Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42046
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2015, 06:15 PM   #181
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
DING, DING DING!!!!
Yeah, Old-THUMPER, you're a ding-a-ling. In reality, Lebanon, Ohio, "really is" in Ohio, Old-THUMPER, even though your lying-ass would have one believe differently and make it part of Kentucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You didn't highlight the second part of the definition. Southern Ohio really is like Kentucky, even though the reality might be different.
The second part of the definition confirms the first part of the definition, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. In reality, Lebanon, Ohio, "really is" in Ohio even though Old-THUMPER would have you believe differently and make it part of Kentucky, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 06:32 PM   #182
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The second part of the definition confirms the first part of the definition, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. In reality, Lebanon, Ohio, "really is" in Ohio even though Old-THUMPER would have you believe differently and make it part of Kentucky, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Wrong again, dipshit. Just go visit and talk to the people there. Your problem is you get all your shit out of books. Books are fine, but they don't tell you the whole story. You're a slave to what books say, even though the situation on the ground might be different.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 06:34 PM   #183
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah, Old-THUMPER, you're a ding-a-ling. In reality, Lebanon, Ohio, "really is" in Ohio, Old-THUMPER, even though your lying-ass would have one believe differently and make it part of Kentucky.
No one is saying it should be part of Kentucky, you besotted cocktard. He's saying that particular part of Ohio is LIKE Kentucky. Goddamn, you are fucking moron.
Old 06-14-2015, 06:34 PM   #184
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Go back and read YOUR OWN definition of "effectively"
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 07:35 PM   #185
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong again, dipshit. Just go visit and talk to the people there. Your problem is you get all your shit out of books. Books are fine, but they don't tell you the whole story. You're a slave to what books say, even though the situation on the ground might be different.
You'd be lying again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The map books accurately depict the reality on the ground, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
No one is saying it should be part of Kentucky, you besotted cocktard. He's saying that particular part of Ohio is LIKE Kentucky. Goddamn, you are fucking moron.
That doesn't change its actual geographical location, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
You need to go back a re-read the definition, and then you need to cite where I ever agreed with your geographical displacement of Lebanon, Ohio, as you so lyingly claimed, Old-THUMPER.
Old 06-14-2015, 09:36 PM   #186
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be lying again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The map books accurately depict the reality on the ground, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

That doesn't change its actual geographical location, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You need to go back a re-read the definition, and then you need to cite where I ever agreed with your geographical displacement of Lebanon, Ohio, as you so lyingly claimed, Old-THUMPER.
No one is saying it changes its geographical location, you ignorant shitbird. More Puerto Ricans live in NYC than live in Puerto Rico. That doesn't make NYC into Puerto Rico, but there are parts that certainly resemble the flavor and mood. That's what he's saying, you besotted turd. Not that it's actually geographically part of Kentucky, but culturally. Goddamn, I can't believe you've been arguing against it on geographic grounds this whole time. What a literal fucktard.

You're such a fucking simpleton that you actually put a motherfucking map up showing us where Ohio is and that it's not in Kentucky

We know that part, shit for brains.

You fucking shiteating moron. Lay off the turds, they're getting to your brain.
Old 06-14-2015, 10:28 PM   #187
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are confused Old-(D)...http://www.ldnews.com/ci_18902840?so...CE0DA4EF2.html

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 11:26 PM   #188
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This stupid shit is what IBButtslammer does. It's all he does.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 11:32 PM   #189
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Hasa Diga" was a term you're guilty of bringing into the forum after you heard it in your faggoty Broadway play, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, "Hasa Diga"!
You're the one who references the "faggotty Broadway play" every fucking day, IBButtslammer!

You're the one who shat the bed when I originally posted the lyrics from said play. Needless to say, you've adopted the admittedly fictional lyrics like it was your own.

You're the one who hasn't posted a review of a female provider since the beginning of ECCIE.

You're the one who's pathetically insecure in his own skin.

