Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60552
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2015, 07:24 PM   #106
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Oh my, my, my! See how the freelance faggot from Arkansas had his ASS handed to him yet again! And like a true libtarded misfit, he lacks the decency or good form to admit his mistake and apologize for wrongly calling someone a liar!

Instead, he blames the fucking US CENSUS BUREAU!!!!

Hahahaha.... good one, undercunt!

I'm right here, sperm burper! LMFAO at you! Eating crow again, jackass? How does it taste this time?

"You've been weighed.... you've been measured.... you've been found wanting...."

Did I get your mantra right, undercunt?

If you think 53 percent of hispanics in this country actually identify as white, I've got some swampland I'd like to sell you.

This was like two days ago. I guess you were busy gruberizing odumbo minions...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 08:39 PM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
If you think 53 percent of hispanics in this country actually identify as white, I've got some swampland I'd like to sell you.

This was like two days ago. I guess you were busy gruberizing odumbo minions...
They did (the 2010 Census has been quoted and cited), you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you have not one shred of evidence to support your position that Hispanics lied during the 2010 Census or that the Census itself is a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 09:24 PM   #108
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
They did (the 2010 Census has been quoted and cited), you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you have not one shred of evidence to support your position that Hispanics lied during the 2010 Census or that the Census itself is a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
If you think 53 percent of Hispanics identified as white, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn you can buy. Your census is meaningless. If you were black, would you identify as white? If you were Asian, would you identify as white? No. So what makes you think that Hispanics would? White people identify as white, dumbass. The fact that you're even arguing this proves what a giant douche you are.
Old 05-08-2015, 09:27 PM   #109
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Rubio is Hispanic, and so is Michelle Malkin, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And Mayans had a bad habit of preying on their own, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: check out the glyphs:
Quote:
They're both Hispanics who aren't "#Grubered" like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Malkin is a fucking Filipino you goddamn fool. You've been caught lying again, you ass clown cocksucker. I'm sure you won't admit to lying though, you never do. Shows what a dickhole you are. Suck on DEEZ.

Malkin was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Philippine citizens Rafaela (née Perez) – a homemaker and teacher – and Apolo DeCastro Maglalang, who was then a physician-in-training
Old 05-08-2015, 09:28 PM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you think 53 percent of Hispanics identified as white, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn you can buy. Your census is meaningless. If you were black, would you identify as white? If you were Asian, would you identify as white? No. So what makes you think that Hispanics would? White people identify as white, dumbass. The fact that you're even arguing this proves what a giant douche you are.
Fifty-three percent DID self-identify as white, and your lying ass hasn't produced a shred of incontrovertible evidence to dispute that fact, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Malkin is a fucking Filipino you goddamn fool. You've been caught lying again, you ass clown cocksucker. I'm sure you won't admit to lying though, you never do. Shows what a dickhole you are. Suck on DEEZ.

Malkin was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Philippine citizens Rafaela (née Perez) – a homemaker and teacher – and Apolo DeCastro Maglalang, who was then a physician-in-training
Filipinos are Hispanic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The Philippines are named for King Philip of Spain, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; hence, Hispanic.
Old 05-08-2015, 09:30 PM   #111
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Fifty-three percent DID self-identify as white, and your lying ass hasn't produced a shred of incontrovertible evidence to dispute that fact, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Malkin is Filipino you lying cocksucker. Suck on all that dick.
Old 05-08-2015, 09:32 PM   #112
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're the lying ass, you lying shiteater. The census is meaningless when your race isn't on the list of ones to pick, dig that ass up you shit faced bitch.
Old 05-08-2015, 09:37 PM   #113
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the lying ass, you lying shiteater. The census is meaningless when your race isn't on the list of ones to pick, dig that ass up you shit faced bitch.
Your lying ass hasn't produced a shred of incontrovertible evidence to dispute that fact that the 2010 Census reported that 53% of Hispanics self-identified as white, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Malkin is Filipino you lying cocksucker. Suck on all that dick.
Filipinos are Hispanic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The Philippines are named for King Philip of Spain, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; hence, Hispanic.
Old 05-08-2015, 09:49 PM   #114
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your lying ass hasn't produced a shred of incontrovertible evidence to dispute that fact that the 2010 Census reported that 53% of Hispanics self-identified as white, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You've lied again you shiteating cocksucker. Being from a place named for a spanish king doesn't make the inhabitants spanish, you ignorant cocktard.
They're asian, you goddamn fool. Just admit when you've made a mistake. But you can't, can you?

