Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-02-2015, 08:08 PM   #76
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Htking.....Your a Looser, ass hole! BBW Katrina is Way better than your can't get a clue self. She's one of the coolest, sweetest people I know. Your a waste of our time being on here. Go away and stop making yourself out to be more of a looser you already are.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:16 PM   #77
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee View Post
Htking.....Your a Looser, ass hole! BBW Katrina is Way better than your can't get a clue self. She's one of the coolest, sweetest people I know. Your a waste of our time being on here. Go away and stop making yourself out to be more of a looser you already are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Enough with the derailment of the thread and name calling. Keep it on topic. Both parties have had their say and one is digging a deep hole for himself. Points will be coming.

Happy International Whore's Day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Whores'_Day

Yes, this is a real holiday, so I want to say HAPPY HOE'IN to all my ladies out there
Old 06-02-2015, 08:18 PM   #78
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Who'd have thought !VI! would have been the sane mature one in this fiasco?
Old 06-02-2015, 08:26 PM   #79
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee View Post
Thank you for your valuable input , Lindsay, which means the world to me especially coming from you, i will make sure to go drown my loser asshole face in some Young (not old) sweet ass pussy in a nice clean up scale incall soon !!! while i 'll be thinking about how much your opinion mean to me. Dont forget to check for my review soon!!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:32 PM   #80
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Who'd have thought !VI! would have been the sane mature one in this fiasco?
She set em up and brokaw knocked em down. LOL!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:43 PM   #81
HurleyDallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Come on folks give the new guy a break....he was trying to be cute with the wrong provider....had he known her past drama...he may not have done it.

For only having 7 reviews they have been well written and entertaining. Please consider some of hobbyists are on the site for pleasure and entertainment only......not to make relationships or friendships.

In due time I'm sure Ht will learn whom to pick his battles with...
Old 06-02-2015, 08:49 PM   #82
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurleyDallas View Post
Come on folks give the new guy a break....he was trying to be cute with the wrong provider....had he known her past drama...he may not have done it.

For only having 7 reviews they have been well written and entertaining. Please consider some of hobbyists are on the site for pleasure and entertainment only......not to make relationships or friendships.

In due time I'm sure Ht will learn whom to pick his battles with...
Thank you Hurley, on the plus side i did learn my lesson about screening but also save me a few benjis from a bad session. I will now know for damn sure who not to waste my money on !!! Happy hobbying bro !!!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:52 PM   #83
HurleyDallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htking View Post
Thank you Hurley, on the plus side i did learn a value lesson but also save me a few benjis and a bad session. I will no a better screening next time.
Lesson learned.....even been tempted myself....BUUUUUUTTTT...search is your friend!!

Lick yo wounds and keep hobbying!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2015, 09:13 PM   #84
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I can totally see how the harassment accusation started. Someone needs to let Robyn know about this thread since many ladies don't read the forums. She could be dealing with a loose cannon.

Extreme petulance aside, can you imagine how he might act over more serious stuff if this is how he gets over being turned down for a session? Stay safe ladies. Not all money is good money. Don't wanna have to read any real alerts on this guy if he feels like you didn't do what he wants.

And slamming Katrina for being a BBW is about the dumbest shit I've heard all day. She's easily one of the sharpest women on this board. It makes about as much sense as you slamming VI for a messy apt. Why do you even care?

Because you enjoy putting others down to boost your own fragile ego. Good for you. Enjoy that. But please keep your bullshit in the backroom where it belongs.......big man.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:33 PM   #85
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I can totally see how the harassment accusation started. Someone needs to let Robyn know about this thread since many ladies don't read the forums. She could be dealing with a loose cannon.

Extreme petulance aside, can you imagine how he might act over more serious stuff if this is how he gets over being turned down for a session? Stay safe ladies. Not all money is good money. Don't wanna have to read any real alerts on this guy if he feels like you didn't do what he wants.

And slamming Katrina for being a BBW is about the dumbest shit I've heard all day. She's easily one of the sharpest women on this board. It makes about as much sense as you slamming VI for a messy apt. Why do you even care?

Because you enjoy putting others down to boost your own fragile ego. Good for you. Enjoy that. But please keep your bullshit in the backroom where it belongs.......big man.
Babe, dont come at me with that weak ass crap !!! I will always stand my ground. Keep them coming and i will knock that shit down !!!
Old 06-02-2015, 10:49 PM   #86
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Are we back in hs with all the fat jokes, I'm a fat boy and love all the ladies.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:58 PM   #87
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
Are we back in hs with all the fat jokes, I'm a fat boy and love all the ladies.
Take it away bro, she's all yours !!
Old 06-02-2015, 11:09 PM   #88
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Pussy envy.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:19 PM   #89
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Pussy envy.
Yes, not only i envy pussy but also worship it too !!! Why do you think im on Eccie brown sugga !!!
Old 06-02-2015, 11:36 PM   #90
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htking View Post
when I clicked on this thread this afternoon , you had posted a complete text message between you and said provider...should have RTM'D right then...its obvious your a stalker - weirdo,
answer me this...why would you want to see a woman that has no interest in you even for money?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women