Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
test
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2015, 03:40 PM   #16
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbycub View Post
Which is why I sent her my info...... A "Yes, I verified you" would have been better than sending my home and work address
Im not going to lie.. that is a little creepy lol
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 03:55 PM   #17
ShockerSteve
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbycub View Post
I went the verification route with a well known provider on here and she sent several messages back. "This is where you work" "This is where you live" showing me just how much info she dug up on me. Felt like I was being stalked.
I think that's an exception-that is a little unprofessional. Maybe known but that's not what I'd call "reputable." You can see in the national forums an occasional provider gone stalker but it's not commonplace. Proof further 411 and date-check is the way to go til you establish yourself.
ShockerSteve is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 05:44 PM   #18
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm always willing to break in newbie but I do all for some info, but always delete after session and I'm safe, iv broken in a lot of newbies!!!!

Don't listen to the dummy telling you to go to bp, I know I don't as well as many girls don't take bp refs, not to mention that's the easiest way to get into trouble you don't want to find your self in sweets...
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 02:26 AM   #19
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

KC, spend the cash on P411 and Date Check initially. BP is not the place to start.
Once you are established on P411 and see a few known and verified providers and have established yourself as a hobbiest the world is your oyster. You can let that shit expire once you're known.

Word of advice. I understand the allure of BP. Hell even some well known providers use it when traveling but stick with the tried and true providers. Providers like Kay, Dallas, Renee, Andrea...I could on on but you understand. Yeah you'll pay a little more but the pay off is well worth it in the long run, not only in the level of service you will receive but in discretion as well. Quality trumps quantity every day of the week.

Don't be one of those assholes who spends the money to see to a known provider once and expect her to continue to give you a reference forever. Loyalty works both ways.

There are a lot of great people in this game. There are a lot of assholes as well. Be one of the good guys.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 09:05 AM   #20
dsmcurious
Registered Member

Thanks for this post and the answers you guys have provided.
I've had the same questions after lurking on this site for quite some time. I even sent a pm to a gorgeous young lady...hope I didn't make her uncomfortable by asking in that way.
dsmcurious is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:15 PM   #21
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Let Shayla verify you and break you in. You'll have a good reference and a limp, exhausted dick.
Guest091515-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:54 PM   #22
dsmcurious
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssymnchr2 View Post
Let Shayla verify you and break you in. You'll have a good reference and a limp, exhausted dick.
She is beautiful, but her Showcase states that she is no longer taking new clients in Iowa. Gotta respect her wishes and not ask for special favors. Thanks for the suggestion though, much appreciated.
dsmcurious is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 03:11 PM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well babe....I can break ya in really good ...lol!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 03:20 PM   #24
ShockerSteve
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The women active on eccie are legit. If one offers its valid...I'd rather break in with a shayla or Renee or Dallas or Kendall because they can show you a great experience in addition to helping you with other providers-you still have to pass screening but those are very safe ways to go.

If you want a different look then i stand by join d-c one month, see someone legit, and have them get you on p411 at the reduced newcomer rate-the best girls are on 411, hands down...

If you're looking for cheap thrills take your chance on bp but you won't have fun-you don't know what you're doing you're not gonna be able to put her at ease and you'll end up wondering what all the fuss is about.

Stick with verified providers here. Pm them and tell them your situation and follow their screening requirements - it is their safety after all- if that doesn't work d-c and if that doesnt work it could be you're not ready for the plunge. When you're uncertain, uncomfortable, and paranoid most girls sense it. If they can't allay your fears they'll move on there's no time for indecision.
ShockerSteve is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 03:23 PM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

YEP I am from Texas and we have a saying that is popular if you cannot do something one way...There is more than ONE way to skin a cat!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:30 AM   #26
topcat123124
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Yeah Dallas but what is the one way everyone knows
topcat123124 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women