Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60551
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48526
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do You Like WombRaider?
Yes 11 30.56%
No 25 69.44%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2015, 04:02 PM   #31
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Prepare to get flamed. There are mostly middle-aged to old-ass white men on here, so the retrograde attitude we get on certain subjects is not entirely unexpected. They're stuck in the past, yearning for an america that never really existed, but they're determined to get back there. Wherever 'there' is. They long for the days of small government, though I don't know when our government was ever small. They pine for their little women to be in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant with their vile offspring. One day, their generation will be gone and with it the reprehensible attitudes that come with it.
Yes, and your people will turn America into a replica of Mexico - what a paradise awaits!!! Especially if you are a knife manufacturer...

(Disclaimer: I love little spinner Latinas, and Taco Bell, so I will have that to content myself with as I cruise through the crappy barrios in my twin turbo Mercedes V8!)
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 04:18 PM   #32
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him."

- Jonathan Swift
I think this quote is much more suitable to the thread here at hand.

Jim

"An ignorant man is insignificant and contemptible, nobody cares for his company and he can just be said to live, and that is all."

Lord Chesterfield
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 04:20 PM   #33
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think this quote is much more suitable to the thread here at hand.

Jim

"An ignorant man is insignificant and contemptible, nobody cares for his company and he can just be said to live, and that is all."

Lord Chesterfield
Don't be so hard on yourself.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 04:25 PM   #34
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Prepare to get flamed. There are mostly middle-aged to old-ass white men on here, so the retrograde attitude we get on certain subjects is not entirely unexpected. They're stuck in the past, yearning for an america that never really existed, but they're determined to get back there. Wherever 'there' is. They long for the days of small government, though I don't know when our government was ever small. They pine for their little women to be in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant with their vile offspring. One day, their generation will be gone and with it the reprehensible attitudes that come with it.
You are so right my brother you are absolutely correct- that's why they have this personal agenda against me and they are hell bent on trying their best to make my life miserable. It's a shame where I can't even profess my love for Jesus without being attacked by the usual suspects.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 04:26 PM   #35
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Yes, and your people will turn America into a replica of Mexico - what a paradise awaits!!! Especially if you are a knife manufacturer...

(Disclaimer: I love little spinner Latinas, and Taco Bell, so I will have that to content myself with as I cruise through the crappy barrios in my twin turbo Mercedes V8!)
You are such a fucking racist!!!You need to apologize to every Latino on this board!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 04:27 PM   #36
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post

I've got a 2003 S600 BiTurbo V12. Best car I've ever owned. 160K miles and still runs like a top.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:28 PM   #37
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You are such a fucking racist!!!You need to apologize to every Latino on this board!!!!
Don't hold your breath. Take heart in the fact that he and his ilk will die off as they're old as fuck right now and the younger generations don't really share his attitudes as much.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:29 PM   #38
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are so right my brother you are absolutely correct- that's why they have this personal agenda against me and they are hell bent on trying their best to make my life miserable. It's a shame where I can't even profess my love for Jesus without being attacked by the usual suspects.
To be fair, professing your love for jesus is probably not best done on a hooker board. I'm just saying. They're afraid of anything different than their white-bread upbringing.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:45 PM   #39
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Don't be so hard on yourself.
Hahaha, nice try but this thread was dedicated to you. Come down off your pedestal.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 05:09 PM   #40
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Come on guys and gals, this is a political talk Forum on a SHMB.

We discuss and debate issues and ideas here.

I could care less about "Womb Raider" as a person because I have no idea who he is in real life.

But I do have an opinion about his political leanings. I sure he has a similar opinion concerning mine.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 05:30 PM   #41
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Come on guys and gals, this is a political talk Forum on a SHMB.

We discuss and debate issues and ideas here.

I could care less about "Womb Raider" as a person because I have no idea who he is in real life.

But I do have an opinion about his political leanings. I sure he has a similar opinion concerning mine.
And this post is a perfect example of why Jackie S and I have always conversed in a respectful way on this board. He doesn't waste his time spewing a bunch of bile about gloryholes and truckstops and all manner of other bullshit. Political opinions aside, thanks.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:33 PM   #42
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Hahaha, nice try but this thread was dedicated to you. Come down off your pedestal.

Jim
I was never on one. I'm free to have my opinions and ideas, just as you are free to have yours. I don't begrudge someone who disagrees with Obama. What I don't understand is the vilification of the man. The same was done to Bush. You can disagree with someone without demonizing them or viewing them as having some nefarious agenda. Obama has made his share of mistakes, every president does. Mistakes come with leadership because it's about making decisions. Make enough of them and you're bound to be wrong sometimes.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:00 PM   #43
shanm
Valued Poster

I think the real question is: who gives a flying fuckity fuck about COIdiots opinion?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 07:57 PM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
As soon as you tell Bishop Jakes what you are up to on this SHMB or tell me which country in Africa that is now run by black folks does better economically than when the white devils ran it.

Hell, name one country run by your boys that does as well as that lovely country to our south.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 07:59 PM   #45
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
To be fair, professing your love for jesus is probably not best done on a hooker board. I'm just saying. .
You would think that goes without saying!!! ROFLMAO!!!
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women