While the rest of the world classifies Filipinos as Asian, many of the people of the Philippines consider themselves Pacific Islanders
Old 05-08-2015, 09:58 PM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've lied again you shiteating cocksucker. Being from a place named for a spanish king doesn't make the inhabitants spanish, you ignorant cocktard.
They're asian, you goddamn fool. Just admit when you've made a mistake. But you can't, can you?

While the rest of the world classifies Filipinos as Asian, many of the people of the Philippines consider themselves Pacific Islanders
You'd be wrong and lying, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Because of the technical distinctions involved in defining "race" vs. "ethnicity," there is confusion among the general population about the designation of Hispanic identity. Currently, the United States Census Bureau defines five race categories:
  • White or Caucasian
  • Black or African American
  • Native American or Alaska Native
  • Asian
  • Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
(wiki)
Old 05-08-2015, 10:25 PM   #116
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be wrong and lying, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You've just proven yourself a liar, twice. They are Asian. And how would Hispanics identify as latinos if that isn't a choice? That will change in 2020 census, look it up.
Old 05-08-2015, 10:41 PM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've just proven yourself a liar, twice. They are Asian. And how would Hispanics identify as latinos if that isn't a choice? That will change in 2020 census, look it up.
You'd be the inveterate liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
creole

1 : a person of European descent born especially in the West Indies or Spanish America

2 : a white person descended from early French or Spanish settlers of the United States Gulf states and preserving their speech and culture

(source)
Old 05-08-2015, 10:46 PM   #118
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be the inveterate liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Filipinos aren't creole, you idiot. You're confusing race and ethnicity. Easy to do if you're a fucking moron.

"There is a big hype on what the Filipino Race is, Asian or Pacific Islander? Well, after searching the internet, looking at historical studies and talking about the issue (being Filipino myself), Filipino's are geographically located in South East Asia, Whilst the culture of the Philippines is very much similar to that of the Pacific Nations"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=2608321

The majority of Filipinos are Austronesians, a linguistic and genetic group that includes other ethnicities from maritime Southeast Asia, Madagascar, and the Pacific islands

No mention of creole or hispanic.
Old 05-08-2015, 10:51 PM   #119
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Perhaps we voted for Obama because be had a better vision for the country.
Well, that's true. In 2008 Obama had a great vision for the country. One I supported. He promised the most transparent administration in history, but he was lying. He promised no lobbyists on his staff, but he was lying. He promised bi-partisan health care reform with no mandate, but he was lying. He promised to get us out of the wars, but he was lying. He promised to close Gitmo, but he was lying. He promised that every piece of legislation proposed by Congress would be posted online for five days so the public could review it and comment, but he was lying. He promised to cut the deficit in half from the previous administration, but he was lying. He promised to restore America to a position of leadership and respect around the world, but he was lying. He promised to keep the special interests out of government, but he was lying.

Yes, he a great vision. One which could have made him the greatest of all modern Presidents. BUT HE LIED ABOUT EVERY MAJOR POINT!!! He's nothing more than his predecessors. A willing puppet for the corporatist state.

This is what a God Fearing Backslidden Christian admires. God help us!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:00 PM   #120
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Filipinos aren't creole, you idiot. You're confusing race and ethnicity. Easy to do if you're a fucking moron.

"There is a big hype on what the Filipino Race is, Asian or Pacific Islander? Well, after searching the internet, looking at historical studies and talking about the issue (being Filipino myself), Filipino's are geographically located in South East Asia, Whilst the culture of the Philippines is very much similar to that of the Pacific Nations"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=2608321

The majority of Filipinos are Austronesians, a linguistic and genetic group that includes other ethnicities from maritime Southeast Asia, Madagascar, and the Pacific islands

No mention of creole or hispanic.
You'd still be harfing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because there'd be plenty of creoles in the U.S., you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and they -- some 53% -- self-identified as white, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American (except for Brazil), or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race" and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.... The expansion of the Spanish Empire between 1492 and 1898 brought thousands of Spanish migrants to the conquered lands, who established settlements, mainly in the Americas but also in other distant parts of the world, like in the Philippines being the lone Spanish territory in Asia, producing a number of multiracial populations. Today the term Hispanic is typically applied to the varied populations of these places, including those with little or no Spanish ancestry.(wiki)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women