Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2015, 04:58 PM   #91
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You were the jackass disingenuously arguing that Lebanon, Ohio, was "Kentucky", Old-THUMPER; so, it's evident that you are indeed concerned enough to lie and deflect from the truth.

What an utter moron you are. I was poking at your long and "illustrious" history, you remember, the one where you claimed to be descended from Yankees because your family was from KeenTuck. Or have you forgotten that tall tale. You tell so many of them I suspect it is hard for you to recall them all.

Old-THUMPER believes that all of the evils in this world can be attributed to one region and one race during a period encompassing only five Aprils, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
As you are want to say, REFERENCE!!!! You can't find any, because I have never said any such thing. IBLyingAsshole. Show me. I said slavery was immoral. I said the confederates were traitors. But that is a far cry from saying all evil stems from them. But what am I thinking!! We are talking about YOU, the Great Satin himself. Yenaldloosi in the guise of a man. So you will mumble your words, spout some diarrhea of double speak, and disavow your filth and lies. Yep, that's what IB does!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 05:11 PM   #92
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
As you are want to say, REFERENCE!!!! You can't find any, because I have never said any such thing. IBLyingAsshole. Show me. I said slavery was immoral. I said the confederates were traitors. But that is a far cry from saying all evil stems from them. But what am I thinking!! We are talking about YOU, the Great Satin himself. Yenaldloosi in the guise of a man. So you will mumble your words, spout some diarrhea of double speak, and disavow your filth and lies. Yep, that's what IB does!
That seems to be a theme on this board. You say one thing and they extrapolate it out to form the basis for your opinion on everything else. He thinks, in error, that by pointing out blacks sold black slaves and owned slaves, somehow negates the wrongs done by whites. It was wrong, regardless of who was doing it. Period.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:53 PM   #93
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
That seems to be a theme on this board. You say one thing and they extrapolate it out to form the basis for your opinion on everything else. He thinks, in error, that by pointing out blacks sold black slaves and owned slaves, somehow negates the wrongs done by whites. It was wrong, regardless of who was doing it. Period.
He is quite willing to condemn whites too. Just so long as they are NORTHERN whites. Northerners are no better than blacks, native americans, japanese, women, muslims, athiests, or any on the non-Dixie/non-Christian/non-white males.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 07:01 AM   #94
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Are you squealing like a confederate pig again, IBMassa?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 07:06 AM   #95
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. You in fact did argue that Lebanon, Ohio, was effectively "Keentuckie", Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Quote:
Nope, a Keentuckie hillbilly who couldn't figure out which side of the river to be born on. That makes him one of your family relations.
Quote:
Most of Ohio refers to that area as "northern Kentucky".

Quote:
That would be Old-THUMPER's modus operandi for three years now, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
He is quite willing to condemn whites too. Just so long as they are NORTHERN whites. Northerners are no better than blacks, native americans, japanese, women, muslims, athiests, or any on the non-Dixie/non-Christian/non-white males.
Put up or STFU, Old-THUMPER. Proving that you are an intellectually bereft jackass is not equatable to denigrating blacks, Native Americans, women, the Japanese, etc., Old-THUMPER. The only one being denigrated is you, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Are you squealing like a confederate pig again, IBMassa?

Quote:
Southern Ohio is not the North, you fucking inbred cocktard. Not all the evils, but definitely a lot of them.
Ohio IS in the North, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 07:06 AM   #96
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You haven't mastered toilet training yet, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, let alone develop any comprehension skills.

"Mastered" and "develop" ... You can't even get it right when you're spewing your five and dime store bile.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

At least now you're having a tantrum about the literal meaning a figure of speech. LMAO. I know you're not from Egypt, but you are from

Look THAT up in your Funk and Wagnall's!
HAHAHAHAJAJAJAJA!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:49 AM   #97
Old-T
Valued Poster

Isn't it odd for the biggest blow-hard on ECCIE to tell someone else to "STFU"?

As to proof, as Jesus said, "You say it". Every post you make shows your hatred for the vast majority of the human race. I could never provide more condemnation of you than you do yourself.

Even here, you say "You in fact did argue that Lebanon, Ohio, was effectively "Keentuckie"", which is about the only true statement I can remember you making. See that important word, "effectively"? Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Lebanon OH looks, smells, sounds like KY. A large number of the people there are of KY stock. They act and think and believe like folks from KY. That is what "effectively" means you moron.

So yes, I am "guilty" of saying Lebanon is effectively Keentukie. Just as you admit I did.

Caught in your own web of lies again, IBAsshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T

You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. You in fact did argue that Lebanon, Ohio, was effectively "Keentuckie", Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Quote:
Nope, a Keentuckie hillbilly who couldn't figure out which side of the river to be born on. That makes him one of your family relations.

Quote:
Most of Ohio refers to that area as "northern Kentucky".

