Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2015, 02:51 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I had an "Honorary Negro" ID card back in the late 60s. "Signed" by H. Rap Brown.

Got me laid a lot...

Sounds like some of youse guys could use one to help you go fuck yourselves!

LMAO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 07:42 PM   #17
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's easy to yell "Racism", but how would you end it? What it is the solution?
I find it very ironic and sad that you would even ask a question. What's wrong with racism you ask? Take a look in the mirror. You have an agenda against anyone who doesn't agree with you- you don't like Obama strictly because he happens to be black and that east you up eternally- I don't buy for one second that you are this hardcore american that just wants to uphold the constitution.
Let me tell you this COG- you can wipe your ass with the constitution for all I care because it's irrelevant today. It was written in a time where people were allowed to owned slaves- even our early Presidents owned slaves.

However, to answer your question- if everyone was to pick up a Bible and embrace the teaching of Jesus I think this will be a much better world. Jesus spoke of love even if it were your enemies. We are all children of God so we are all equal in God's eyes. Jesus dies on the cross for all our sins. So until we embrace and share the love that Jesus had for all of us than we will see and end to racism, but if we got bigots like you who refuses to let go of personal agendas -racism will always plague us.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 07:51 PM   #18
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
What's wrong with racism you ask?
BZZZZZT.. that's NOT what the question was that was asked. TO review...COG asked " how would you end it? What it is the solution?"

And after a lot of hot air and bloviating.. you failed to ANSWER the question asked.

Speaking of which.. you DO understand that there were FREE BLACKS that owned slaves.. not just the Presidents. Some of the FREE BLACKS in the north also "owned" indentured Irish servants.

So.. tell us again how only BLACKS were treated as slaves?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 09:00 PM   #19
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
BZZZZZT.. that's NOT what the question was that was asked. TO review...COG asked " how would you end it? What it is the solution?"

And after a lot of hot air and bloviating.. you failed to ANSWER the question asked.

Speaking of which.. you DO understand that there were FREE BLACKS that owned slaves.. not just the Presidents. Some of the FREE BLACKS in the north also "owned" indentured Irish servants.

So.. tell us again how only BLACKS were treated as slaves?
Look, it's IB Junior. Or is it LustyTard. Nobody has ever said only blacks were slaves. You DO this every fucking time. You put shit in people's mouths. You have a real problem with that. And then you think you've caught someone in some big lie by making your point, but all you've done is made yourself look like a real dumbass.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 09:09 PM   #20
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's easy to yell "Racism", but how would you end it? What it is the solution?
There is no solution. The people who could solve it benefit from its existence, however small the remnant that remains, and like to beat people over the head with it & will never let it die.

My only wish is that the white liberals who profess not to be racists get little black grandkids from a son-in-law who deals crack and loots the CVS when not beating their sweet little daughter.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 09:40 PM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
There is no solution. The people who could solve it benefit from its existence, however small the remnant that remains, and like to beat people over the head with it & will never let it die.

My only wish is that the white liberals who profess not to be racists get little black grandkids from a son-in-law who deals crack and loots the CVS when not beating their sweet little daughter.
Don't have to worry about that in your home country right Jl.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 09:47 PM   #22
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I had an "Honorary Negro" ID card back in the late 60s. "Signed" by H. Rap Brown.

Got me laid a lot...

Sounds like some of youse guys could use one to help you go fuck yourselves!

LMAO!
"Honorary Negro" ID card. Is that code word for "Token", lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 10:36 PM   #23
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Look, it's IB Junior. Or is it LustyTard. Nobody has ever said only blacks were slaves. You DO this every fucking time. You put shit in people's mouths. You have a real problem with that. And then you think you've caught someone in some big lie by making your point, but all you've done is made yourself look like a real dumbass.

Look.. its DICKWEED.... YOU who constantly tell everyone what EVERY CONSERVATIVE thinks or believes or does.. don't put shit in other people's mouths?

Tell you what.. go sit on the toilet for a few hours before you next post to make sure you quit putting shit in your own mouth.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 11:31 PM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Look.. its DICKWEED.... YOU who constantly tell everyone what EVERY CONSERVATIVE thinks or believes or does.. don't put shit in other people's mouths?

Tell you what.. go sit on the toilet for a few hours before you next post to make sure you quit putting shit in your own mouth.
If it's possible, you're worse at putdowns than LL, and that's fucking saying something.
Old 05-15-2015, 12:35 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I thought he sounded more like a dickwad...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:45 AM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
You start out well, calling half the country stupid. Then you later, in your second graph, ask to be treated with respect and not called names. You're a fucking hypocrite piece of shit. How about we just piss all down your back and tell you we're pissing down your back. Most media people are honorary black people? You want to talk about a level of stupidity? That's as stupid as it gets. You're clueless, you're hopeless. You have no interest in really learning anything. You know what you know and you don't want to bring on any new info that might conflict with your present knowledge.
I think you meant to use the adjective "hypocritical" and not the noun "hypocrite" Grammar Nazi. Does your foot hurt now with that bullet hole in it?

As for half the country, I'm just citing what you said. You said that "thug" is code for black and your people understand that. Now you've said that your black Faux Bro and you're a liberal so I don't know who your people are but it has to be at least half since you reelected the worst president in recent memory. So quoting your is also racist? Is that your next ploy?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:56 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:

What he said was true but you call it a lie. Does that mean the sun rises in the West for you Baby Killer. You make yourself into a real dumbass trying to say that the truth is not the truth unless you say it is. Here is a link to The Root which is not a conservative publication. It is a fascinating story about how black people owned slaves including white indentured servants. The author is the man from the "beer summit" Henry Louis Gates Jr. http://www.theroot.com/articles/hist...hey_exist.html
Old 05-15-2015, 12:59 AM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Let's talk about those who profit from the angst and continuation of anger. There is another class of black people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Afro-American race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Afro-American to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

COG knows what I mean.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:08 AM   #29
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What he said was true but you call it a lie. Does that mean the sun rises in the West for you Baby Killer. You make yourself into a real dumbass trying to say that the truth is not the truth unless you say it is. Here is a link to The Root which is not a conservative publication. It is a fascinating story about how black people owned slaves including white indentured servants. The author is the man from the "beer summit" Henry Louis Gates Jr. http://www.theroot.com/articles/hist...hey_exist.html
Already read it. I also didn't say it was a lie. I said it wasn't what we were talking about, which it wasn't. Changing the subject is a popular pastime around here.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:11 AM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I find it very ironic and sad that you would even ask a question. What's wrong with racism you ask? Take a look in the mirror. You have an agenda against anyone who doesn't agree with you- you don't like Obama strictly because he happens to be black and that east you up eternally- I don't buy for one second that you are this hardcore american that just wants to uphold the constitution.
Let me tell you this COG- you can wipe your ass with the constitution for all I care because it's irrelevant today. It was written in a time where people were allowed to owned slaves- even our early Presidents owned slaves.

However, to answer your question- if everyone was to pick up a Bible and embrace the teaching of Jesus I think this will be a much better world. Jesus spoke of love even if it were your enemies. We are all children of God so we are all equal in God's eyes. Jesus dies on the cross for all our sins. So until we embrace and share the love that Jesus had for all of us than we will see and end to racism, but if we got bigots like you who refuses to let go of personal agendas -racism will always plague us.

You are such a fine example of what a Christian should be. We should all follow your example. [sarcasm]

If being a Christian meant being like you, I would never adopt that belief.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women