Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2015, 09:55 PM   #136
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Indeed. That is a very nice "summation".

It's especially true since more than 50% of the post is ""#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas."

Pushes your buttons every time, doesn't it, you grubered odumbo minion?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:36 PM   #137
shanm
Valued Poster

Who deflected this thread onto Benghazi again? IBIdiot and IBJunior up to their usual moronic shenanigans.

Here's the entire interview with Morell:

It's clear as day that they fucking lied. Morell admitted it no matter which way you spin it. If you can't see that then you're quite obviously drunk on that repubtarded kool-aid..
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:55 PM   #138
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

100% of my posts are rancid tripe, shamman.
I concur.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:57 PM   #139
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Pushes your buttons every time, doesn't it, you grubered odumbo minion?
Well hello, IB junior, you ole grubered odumbo shitkicker aka Lusty the Rusty Balloon Knot Retard. Keep eating shit, old man.
Old 05-31-2015, 10:58 PM   #140
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Who deflected this thread onto Benghazi again? IBIdiot and IBJunior up to their usual moronic shenanigans.

Here's the entire interview with Morell:

It's clear as day that they fucking lied. Morell admitted it no matter which way you spin it. If you can't see that then you're quite obviously drunk on that repubtarded kool-aid..
He will say those were Chris Matthews' words. Even though they are clearly emitted from the mouth of Morell. To deny that the administration knew the intelligence was shady at BEST, is just outright denial.
Old 05-31-2015, 11:03 PM   #141
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
He will say those were Chris Matthews' words. Even though they are clearly emitted from the mouth of Morell. To deny that the administration knew the intelligence was shady at BEST, is just outright denial.
What do you expect from IBGrubergruber?
It is clear as day. What Morrell seems to be doing is to be taking the blame off of himself and placing it on Cheney. Doesn't change the facts; they fucking lied and #Grubered these dumb motherfuckers.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 11:07 PM   #142
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It is clear as day. What Morrell seems to be doing is to be taking the blame off of himself and placing it on Cheney. Doesn't change the facts; they fucking lied and #Grubered these dumb motherfuckers.
They're gruberized Shrubby minions.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:26 AM   #143
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I concur.
Yes, you are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-OxtJYJ9g
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:23 AM   #144
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Matthews' film clip of Cheney is taken out of context and misrepresents what Cheney actually said, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You and Matthews are liars, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
You're a liar, shamman. Cheney's words -- in context -- make it clear Cheney was speaking about Saddam's weapons program. It was Matthews' lie that Morell denied; hence, Matthews didn't garner a damn thing with his belligerent hectoring, shamman.

Quote:
They're gruberized Shrubby minions.
By definition, you'd be the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo minion from Arkansas, you own them, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
100% of my posts are rancid tripe, shamman.
Your words, you own them, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:50 AM   #145
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
To deny that the administration knew the intelligence was shady at BEST, is just outright denial.
This is a fine example of how libtarded morons pretend to debate:

TO DENY THAT .... IS JUST OUTRIGHT DENIAL.

No one ever won an argument by sputtering out a tautology... poor, stupid, clueless undercunt - he can't debate his way out of a brown paper bag. This is the kind of "rancid tripe" he spews out 50 times a day. Hahahaha.... "To deny... is ... denial." Brilliant!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:57 AM   #146
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're a liar, shamman. Cheney's words -- in context -- make it clear Cheney was speaking about Saddam's weapons program. It was Matthews' lie that Morell denied; hence, Matthews didn't garner a damn thing with his belligerent hectoring, shamman.

It's obvious as fuck. Stop jockeying for your hero Cheney. You already have zero credibility with regards to anything and everything under the sun.

I'll post it again. This video is 100% more proof than your pitiful bullshitting attempts. Anyone with an IQ of 10 (that's about 10 more than you) can see what Morrell is doing. Stop squirming like a bitch, you pathetic POS.

shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:13 PM   #147
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's obvious as fuck. Stop jockeying for your hero Cheney. You already have zero credibility with regards to anything and everything under the sun.

I'll post it again. This video is 100% more proof than your pitiful bullshitting attempts. Anyone with an IQ of 10 (that's about 10 more than you) can see what Morrell is doing. Stop squirming like a bitch, you pathetic POS.
It's trivially obvious to everyone but dick-heads like you, shamman, that a full transcript of Cheney's words is 100% proof that Matthews misrepresented what Cheney actually said, shamman. Hence, you and Matthews are charlatan, POS liars, shamman.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:16 PM   #148
shanm
Valued Poster

Go suck Cheneys dick. For all your pathetic attempts at bullshitting, you won't convince a piece of dog shit.

Quote:
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:49 PM   #149
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's trivially obvious to everyone but dick-heads like you, shamman, that a full transcript of Cheney's words is 100% proof that Matthews misrepresented what Cheney actually said, shamman. Hence, you and Matthews are charlatan, POS liars, shamman.

If he tried for 20 years to get nuclear weapons, with the oil money they had, and couldn't get them, he wasn't trying very hard. More lies.

What you fail to understand IB, is that regardless of whether he was talking about actual nuclear weapons or a nuclear weapons program, Cheney was lying. So it's irrelevant in the end.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:03 PM   #150
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
If he tried for 20 years to get nuclear weapons, with the oil money they had, and couldn't get them, he wasn't trying very hard. More lies.

What you fail to understand IB, is that regardless of whether he was talking about actual nuclear weapons or a nuclear weapons program, Cheney was lying. So it's irrelevant in the end.
It's bullshit. When you go up on national TV and say "nuclear weapons", whether you added a "program" at the end is irrelevant. He was deliberately lying and misrepresenting to effect public opinion on the war.

IB and his comrades got grubered. Now they want to argue semantics. These are the same idiots that raised up a shit storm when Obama said that "slander the prophet" line, completely forgetting the context within which it was uttered.
This time around, the context was much worse: justifying an utterly unjustifiable war. It's a disgrace to the soldiers who lost their lives and it's a disgrace to our reputation as a country. Of course, IB doesn't give a shit about either of those so he will blather on like the ignorant cretin he is.

Once again:
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women