It sucks to be you, whatever you are.
Old 06-15-2015, 12:39 AM   #190
WombRaider
Account Disabled

You notice he hasn't been back since he got his ass handed to him. He got caught doing what he always does; being a stupid fucking shitass. I'm still laughing that he posted fucking maps, telling us that Ohio is not part of Kentucky When that wasn't what the contention was at all. I don't think geography was mentioned once. The word 'like' was used repeatedly, indicating that the one place was 'like' the other, meaning culturally. But he's too goddamn dumb to pick up on nuance of that nature.
Old 06-15-2015, 12:58 AM   #191
lustylad
Premium Access

And by the same token, isn't Dogpatch in Arkansas? Both geographically and culturally speaking? Do they let gay wetbacks run in the Sadie Hawkins Day race?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 01:07 AM   #192
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I assure You, WR, this thick as a brick hillbilly buttslammer will be back, undoubtedly repeating the same rhetoric about Ohio and Kentucky over and over again.

He can't make sense, but won't let anyone else have the last word.

At least he calls you a cartoon character from a kids movie. Is that what he wants us to believe about him now? That he's queer for animate kids shows.

The evidence is overwhelmingly clear. IBIdiot is not only a liar and an annoying little shithead, but also displays alarmingly perverted proclivities, particularly as it a DATO circumstances.

He must like the tasrk
Old 06-15-2015, 01:59 AM   #193
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That's the spirit, AssupAsshole! You're starting to turn back WormRaper to keep your coveted title of Dipshit of the Year! I knew you could do it!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:38 AM   #194
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
And by the same token, isn't Dogpatch in Arkansas? Both geographically and culturally speaking? Do they let gay wetbacks run in the Sadie Hawkins Day race?
Perhaps you should take your own goddamn advice. Think about what you're posting. Does it make sense, etc. Sadie Hawkins is where the girls ask the guys. I'm not sure what gay wetbacks have to do with that.

Another swing and a miss from LustyLadyBoy. Swing, batter batter
Old 06-15-2015, 06:37 AM   #195
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No one is saying it changes its geographical location, you ignorant shitbird. More Puerto Ricans live in NYC than live in Puerto Rico. That doesn't make NYC into Puerto Rico, but there are parts that certainly resemble the flavor and mood. That's what he's saying, you besotted turd. Not that it's actually geographically part of Kentucky, but culturally. Goddamn, I can't believe you've been arguing against it on geographic grounds this whole time. What a literal fucktard.

You're such a fucking simpleton that you actually put a motherfucking map up showing us where Ohio is and that it's not in Kentucky

We know that part, shit for brains.

You fucking shiteating moron. Lay off the turds, they're getting to your brain.
You'd be the chicken-shit eating moron WKing for Old-THUMPER who claimed Col Chivington of Lebanon, Ohio, was a "Keentuckien" you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Quote:
Nope, a Keentuckie hillbilly who couldn't figure out which side of the river to be born on. That makes him one of your family relations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This stupid shit is what IBButtslammer does. It's all he does.
But you are the jackass that earned this honorific title three years in a row, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
You're the one who references the "faggotty Broadway play" every fucking day, IBButtslammer!

You're the one who shat the bed when I originally posted the lyrics from said play. Needless to say, you've adopted the admittedly fictional lyrics like it was your own.

You're the one who hasn't posted a review of a female provider since the beginning of ECCIE.

You're the one who's pathetically insecure in his own skin.

It sucks to be you, whatever you are.
You know all about sucking, don't you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I assure You, WR, this thick as a brick hillbilly buttslammer will be back, undoubtedly repeating the same rhetoric about Ohio and Kentucky over and over again.

He can't make sense, but won't let anyone else have the last word.

At least he calls you a cartoon character from a kids movie. Is that what he wants us to believe about him now? That he's queer for animate kids shows.

The evidence is overwhelmingly clear. IBIdiot is not only a liar and an annoying little shithead, but also displays alarmingly perverted proclivities, particularly as it a DATO circumstances.

He must like the tasrk

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women