Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48523
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42055
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2015, 03:19 PM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It makes no difference what threat that Officer perceived, the instant he pulled that gun, the entire senario changed.

This was a crowded residential neighborhood. Just exactly who was he going to shoot, and if he missed, (pretty likley), where was that bullet going to end up.

That officer was put in a no win situation. His lack of seniority and training showed.

There are a lot of lessons to be learned here. if we are satisfied with letting the punks and thugs have free reign, then just tell the cops to sit on the freeway and write tickets.
But if we are going to get a handle on things and stop allowing the inmates to run the asylum, then we are going to have to anti up and train our Police Officers better, and be willing to pay them what the job is worth.
Spot on. There is no doubt the kids should have shut the fuck up. But, that cop's reaction was over the top.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:28 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Spot on. There is no doubt the kids should have shut the fuck up. But, that cop's reaction was over the top.

Folks like JD only call out Cops when they harass Tea Pot rallies!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:34 PM   #18
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It makes no difference what threat that Officer perceived, the instant he pulled that gun, the entire senario changed.

This was a crowded residential neighborhood. Just exactly who was he going to shoot, and if he missed, (pretty likley), where was that bullet going to end up.

That officer was put in a no win situation. His lack of seniority and training showed.

There are a lot of lessons to be learned here. if we are satisfied with letting the punks and thugs have free reign, then just tell the cops to sit on the freeway and write tickets.
But if we are going to get a handle on things and stop allowing the inmates to run the asylum, then we are going to have to anti up and train our Police Officers better, and be willing to pay them what the job is worth.
He didn’t shoot. Do you really believe an officer never has to pull his gun in self-defense? So, the cop has to wait until they shoot first? Two big guys lunged at him in a hostile crowd, he pulled; they ran, he quickly re-holstered his weapon because it achieved the desired affect without bloodshed. A baton would have made little bloody lumps on their little pinheads, and then you’d go after him for that. I suppose he should have let them jump him and beat the shit out of him, just to be politically correct and not make the evening news. If a civilian was in exactly the same situation and had a concealed carry permit and pulled his weapon out of fear for his own safety, only a liberal jury would blame him for protecting himself. I really don’t care if the investigation shows they were or weren’t armed. He had no way of knowing if they were armed and acted within reason given the situation.
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:37 PM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
The best part was where non-compliant big mouth get's what she deserves and screams "Call my Momma". Just another spoiled brat. We should all try that next time we get pulled over for a traffic ticket.
I got a couple of questions you or another Texan might shed light on as your news would cover more than here.

There was a cell phone video of two white women fighting with a black women prior to the cops arriving, when they did they hauled ass across the street and left. The owner of the vid stated this was what started the trouble.

Second was a report a white neighbor had shouting across the fence telling the kids to go back to their section 8 housing.

Anything to these reports?

i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:39 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He didn’t shoot. Do you really believe an officer never has to pull his gun in self-defense? So, the cop has to wait until they shoot first? Two big guys lunged at him in a hostile crowd, he pulled; they ran, he quickly re-holstered his weapon because it achieved the desired affect without bloodshed. A baton would have made little bloody lumps on their little pinheads, and then you’d go after him for that. I suppose he should have let them jump him and beat the shit out of him, just to be politically correct and not make the evening news. If a civilian was in exactly the same situation and had a concealed carry permit and pulled his weapon out of fear for his own safety, only a liberal jury would blame him for protecting himself. I really don’t care if the investigation shows they were or weren’t armed. He had no way of knowing if they were armed and acted within reason given the situation.
The Cop escalated the situation. Nobody is defending the dumbshit girls action on here. But that does not excuse the Cop fro acting a fool. My guess is he will be suspended for some time and have to do some kind of retraining. Which seem s about right for what transpired.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:40 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

Second was a report a white neighbor had shouting across the fence telling the kids to go back to their section 8 housing.

Anything to these reports?
That is a question for JD, sounds like something he'd say!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 04:22 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The Cop escalated the situation.
That is incorrect.

The two goons who came up behind the Cop "escalated the situation."

As has been stated repeatedly .... you don't know what they said to him.

Almost immediately after he pulled his weapon the two goons hauled ass.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 04:40 PM   #23
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That is incorrect.

The two goons who came up behind the Cop "escalated the situation."

As has been stated repeatedly .... you don't know what they said to him.

