Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42288
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2015, 01:44 PM   #16
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
More likely is we had bad intel.
Bad intel?

I'll just quote what timpage said

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
What is strange is that you would try to draw an analogy between a few people getting wet because of an error and tens of thousands of people being killed because of deliberate lies or monumental stupidity.
You don't go to war, kill a million people and walk out claiming "oopsies, we had "bad intel"".

You have no fucking idea, do you?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 01:57 PM   #17
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Bad intel?

I'll just quote what timpage said

You don't go to war, kill a million people and walk out claiming "oopsies, we had "bad intel"".

You have no fucking idea, do you?
The other amusing thing is how he and the rest of the knuckleheads can do nothing but bleat "Hillary voted for it" when confronted with the monumental fuck up that the invasion of Iraq represents. True stupidity.

The invasion of Iraq never happens without shrub being president. It never happens. He and Cheney pushed it, they cherry picked the intelligence about it, they outright lied about the yellowcake issue and Syria, they continuously tried to associated Saddam with 9/11 and al Queada when there was no connection and on and on and on.

It's a shit sandwich and they all have to take a bite.

And, now they want us to vote for his brother who says he would have done the same thing.....incredible.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 02:26 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The other amusing thing is how he and the rest of the knuckleheads can do nothing but bleat "Hillary voted for it" when confronted with the monumental fuck up that the invasion of Iraq represents. True stupidity.

The invasion of Iraq never happens without shrub being president. It never happens. He and Cheney pushed it, they cherry picked the intelligence about it, they outright lied about the yellowcake issue and Syria, they continuously tried to associated Saddam with 9/11 and al Queada when there was no connection and on and on and on.

It's a shit sandwich and they all have to take a bite.

And, now they want us to vote for his brother who says he would have done the same thing.....incredible.
You'd be the outright liar, Little Timmy-tard.

Quote:
Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq
Last major stockpile from Saddam's nuclear efforts arrives in Canada

updated 7/5/2008 6:57:12 PM ET

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25546334/n.../#.VVEOQvlVikp

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:53 PM   #19
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the outright liar, Little Timmy-tard.
You'd be the outright liar, you republitard cum guzzler. That wasn't the yellow cake referenced by Bush and his cronies. Nice try, though. You're nothing but a goddamn liar and a buffoon. Gruberized sodomite from Obama's hometown of chicago.

In 2008, the United States facilitated shipping yellowcake (refined uranium ore) out of Iraq. This yellowcake had been stockpiled prior to the first Gulf War, and was declared to the International Atomic Energy Agency and under IAEA safeguards.[51] More than 550 tons of yellowcake was removed from Iraq and eventually shipped to Canada.[52]

Here's a better question. If that yellowcake was there, why the need for forged documents saying they bought more from Niger?

"On the basis of these documents and other indicators, the governments of the United States and the United Kingdom asserted that Iraq violated United Nations Iraq sanctions by attempting to procure nuclear material for the purpose of creating weapons of mass destruction."
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 04:09 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You'd be the outright liar, you republitard cum guzzler. That wasn't the yellow cake referenced by Bush and his cronies. Nice try, though. You're nothing but a goddamn liar and a buffoon. Gruberized sodomite from Obama's hometown of chicago.

In 2008, the United States facilitated shipping yellowcake (refined uranium ore) out of Iraq. This yellowcake had been stockpiled prior to the first Gulf War, and was declared to the International Atomic Energy Agency and under IAEA safeguards.[51] More than 550 tons of yellowcake was removed from Iraq and eventually shipped to Canada.[52]

Here's a better question. If that yellowcake was there, why the need for forged documents saying they bought more from Niger?

