Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2015, 12:56 PM   #226
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
we wont' discuss it.
Can we "discuss" this instead?

Quote:
can we leave in the part during which Scott gets control of the taser and shoots the Officer 2x's with taser darts one of which is still "wired" to the taser gun?
Quote:
"he shot him in the back"! Speaking of "plain and simple" ...

. has anyone ever seen someone FLEEING by ....

..... running backwards FACING THE POLICE OFFICER?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 03:40 PM   #227
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
I apologize if I have muddled my question yet agin. I didn't add the phrase "with Scott not running from the scene of the traffic stop" right after my question at post #210, because I have falsely presumed you and Freedom42 would have known that "running from the scene" was not the scenario since we have been debating this hypothesis for days....
You have not been debating at all, you have been asking questions and have answered none.

Since you have established that reading comprehension is not something you have mastered, so, I'll repeat myself:

Notice how once more, you ask pointless questions and don't answer any of the questions that were asked of you and provide no data or anything (other than your prejudices) to support your outrageous position.

So how about you give some answers or be a man and admit that your position that Scott would have been shot if he didn't run is wrong!!!

To be debating, you need to also answer the questions asked of you, not the ones you are asking yourself in other people name.
Freedom42 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 03:45 PM   #228
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom42 View Post

Since you have established that reading comprehension is not something you have mastered.
Maybe his reading comprehension is hindered by the fact that you write like a blind bumbling pillock? ^you're supposed to finish that sentence

Quote:
Do be debuting you need to
What "do" he "be debuting" for?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 03:54 PM   #229
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Maybe his reading comprehension is hindered by the fact that you write like a blind bumbling pillock? ^you're supposed to finish that sentence

What "do" he "be debuting" for?
Yes, you found some typos, thanks I'll correct them.

Did you really didn't understand what the post was about?

Now back to the subject at hand. Do you agree that the position that Scott would have been shot if he had not run has nothing to support it other than prejudices?
Old 04-18-2015, 04:16 PM   #230
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

No back to the subject at hand. Do you agree that the position that Scott would have been shot if he had not run has nothing to support it other than prejudices?
"Scott would have been shot if he had not run?" No, he most likely wouldn't have been shot. Thanks for the over-simplification.

Do I think that Slager left his house that morning hoping to shoot an unarmed black man? No, I don't. Do I think he is an officer who lacks proper training on how to deal with and arrest citizens? Yes, I do. And he's not the only one.

He also represents a culture of despotism that has been brewing in LE all over the country for decades now. Let's just let the police shoot whoever the want whenever the want and ask NO questions? Hows that for an oversimplification? The LE are meant to protect and serve, not rain down on the citizens whose very tax dollars comprise their paycheck. The Stanford prison experiment proved that giving one human being undue authority over another can result in dangerous consequences. That's exactly what's happening here. The LE is a tool being used to control the masses. You and your friends would rather sit back and watch that happen than actually do something about it.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 04:30 PM   #231
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
"Scott would have been shot if he had not run?" No, he most likely wouldn't have been shot. Thanks for the over-simplification.

Do I think that Slager left his house that morning hoping to shoot an unarmed black man? No, I don't. Do I think he is an officer who lacks proper training on how to deal with and arrest citizens? Yes, I do. And he's not the only one.

He also represents a culture of despotism that has been brewing in LE all over the country for decades now. Let's just let the police shoot whoever the want whenever the want and ask NO questions? Hows that for an oversimplification? The LE are meant to protect and serve, not rain down on the citizens whose very tax dollars comprise their paycheck. The Stanford prison experiment proved that giving one human being undue authority over another can result in dangerous consequences. That's exactly what's happening here. The LE is a tool being used to control the masses. You and your friends would rather sit back and watch that happen than actually do something about it.
shanker, you just support the GOOD CRIMINALS, right boy?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 05:00 PM   #232
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Agreed and you are welcome

Quote:
Do I think that Slager left his house that morning hoping to shoot an unarmed black man? No, I don't.
Agreed

Quote:
Do I think he is an officer who lacks proper training on how to deal with and arrest citizens? Yes, I do. And he's not the only one.
Agreed

Quote:
He also represents a culture of despotism that has been brewing in LE all over the country for decades now. Let's just let the police shoot whoever the want whenever the want and ask NO questions? Hows that for an oversimplification?
too much. I think that you have a valid point and pushed it way to far, especially when you added the "NO questions".

