Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2015, 11:16 AM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
We'll soon get the opportunity to see just how critical "Americans" will be when they have the "chance" to elect the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT to replace the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT.
How critical can we really be when we have two choices and they're both terrible? They've taken the ability to criticize away from us, can't you see that?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 11:18 AM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Before Bush II and Before 9/11, there was Bill Clinton, the Democrats and the 1993 WTC attack.

If you are an American, you should be angry.
Leave it to you to carry the republitard water. This is about the system, you ignorant cunt. The system that has the country divided, bitching about everything. Most people, you included, are too fucking dumb to see it.
Old 05-26-2015, 01:50 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I don't carry water for the GOP; in fact I am on record saying Bush was a terrible president and I didn't vote for him.

Where do you stand ? You think Obama is a terrible president? Did you vote for him?

Nobody believes for a moment that you aren't an Obama anus licker.

Unlike you, I actually think the system is broke and produces awful presidents like Obama, Bush I and II, Clinton and likely Hillary.

You on the other hand, luvs your Obama.........No doubt you want more Obama (unleashed), not less.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 03:57 PM   #19
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I don't carry water for the GOP; in fact I am on record saying Bush was a terrible president and I didn't vote for him.

Where do you stand ? You think Obama is a terrible president? Did you vote for him?

Nobody believes for a moment that you aren't an Obama anus licker.

Unlike you, I actually think the system is broke and produces awful presidents like Obama, Bush I and II, Clinton and likely Hillary.

You on the other hand, luvs your Obama.........No doubt you want more Obama (unleashed), not less.
Look at yourself. How the fuck would you have any idea what I want when you spend your time spewing drivel? You assume you know, based on a few choice nuggets. That's it. You really have no fucking clue. I think Obama has done some good things and some bad things. That's pretty much par for the course. At least we haven't been led into a bullshit war based on lies.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:25 AM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What are some of the bad things Obama has done, WormRaper?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:38 AM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What are some of the bad things Obama has done, WormRaper?
Good question. Firstly, it was an unrealistic expectation but I still think he could have done better job and that's healing the racial divide in our country. As I said, I think he was saddled with unrealistic expectations and that overnight we would simply change and the country would change and it just didn't happen. Racism is something we will never fully heal or change.

I don't think he's done enough to address the underpinnings of the financial crisis that started under Bush and continued on after Obama was elected. Dodd-Frank is a fucking joke. We had a chance to really make changes and the opportunity was missed. I blame congress for that one as much as I do Obama, however.

He could have done more about the NSA and spying. And I had hoped he would close down Guantanamo.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:37 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Good question. Firstly, it was an unrealistic expectation but I still think he could have done better job and that's healing the racial divide in our country. As I said, I think he was saddled with unrealistic expectations and that overnight we would simply change and the country would change and it just didn't happen. Racism is something we will never fully heal or change.

I don't think he's done enough to address the underpinnings of the financial crisis that started under Bush and continued on after Obama was elected. Dodd-Frank is a fucking joke. We had a chance to really make changes and the opportunity was missed. I blame congress for that one as much as I do Obama, however.

He could have done more about the NSA and spying. And I had hoped he would close down Guantanamo.
Wow! A definite sign of impending mental failure. You've forgotten forcing the American people to accept Obamacare. The selling out of the nation with threatened amnesty for people from other countries. Failure to follow through on Iraq which would justify Iraq and the loss of life. The still foundering economy with over a trillion dollars squandered with crony cash. So many more things you've forgotten.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:41 AM   #23
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Wow! A definite sign of impending mental failure. You've forgotten forcing the American people to accept Obamacare. The selling out of the nation with threatened amnesty for people from other countries. Failure to follow through on Iraq which would justify Iraq and the loss of life. The still foundering economy with over a trillion dollars squandered with crony cash. So many more things you've forgotten.
He asked what things I didn't like. I listed them. I'm in favor of Obamacare and immigration reform. Iraq is Bush's quagmire, they want us out and we should be out of there. The economy is doing ok.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:25 PM   #24
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
This should make any American angry.

