Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60387
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48449
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41596
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35978
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2015, 12:45 PM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This is about knowing that a scorpion and rattlesnake are poisonious.
And being able to cull them from the rest of the "bugs" and "snakes"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 12:47 PM   #47
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
And who sent troops to Bosnia to save the Muslims? Why it was the United States. Who sided with Hitler during World War II? Why it was the Muslims and Croats. No one said anything about hate except Tampon. This is about knowing that a scorpion and rattlesnake are poisonious.
Actually, they're venomous.

I hope everyone can see the irony in your idiot post.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 12:54 PM   #48
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
And who sent troops to Bosnia to save the Muslims? Why it was the United States. Who sided with Hitler during World War II? Why it was the Muslims and Croats. No one said anything about hate except Tampon. This is about knowing that a scorpion and rattlesnake are poisonious.
And who was doing the dirty work when Iran and the Ayatollah had USA afraid to do anything? Oh why it was Iraq. Who was actually trying to oust the Taliban prior to 9-11- oh why it was the Northern Alliance who were aided by guess who....Iran.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 01:34 PM   #49
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I'm not RACIST... I'm just "Intolerant" unlike... you know who you are?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opoN9BCmK-A
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 01:54 PM   #50
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
No sir that is not my intention- let's say for example it did happen as the way the OP indicates from his article- my question is So fucking what- not that I don't care about my Christians brothers who were thrown overboard- but the OP like many others try to assume that this is a muslim problem and we now have more proof that we should hate Islam. I am an African-American I am not going to hate every White Cop in america because a select few of them are assholes. If I didn't have more important things to do I can post articles where muslims are ostracized by Christians or if you want to see muslims treated harshly look no further than the Palestinians living in Israel.

Dirty Dog- are you saying Christians are peaceful all over the world and don't commit atrocities- there are Christians in the Central African Republic who are killing muslims at will- do you remember ethnic cleansing of muslims in the Balklands and Serbia?
Never claimed that Christians are peaceful, never claimed all Muslims were violent, I also don't play tit for tat, just because there have been atrocities conducted by Christians, doesn't mean that Muslims have the right to kill others and vise versa. But as a Christian, its about self preservation, I don't want anyone around me that has sworn to kill me, regardless of the justification and until I can determine a good one from a bad one I would prefer to limit my contact with them.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 02:04 PM   #51
Guest101016
Account Disabled

User ID: 279680
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Yet another reason we have to be careful who we let into this country:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/16/europe...ard/index.html

There Muslims weren't even ISIS or some other jihadist outfit. They just adopted the usual "Us vs. Them" mentality that is so prevalent in Islam and decided to get rid of some Christians.

And here is the particularly galling thing: They are trying to illegally enter Italy - an overwhelmingly Christian country. Did no one tell these ragheads that Italy was full of Catholics? Surely they've heard of the Vatican?
I really wanted to respond to this thread in a ugly negative way but then I realized that wouldn't make me better than you. I think we all can see from your thread what a (fill in the blank) you are.
Guest101016 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 02:24 PM   #52
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiiladii90 View Post
I think we all can see from your thread what a (fill in the blank) you are.
Racist? coward? xenophobe? halfwit? Imbecile? Fucktard? Douche? Asswad?

Jeez that is a hard question ma'am.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 02:26 PM   #53
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiiladii90 View Post
I really wanted to respond to this thread in a ugly negative way but then I realized that wouldn't make me better than you. I think we all can see from your thread what a (fill in the blank) you are.
"(fill in the blank) you are"... Don't make me guess... if I had to fill in your "blank"???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnIsL1nWwr0
Old 04-18-2015, 03:10 PM   #54
gnadfly
Account Disabled

It's too bad that WTF, ArabGoddess and Htowner aren't around...at least under their usual handles.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 03:22 PM   #55
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
It's too bad that WTF, ArabGoddess and Htowner aren't around...at least under their usual handles.

NO SHIT!... them Okafirs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JteZOMQWWws
Old 04-18-2015, 04:38 PM   #56
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Reality...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USs5JirR6i0
Old 04-18-2015, 05:02 PM   #57
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Thank You- the best post on this TOPIC- EXNYer just ASSumes everything he reads and post is the absolute 100 percent truth and can't be disputed. Every news article has some sort of BIAS. EXNYEr when I was making those examples of the different news sites was simple- an incident can happen and both Fox News and CNN or MSNBC can give different perspectives on the same story- it's called media bias- look it up- you choose to take that one article and post at is if it were some Holy Grail of truth- YOU were not there- YOU are not a journalist- you don't know if that story was Bullshit or not- aren't you from NY- remember the Tawana Brawley story- every newspaper : New York Times, Daily News, and New York Post was reporting the same story- and what eventually happened- it was discovered to be a lie.
You're still an idiot.

Taken to its logical extreme, your statement above means that no one can ever make a judgment based on news reports - because it is all presumptively biased and/or dishonest.

And why do I have to be a journalist to know if the story is BS? That statement makes NO sense at all. First you say the news reports - which are prepared by journalists - are biased and cannot be trusted. THEN you say that I am in no positions to judge whether the stories are BS because I am not a journalist. So, you contradict yourself in back-to-back sentences. Nice trick that. Mope.