Quote:
The LE are meant to protect and serve, not rain down on the citizens whose very tax dollars comprise their paycheck.
Agreed

Quote:
The Stanford prison experiment proved that giving one human being undue authority over another can result in dangerous consequences.
Agreed

Quote:
That's exactly what's happening here. The LE is a tool being used to control the masses.
Here we disagree, our government in general is so disorganized and LE is so all over the map that to think that anyone is using them to control the masses is something that way above the capabilities of LE in this country.

Quote:
You and your friends would rather sit back and watch that happen than actually do something about it.
not sure who my friends are on this board since i just joined. In RW, my friends are all over the political map and we have more than a few discussions in which we might agree or disagree.

If I thought that LE in this country had the capability to "control the masses", I would do something about it!!! As it stands LE in this country is under attack (some justified, some not). What is much worse, it seems to be a tool used by political forces to create divides and fears. Our issues are people that make everything D vs R, or use race as the leading factor in deciding which side of the issue to take.
Old 04-18-2015, 05:10 PM   #233
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

Here we disagree, our government in general is so disorganized and LE is so all over the map that to think that anyone is using them to control the masses is something that way above the capabilities of LE in this country.
There is no "one government" that is running our country. It's an overall mentality. It's us vs them, simple as that. There's people in power who abuse the system for their own gain and then there's regular hardworking people that get abused, suppressed and taken advantage of. This is no Republican/Democrat issue, and it is not a black/white issue. It's an issue of our civil liberties being taken for granted and this is/will be the civil rights issue of our generation.
Unfortunately, it's usually the right wingers(aka your friends) that are too blind to see what's actually going on and are hell-bent on making this a dem vs republican issue. They love to swallow what their political higher-ups and newsrooms feed them. I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Quote:
What is much worse, it seems to be a tool used by political forces to create divides and fears. Our issues are people that make everything D vs R, or use race as the leading factor in deciding which side of the issue to take.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 05:28 PM   #234
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is no "one government" that is running our country. It's an overall mentality. It's us vs them, simple as that. There's people in power who abuse the system for their own gain and then there's regular hardworking people that get abused, suppressed and taken advantage of. This is no Republican/Democrat issue, and it is not a black/white issue. It's an issue of our civil liberties being taken for granted and this is/will be the civil rights issue of our generation.
Agreed

Quote:
Unfortunately, it's usually the right wingers(aka your friends) that are too blind to see what's actually going on and are hell-bent on making this a dem vs republican issue. They love to swallow what their political higher-ups and newsrooms feed them. I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head.
being neither in the right nor left wing, I can tell you that the issue you are rising here is just as bad on both sides. For every right winger that does what you are describing there is a left winger that does the same. The only difference is that they have a different "political higher-ups and newsrooms". If you agree, great, if not, re-read "too blind to see what's actually going on"
Old 04-18-2015, 05:49 PM   #235
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Agreed

being neither in the right nor left wing, I can tell you that the issue you are rising here is just as bad on both sides. For every right winger that does what you are describing there is a left winger that does the same. The only difference is that they have a different "political higher-ups and newsrooms". If you agree, great, if not, re-read "too blind to see what's actually going on"
The left wingers argue against police brutality. Does that make them paint the situation with broad brushstrokes? Yes, sometimes it does. I personally believe condemning officer Wilson before a courtroom decision had been made was absolutely wrong. But the riots in Ferguson were a long overdue response to a systemic injustice and were, therefore, completely justified.
The right wingers, on the other hand, are so influenced by political dogma that they refuse to budge an inch and admit that there is an overarching inherent problem with law enforcement that leads to these protests and riots. It's the same demagoguery with the same racist undertones. "Black people are out trying to get more than what they're worth".

You tell me which one is worse? For the record, I do not strictly identify with one party or the other. I would vote (and have voted) based on ideas and not based on the candidates political party. Although, I must say, if there was one such party named "anti-republican", I would be very happy to sign up. I hate almost 99% of ideals put forward by those fear-mongering aholes (the vast majority)
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 05:54 PM   #236
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, you found some typos, thanks I'll correct them. He misses his own.