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider

That would be Old-THUMPER's modus operandi for three years now, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:

Put up or STFU, Old-THUMPER. Proving that you are an intellectually bereft jackass is not equatable to denigrating blacks, Native Americans, women, the Japanese, etc., Old-THUMPER. The only one being denigrated is you, Old-THUMPER.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:57 AM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Mastered" and "develop" ... You can't even get it right when you're spewing your five and dime store bile.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

At least now you're having a tantrum about the literal meaning a figure of speech. LMAO. I know you're not from Egypt, but you are from

Look THAT up in your Funk and Wagnall's!
HAHAHAHAJAJAJAJA!

It would be your stupid-ass that posted the incomplete sentence highlighted above, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and then there is this little foible of yours:

Quote:
Quote:
At least still has the liar JL on his side.

Quote:
Isn't it odd for the biggest blow-hard on ECCIE to tell someone else to "STFU"?

As to proof, as Jesus said, "You say it". Every post you make shows your hatred for the vast majority of the human race. I could never provide more condemnation of you than you do yourself.

Even here, you say "You in fact did argue that Lebanon, Ohio, was effectively "Keentuckie"", which is about the only true statement I can remember you making. See that important word, "effectively"? Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Lebanon OH looks, smells, sounds like KY. A large number of the people there are of KY stock. They act and think and believe like folks from KY. That is what "effectively" means you moron.

So yes, I am "guilty" of saying Lebanon is effectively Keentukie. Just as you admit I did.

Caught in your own web of lies again, IBAsshole.

But Lebanon, Ohio, ain't in "Keentukie", is it, Old-THUMPER? And Ohio is where YOU live, isn't it, Old-THUMPER? And despite your ignorant deflection, Chivington was born in the Buckeye state, wasn't he, Old-THUMPER? And Sheridan was born in your native state of New York, wasn't he, Old-THUMPER? So, despite your myopic hatred for the South, Northerners have proved themselves to be as racist as any other society you'd care to denigrate, Old-THUMPER; so, STFU, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER:

Quote:
"On June 9, 1945, Japanese Premier Kantaro Suzuki declares that Japan will fight to the last rather than accept unconditional surrender." (HistNet)
Old 06-09-2015, 12:18 PM   #99
Old-T
Valued Poster

So in your sick mind the existence of some bad apples makes an entire society rotten.

Then pray tell, other than Dixie, do you acknowledge any moral society? I assume not, since every societyhas some uundesirables.

There are facts and opinions. In this case the facts include:
--Sheridan was a bad apple
--He squashed the traitors of the Confederate like bugs
--As a result you lost your chance to be a slave owner

And therefore you hate anything northern.

It is simplistic. It is illogical. But then we are talking about you so both those fit.

It just shows that even you have priorities of people you hate. You almost forgive Sheridan is pert in the uprising of the 1860s because you loath the hethen savages even more, don't you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 01:06 PM   #100
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

He is big on Russia, and is a big Putin fan. Likes it when he can say Putin showed Obie up.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 05:51 PM   #101
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
He is big on Russia, and is a big Putin fan. Likes it when he can say Putin showed Obie up.
He would support Asmodeus against a northern liberal black man.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:10 PM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So in your sick mind the existence of some bad apples makes an entire society rotten.

Then pray tell, other than Dixie, do you acknowledge any moral society? I assume not, since every societyhas some uundesirables.

There are facts and opinions. In this case the facts include:
--Sheridan was a bad apple
--He squashed the traitors of the Confederate like bugs
--As a result you lost your chance to be a slave owner

And therefore you hate anything northern.

It is simplistic. It is illogical. But then we are talking about you so both those fit.

It just shows that even you have priorities of people you hate. You almost forgive Sheridan is pert in the uprising of the 1860s because you loath the hethen savages even more, don't you.

Quote:
He would support Asmodeus against a northern liberal black man.
You WK for cannibalistic, slave-owners, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Putin won Crimea and is making a strong run at the Ukraine, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; meanwhile, Odumbo has lost Snowden, Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, etc.

Old 06-09-2015, 10:45 PM   #103
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
He's a fucking commie. He cited a link the other day from an article in the 'russian times'
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 06:42 AM   #104
Old-T
Valued Poster

Typical IB. Ignore, deflect, lie and then claim moral superiority.

Another argument you tried to bully your way through and lost in embarrassing fashion.

Poor misunderstood little IB.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:15 AM   #105
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's a fucking commie. He cited a link the other day from an article in the 'russian times'
You're just all butt-hurt because the Russian Times article proved you are a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and there was no way your lying ass could claim the RT was biased and impartial.

Quote:
Typical IB. Ignore, deflect, lie and then claim moral superiority.

Another argument you tried to bully your way through and lost in embarrassing fashion.

Poor misunderstood little IB.
You more than abdicated when you tried to claim Lebanon, Ohio, was "Keentukie", Old-THUMPER.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women