Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2015, 03:44 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
So was Bill Maher wrong when he stated the 19 hijackers were brave?
Yes.

But Bill Maher is the "poster child" of being wrong. He's not funny either.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 03:48 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Jesus Christ.

Would you prefer that we 'bravely' send our young men into battle on horseback instead? That sure would be 'courageous,' wouldn't it?
Yes .....

Although I would have to agree with you that most "young men" these days are too chickenshit to get on a horse....they'd rather ride a keyboard.
Old 06-16-2015, 04:07 AM   #18
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yes.

But Bill Maher is the "poster child" of being wrong. He's not funny either.
You're incorrect. He is funny. He's not funny to you, that's different.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 04:41 AM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
So was Bill Maher wrong when he stated the 19 hijackers were brave?
Politically Incorrect's advertisers thought so.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 04:44 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You're incorrect. He is funny. He's not funny to you, that's different.
So you are "incorrect" as far as I am concerned. But little spoiled brats like you actually believe the world should be as you see it. Do you think you are funny?

"As the World Turns" .... his life as a comedian has not been an upward spiral.
Old 06-16-2015, 04:46 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Politically Incorrect's advertisers thought so.
Little boys living off mommy's tit don't understand business economics.
Old 06-16-2015, 11:08 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
I actually don't have any issues with what the reporter stated it was the actual truth. Any person who puts their life on their line no matter what the cause has to have some sort of courage when you are challenging a police station full of armed officers knowing that you are in a losing battle.
Bill Maher got blasted by the repugs when he stated the 9-11 hijackers were brave and I agree with Maher- you have to be pretty brave and not fear death if you plan to hijack a plane and fly into a building.
You repugs try to make it seem as if being brave and courageous is the same as being a hero.
If a man gets in a cage with of pride of lions and gets eaten alive would I be wrong to say the guy was brave? No, it would be the correct statement because the average person would FEAR going into a cage with a pride of lions- would the man also be foolish- yes, but he would be brave as well.

Instead of brave and/or courageous, how about demented? fanatical? angry? incapable of rational thought? I think that covers the hijackers and anyone who decides to shoot up a police station.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 11:16 AM   #23
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I actually don't have any issues with what the reporter stated it was the actual truth. Any person who puts their life on their line no matter what the cause has to have some sort of courage when you are challenging a police station full of armed officers knowing that you are in a losing battle.
Bill Maher got blasted by the repugs when he stated the 9-11 hijackers were brave and I agree with Maher- you have to be pretty brave and not fear death if you plan to hijack a plane and fly into a building.
You repugs try to make it seem as if being brave and courageous is the same as being a hero.
If a man gets in a cage with of pride of lions and gets eaten alive would I be wrong to say the guy was brave? No, it would be the correct statement because the average person would FEAR going into a cage with a pride of lions- would the man also be foolish- yes, but he would be brave as well.
Well Mr WE, not only are you wellenendowed (at least from your perspective :-)) but you have become the local spinmiester. I'll bet those L/P's would luv to hire you onto their "propaganda machine".
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 01:01 PM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Since when did this country get to the point (level actually) that people in it actually believe it is "brave and courageous" to ambush people to kill them and to kidnap innocent, unarmed people to kill them?

Remarkable. Absolutely disgusting.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:03 PM   #25
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Jesus Christ. Has your engorged 'endowment' diverted all the oxygenated blood from your brain?

Maher started off his asinine statement back in 2001 by suggesting that we were acting in a cowardly fashion by attacking terrorists from afar with cruise missiles. Would you prefer that we 'bravely' send our young men into battle on horseback instead? That sure would be 'courageous,' wouldn't it?

The loon who attacked the Dallas Police station apparently intended to commit 'suicide by cop.' Yeah, that's real brave, I'm sure. Likewise, it's 'brave' to stick a 9mm pistol up to your temple and fire it, isn't it? (No, it's just crazy.)

Learn the difference.
Who are you and why all this aggression against me ? You are very new on these boards and yet you have an agenda against me ? Why did you open up your comment with Jesus Christ ? Are you jumping on COGs bandwagon to attack my faith?
It seems as if I have a big bullseye on my back and everyone wants to attack me and have personal agendas against me and I am sick of the crap! I don't know why the mods can't see this vicious attacks against me !
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 02:16 PM   #26
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who are you and why all this aggression against me ? You are very new on these boards and yet you have an agenda against me ? Why did you open up your comment with Jesus Christ ? Are you jumping on COGs bandwagon to attack my faith?
It seems as if I have a big bullseye on my back and everyone wants to attack me and have personal agendas against me and I am sick of the crap! I don't know why the mods can't see this vicious attacks against me !
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 02:17 PM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who are you and why all this aggression against me ?
WE ... no one is ought to get you. They don't even know who you are.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:21 PM   #28
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Paranoia?

you say the same thing to anybody who says something you did not like

cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 02:30 PM   #29
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
You can always go cry on shammy or woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knots shoulder for some sympathy and "therapeutic massage" . You can find them behind the dumpsters at Talleywackers. woomby is always on the prowl for "fresh" donations to his "facials".
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 02:42 PM   #30
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
WE ... no one is ought to get you. They don't even know who you are.
Look I am not paranoid but I can see through all these innuendos - it's obvious that liberals are despised in these forums and the usual suspects will do anything and everything to ridicule us and hold personal agendas. We liberals have done nothing wrong in the last 8 years but vote for the candidate who we thought was best qualified and we can't celebrate our victory without being brutally attacked in these forums.
Wombraider, pizza lover, yssup rider, big tex, WTF, IVa biggen, have taken you conservatives to school and have argued their points with clear facts and without malice - yet you fucking republicans can't stand to be wrong.
I am sick of you guys and I am contemplating deactivating my account - I will not let you republicans dictate to me how to live my life!!! I am so sick of you guys I have tried praying for you guys but you guys can't seem to leave well enough alone - every darn day you guys have something hateful to say about the POTUS and yet you call yourself patriots???
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women