the 60s, you equivocating jackass. And you can piss and fuckin' moan all you want to, but Lebanon, Ohio -- and it's fuckin' culture -- are still in fuckin' OHIO, Old-THUMPER, and Col Chivington was born in fuckin' OHIO, Old-THUMPER, and you look like a pathetic little retard trying to deny that fact.

Quote:
Doesn't take much to gets Corpy to shit himself, does it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !

He just finds a stupid micro detail and gets stuck on it for weeks ... Just like a BROKEN RECORD (with Asperger's).
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:01 AM   #224
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Case in point

in point

in point

in point

in point

etc...

Old 06-16-2015, 11:20 AM   #225
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
What's your point?
Quote:
What's your point?
Quote:
What's your point?
Quote:
What's your point?
Quote:
What's your point?

Our point is you've been stuck in the bush leagues for over 24,000 fluff posts. The high point of your eccie "career" is posting the Gay Nazi flag.

So stop kidding yourself, cabana boy. Accept your fate. You're not cut out for the big leagues. Born a dipshit, always a dipshit. Now go fetch me another pina colada - chop chop!

lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women