Almost immediately after he pulled his weapon the two goons hauled ass.
Sounds like more members of the Dindo Nuffin tribe that Al Sharptounge and the liberals all try to make out as pillars of the community and choir boys. woomby and shammy heroes and "clients" , in other words.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 04:57 PM   #24
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Police Officers are issued firearms specifically for deadly force encounters. For instance if an assailant has brandished a firearm, knife or any other implement that could be used to cause death or great bodily harm to the officer deadly force by the officer is warranted. Officers also carry expandable batons, Tasers, and chemical sprays for unarmed combative subjects. Officers today follow what is called a force continuum. The basics of the force continuum actually starts with the officer's presence, verbal commands, empty hand control techniques (soft, hard empty hand control) secondary weapons and of course deadly force use of firearm. Of course the force continuum will not always go in this order. An officer may encounter an armed suspect and immediately draw his weapon and use deadly force or the situation may escalate or even deescalate an officer must act accordingly. I think for the most part the officer in this case did well but he should have refrained from drawing his weapon, but he did holster it soon after which I think was good and could minimize any disciplinary actions against him.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 05:35 PM   #25
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

The cop who pulled his gun has resigned. Probably all for the best. But he shouldn't face charges for anything, since no one got hurt. He lost his cool, but he was in a bad situation to begin with. But he was clearly a hothead.

And the two punks that lunged at him and caused him to pull the gun? They SHOULD be prosecuted for interfering with a police officer making an arrest and end up with criminal records. Serves them right, too.

The 14 year old girl? Her parents (probably only a mother) need to be told a 14 year old shouldn't be wearing a bikini that tiny in public with a bunch of boys that appear to be several years older. My prediction for her is: 3 kids by age 25 by at least two different baby daddies. No husband, of course.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
The best part was where non-compliant big mouth get's what she deserves and screams "Call my Momma". Just another spoiled brat. We should all try that next time we get pulled over for a traffic ticket.
She was 14 years old, what the fuck would you do?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 06:04 PM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
The cop who pulled his gun has resigned. Probably all for the best. But he shouldn't face charges for anything, since no one got hurt. He lost his cool, but he was in a bad situation to begin with. But he was clearly a hothead.

And the two punks that lunged at him and caused him to pull the gun? They SHOULD be prosecuted for interfering with a police officer making an arrest and end up with criminal records. Serves them right, too.

The 14 year old girl? Her parents (probably only a mother) need to be told a 14 year old shouldn't be wearing a bikini that tiny in public with a bunch of boys that appear to be several years older. My prediction for her is: 3 kids by age 25 by at least two different baby daddies. No husband, of course.
This is the first I've heard that the officer resigned. That's to bad. I don't think he would have been fired. He may have been suspended but that would have been the extent of any disciplinary action against him. I agree he came into a bad situation to start with. For all we know he could of had several disturbance calls in that that neighborhood in the past and this time he just wasn't going to put up with any shit ,and his emotions got the best of him quick.

Jim
Old 06-09-2015, 06:06 PM   #28
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
This is the first I've heard that the officer resigned. That's to bad. I don't think he would have been fired. He may have been suspended but that would have been the extent of any disciplinary action against him. I agree he came into a bad situation to start with. For all we know he could of had several disturbance calls in that that neighborhood in the past and this time he just wasn't going to put up with any shit ,and his emotions got the best of him quick.

Jim
Do you want a guy who reacts like that to be in a position of authority? With a gun?
Old 06-09-2015, 06:30 PM   #29
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Do you want a guy who reacts like that to be in a position of authority? With a gun?
That's hard to say. We don't really know his career background. I think I heard that he had made officer of the year once. He certainly made a few mistakes in this incident that are hard to overlook, but I wouldn't categorize him as a loose cannon. Because of the publicity of this incident his Department may have gave him a choice of being fired or resigning instead of just suspending him. It's easy for people who have never had to protect anything or anyone to second guess police officers who are in that position.

Jim
Old 06-09-2015, 07:01 PM   #30
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
That's hard to say. We don't really know his career background. I think I heard that he had made officer of the year once. He certainly made a few mistakes in this incident that are hard to overlook, but I wouldn't categorize him as a loose cannon. Because of the publicity of this incident his Department may have gave him a choice of being fired or resigning instead of just suspending him. It's easy for people who have never had to protect anything or anyone to second guess police officers who are in that position.

Jim
This is true, but no one forced him to be a peace officer. That was a choice. Just like pulling that gun was a choice. What's puzzling is that he's the only officer that seems to be freaking out. And how much harm could he have feared would come from a 14-year old girl who clearly wasn't hiding a weapon.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women