Did you really didn't understand what the post was about? He doesn't.
When he recommended that a cop shoot someone in the leg to keep them from running ... his knowledge of "policing" was exhausted, if not plainly absent.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:02 PM   #237
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The left wingers argue against police brutality. Does that make them paint the situation with broad brushstrokes? Yes, sometimes it does. I personally believe condemning officer Wilson before a courtroom decision had been made was absolutely wrong. But the riots in Ferguson were a long overdue response to a systemic injustice and were, therefore, completely justified.
The right wingers, on the other hand, are so influenced by political dogma that they refuse to budge an inch and admit that there is an overarching inherent problem with law enforcement that leads to these protests and riots.
Those in midstream prefer to allow the process operate to develop the facts through investigation and disclose the facts to a neutral body to make that decision consistent with our historical processes used to adjudicate guilt or not guilty. Then aggrieved parties, who were not satisfied with the criminal proceeding outcome can seek redress in the civil courts. Ala OJ Simpson.

I will not admit that any "overarching inherent problem with LE leads to this:

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:09 PM   #238
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
When he recommended that a cop shoot someone in the leg to keep them from running ... his knowledge of "policing" was exhausted, if not plainly absent.
Welcome Dipshit! Did you finally get a diaper change?

I said shooting him in the leg as a way of subduing him was miles better than shooting him 8 times in the back. Do you disagree? If so, would you like to add that to the other ASSinine claims that you've made on this thread alone?

Quote:
can we leave in the part during which Scott gets control of the taser and shoots the Officer 2x's with taser darts one of which is still "wired" to the taser gun?
Quote:
"he shot him in the back"! Speaking of "plain and simple" ...

. has anyone ever seen someone FLEEING by ....

..... running backwards FACING THE POLICE OFFICER?
So, LLDipshit, care to elaborate on:
1) the officer getting shot "2x's with taser darts"?
2) walter scott "running facing backwards"?
3) Why you think shooting someone in the leg and subduing him while potentially saving his life is not a better alternative to shooting him 8 times in the back?

There you go! I even put them in a simple 1,2,3 list for you!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:20 PM   #239
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those in midstream prefer to allow the process operate to develop the facts through investigation and disclose the facts to a neutral body to make that decision consistent with our historical processes used to adjudicate guilt or not guilty. Then aggrieved parties, who were not satisfied with the criminal proceeding outcome can seek redress in the civil courts. Ala OJ Simpson.

I will not admit that any "overarching inherent problem with LE leads to this:

You didn't spare any time did you? Posted an irrelevant, nonsensical picture with racist undertones as soon as the word black was mentioned.
Do you remember the draft riots in 1863? You should, you were probably alive back then. Well, putting aside the obvious wrongs, there were also many instances of looting, this time done solely by white people. Hurricane Katrina also resulted in extensive looting and pillaging by both black and white people. Have you ever considered that looting might just be human nature in response to chaos? Nah, that would be too rational...

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
With the one you posted, every one of those words starts with an R and ends with a T.
Let me give you a hint: YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST!!!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:30 PM   #240
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Quote:
The right wingers, on the other hand, are so influenced by political dogma that they refuse to budge an inch and admit that there is an overarching inherent problem with law enforcement that leads to these protests and riots. It's the same demagoguery with the same racist undertones. "Black people are out trying to get more than what they're worth".

You tell me which one is worse? For the record, I do not strictly identify with one party or the other. I would vote (and have voted) based on ideas and not based on the candidates political party. Although, I must say, if there was one such party named "anti-republican", I would be very happy to sign up. I hate almost 99% of ideals put forward by those fear-mongering aholes (the vast majority)
I disagree with your first statement, show me an example when the left wingers were up in arms over an AA LE shooting or being brutal against anyone? Yet, the same people are just as loud when a AA men is shot by a civilian. Take it farther, if the abuse of power is by someone they support or against a right winger they don't only stay on the sidelines, but give support to the abuse of power. In that respect there is no difference between the two.

The same is true when it comes to fear-mongering, both sides do it all the time. The only difference is what fear they are selling. If you can't see that, I'll use your own words "are too blind to see what's actually going on"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women