So you're angry? What difference does it make?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:03 PM   #25
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Failure to follow through on Iraq which would justify Iraq and the loss of life. .
NOTHING will justify Iraq you pin-headed buffoon!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:47 PM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
He asked what things I didn't like. I listed them. I'm in favor of Obamacare and immigration reform. Iraq is Bush's quagmire, they want us out and we should be out of there. The economy is doing ok.
So the unconstitutional things you like? Besides being a bigoted anti-religious, homophobe, you're a fascist as well. Care to identify anyone else from your Bund meetings?
Old 05-27-2015, 03:06 PM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
So the unconstitutional things you like? Besides being a bigoted anti-religious, homophobe, you're a fascist as well. Care to identify anyone else from your Bund meetings?
What, in your opinion, is unconstitutional?
Old 05-27-2015, 05:05 PM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Lets see...according to the Constitution ONLY the Congress can make immigration law. There can be no blanket amnesty without the vote of Congress like Reagan did (which he regretted). Obama's attempt at an amnesty is an order to violate federal law and is unconstitutional.

ONLY Congress can make tax law. Now that everyone lied to the Supreme Court about whether or not Obamacare was a tax or a fee has been settled...it is a tax. So only Congress can change it but Obama has done over 30 changes to a law unconstitutionally. According to the law it should have gone into affect as is and on time.

Providing aid and comfort to the enemy is another word for treason and treason is unconstitutional. Giving up five top Islamic commanders for one soldier (at best) or one traitor (at worst) is treasonous and unconstitutional.

The president is charged with enforcing the law through the Justice Department. Failure to enforce the law be it immigration, the IRS, the NSA, or just prosecuting the Black Panthers is a willful failure and is unconstitutional. I didn't even mention Fast and Furious did I?

Shall I continue or do you want to take the position that this actions were constitutional? By the way, arguing that they have not opposed by Congress is not a defense, excuse, or reason. Congress has been failing in their constitutional responsibilities as well.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:15 PM   #29
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Lets see...according to the Constitution ONLY the Congress can make immigration law. There can be no blanket amnesty without the vote of Congress like Reagan did (which he regretted). Obama's attempt at an amnesty is an order to violate federal law and is unconstitutional.

ONLY Congress can make tax law. Now that everyone lied to the Supreme Court about whether or not Obamacare was a tax or a fee has been settled...it is a tax. So only Congress can change it but Obama has done over 30 changes to a law unconstitutionally. According to the law it should have gone into affect as is and on time.

Providing aid and comfort to the enemy is another word for treason and treason is unconstitutional. Giving up five top Islamic commanders for one soldier (at best) or one traitor (at worst) is treasonous and unconstitutional.

The president is charged with enforcing the law through the Justice Department. Failure to enforce the law be it immigration, the IRS, the NSA, or just prosecuting the Black Panthers is a willful failure and is unconstitutional. I didn't even mention Fast and Furious did I?

Shall I continue or do you want to take the position that this actions were constitutional? By the way, arguing that they have not opposed by Congress is not a defense, excuse, or reason. Congress has been failing in their constitutional responsibilities as well.
What if I just don't give a shit.

He has not provided aid and comfort for the enemy. That's disingenuous. Thousands of islamic fighters have died due to actions taken by Obama.

You're not a constitutional scholar, so I won't debate constitutionality with you. That would be like debating football offensive schemes with a cat.

His lawyers obviously felt he had executive power to carry out such actions or they wouldn't have done them.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:30 PM   #30
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
What if I just don't give a shit.

He has not provided aid and comfort for the enemy. That's disingenuous. Thousands of islamic fighters have died due to actions taken by Obama.

You're not a constitutional scholar, so I won't debate constitutionality with you. That would be like debating football offensive schemes with a cat.

His lawyers obviously felt he had executive power to carry out such actions or they wouldn't have done them.
He is the biggest moron on this forum. He talks about unconstitutional, but he'll never admit to unconstitutional acts committed by a republican president.
His hero Reagan violated the constitution in the Iran Contra affair.

Shrubbie invaded a country on a false pretense.

Shrubbie is the one who originally authorized NSA surveillance, directly violating the 4th amendment.

As usual, he'll make up bullshit that is absolutely false (Obama providing comfort to the enemy...WTF???), but he won't look in the mirror and realize the huge bag of shit he's dragging along.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women