"On the basis of these documents and other indicators, the governments of the United States and the United Kingdom asserted that Iraq violated United Nations Iraq sanctions by attempting to procure nuclear material for the purpose of creating weapons of mass destruction."
It WOULD be the "yellow cake" Bush, et al, knew Saddam already had to advance Iraq's WMD program with or without any fucking "yellow cake" from Niger, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-11-2015, 04:53 PM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

IBanIdiot....louder motherfucker. I can't hear you. You blocked fucking idiot.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 04:55 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IBanIdiot....louder motherfucker. I can't hear you. You blocked fucking idiot.
You really are a dumb fuck if you think you need your ears to read, Little Timmy-tard, and you just demonstrated that you're reading just fine, Little Timmy-tard.
Old 05-11-2015, 05:13 PM   #23
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You really are a dumb fuck if you think you need your ears to read, Little Timmy-tard, and you just demonstrated that you're reading just fine, Little Timmy-tard.
You're an inveterate liar and all-around grubergrubber. If they knew about that yellow cake, why did they need to invent some from Niger?
Old 05-11-2015, 07:05 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're an inveterate liar and all-around grubergrubber. If they knew about that yellow cake, why did they need to invent some from Niger?
Your claim that the Bush43 "invented" a story about "yellow cake" is a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-11-2015, 07:57 PM   #25
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
True so far as it goes. The real problem, of course, was not what happened after we invaded, but the lies and deceptions promulgated by the Bush administration and the neo-cons that were utilized to justify the invasion. We never should have been there.
+100,000,000,000,000
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:00 PM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your claim that the Bush43 "invented" a story about "yellow cake" is a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Bullshit, you gruberized sodomite from Obama's hometown of Chicago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_uranium_forgeries

The Niger uranium forgeries are forged documents initially revealed by SISMI (Italian military intelligence). These documents seem to depict an attempt made by Saddam Hussein in Iraq to purchase yellowcake uranium powder from Niger during the Iraq disarmament crisis.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/yellowcake.asp

And here we have the WH admitting the error in 2003, but you're still schilling for them all this time later. Tsk, tsk. So the WH admits the lie, but you do not. More evidence you're a gruberized cocktard of the highest order.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-ho...its-wmd-error/

the White House is acknowledging that President Bush was incorrect when he said in his State of the Union address that Iraq recently had sought significant quantities of uranium in Africa.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:04 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bullshit, you gruberized sodomite from Obama's hometown of Chicago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_uranium_forgeries

The Niger uranium forgeries are forged documents initially revealed by SISMI (Italian military intelligence). These documents seem to depict an attempt made by Saddam Hussein in Iraq to purchase yellowcake uranium powder from Niger during the Iraq disarmament crisis.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/yellowcake.asp

And here we have the WH admitting the error in 2003, but you're still schilling for them all this time later. Tsk, tsk. So the WH admits the lie, but you do not. More evidence you're a gruberized cocktard of the highest order.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-ho...its-wmd-error/

the White House is acknowledging that President Bush was incorrect when he said in his State of the Union address that Iraq recently had sought significant quantities of uranium in Africa.
No where in those articles does it say Bush43 lied and back it up with substantive proof, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. So, you're a cock-sucking liar when you claim "Bush" lied, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:31 PM   #28
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
No where in those articles does it say Bush43 lied and back it up with substantive proof, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. So, you're a cock-sucking liar when you claim "Bush" lied, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

It says it right there, idiot. He was incorrect. He lied. When you are wrong, you are a liar. Whether you knew it was a lie or not, you're a liar just the same. A lie is a falsehood. What he said was false. He's a liar.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:39 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

It says it right there, idiot. He was incorrect. He lied. When you are wrong, you are a liar. Whether you knew it was a lie or not, you're a liar just the same. A lie is a falsehood. What he said was false. He's a liar.
Bush43's remark was based on bad intel, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas -- and that fact is substantiated in the articles your cock-sucking ass cited, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Hence, there was no lie but yours, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:45 PM   #30
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Bush43's remark was based on bad intel, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas -- and that fact is substantiated in the articles your cock-sucking ass cited, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Hence, there was no lie but yours, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
He LIED. They knew it was bad intel. But he could almost taste Saddam's taint, so he had to go. He had to go for daddy, he had to go for his oil daddies. He was a liar. And a stupid one at that. Just like you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women