So, did the NE Patriots REALLY win the Super Bowl last year? You weren't there to witness it, were you? You aren't a journalist, so how do you know that story isn't BS? Video can easily be doctored by computers, right? How do you know its not all a big conspiracy, mope?

Pointing out one fuck up by the press (Tawana Brawley) does not make all news reports presumptively false.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 05:23 PM   #58
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

wewe, wake up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUjKQ7zDQt0
Old 04-18-2015, 05:35 PM   #59
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You're still an idiot.

Taken to its logical extreme, your statement above means that no one can ever make a judgment based on news reports - because it is all presumptively biased and/or dishonest.

And why do I have to be a journalist to know if the story is BS? That statement makes NO sense at all. First you say the news reports - which are prepared by journalists - are biased and cannot be trusted. THEN you say that I am in no positions to judge whether the stories are BS because I am not a journalist. So, you contradict yourself in back-to-back sentences. Nice trick that. Mope.

So, did the NE Patriots REALLY win the Super Bowl last year? You weren't there to witness it, were you? You aren't a journalist, so how do you know that story isn't BS? Video can easily be doctored by computers, right? How do you know its not all a big conspiracy, mope?

Pointing out one fuck up by the press (Tawana Brawley) does not make all news reports presumptively false.
Dude did you really use the Super Bowl as an example LMFAO- tell me how they could "doctor" a live game with over 50,000 plus in attendance??? So are you saying journalist and reporters don't have some degree of bias???
So when Obama does his SOTU - he gets slammed by Fox News and praised by MSNBC, but again you think journalist for both networks have no bias???
You still haven't address your willingness to use the "N" word freely and your insensitive use of the word "raghead"- you are a racist!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 05:45 PM   #60
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I actually believe you are a RACIST by the above statements you made.
You also believe in creationism. So, neither I nor anyone else gives a shit what you believe.

Quote:
How stupid can you be to say they where "rags" over their head. They are not rags you insensitive POS- they are scarfs- a "rag" is a worthless piece of material- what arabs wear are Hijabs(Female) or Keffiyeh(males). Have you went to a local Mosque and said hello "ragheads" yet? Or can you go up to an Arab- make sure he's a pretty big fella and ask him- where did you get that rag from that's on top of your head? By your logic would you go up to a woman and say Hello Cunt... After all a Cunt is a pussy and every woman has one- so she shouldn't be offended base on your logic.
I don't give a shit what they call them. They are rags to me. And worthless pieces of material.

You might bend over backwards to appease religious fundamentalists or other overly sensitive religious/ethnic groups, but I do NOT. In fact, I go the opposite direction. When someone pitches a fit like so many Muslim fundamentalists do when modern life offends their dopey medieval beliefs, I rub it in deeper. It is the only way to deprogram them and make them grow up. No one has a right to go through life without being offended. Otherwise you crush free speech and freedom of (or from) religion.

So, to choose an example that hits closer to home for you, whenever some Bible thumper wants to insert intelligent design into textbooks as an alternative to evolution, I tell that person that he/she is an idiot and that not only should intelligent design NOT be taught, but creationism should be ridiculed as a fairy tale IN THE SCHOOLS and evolution should be taught as fact.

Get used to it.

No intelligent person should have to pretend that creationism is a respectable alternative to evolution and then carefully parse their words to as not to offend some evangelical. See how that works?

And NO, your example of calling a woman a cunt does NOT follow my logic. I have no reason to want to offend a woman. I like women.

And I don't have a reason to walk up to some randomly selected Arab and abuse him for wearing a table cloth on his head. He hasn't done anything to bother me. But if that same Arab is holding up a sign saying "Prophet Mohamed has blessed ISIS", well then, watch out rag head, you're going to get an earful.

I will tell him all about how Hijabs are about nothing except the oppression of women. Making a woman wear a black tent in 95 degree weather can only be explained by a desire on the part of men to keep their property hidden from view.

Quote:
I also notice you feel very comfortable to use the word N***er- you don't have the decency or the poise to block out the word like most normal people would- you just freely write it out because you are comfortable using it in your everyday life. I am African-American and don't speak the word or even spell it out completely because it's such a cruel word- but you felt good spelling the whole word out didn't you- you Racist POS low life fuck!!!
You have no idea whether I am comfortable or uncomfortable using the word "nigger". You can't "notice" me, you can only read what I wrote after the fact.

And I NEVER use it in my everyday life. My business partners are blacks, Asians, and women. How does that grab you?

"Normal" people do not censor the word "nigger" in writing - or kraut or cracker (I notice you didn't mention those words when I wrote them out).

Only the politically correct (PC) types do that - a bunch of brown-nosers desperate to show the world how sensitive they are.

One of the greatest American literary works - Huckleberry Finn - had a slave character Jim that was repeatedly referred to as "Nigger Jim". The book also used the word "injun". Mark Twain wasn't trying to denigrate anyone. He simply wrote in the vernacular of a white trash boy in the South. Jim was actually a noble character.

But hey, some people want to redact it. This should make you happy:

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/b...he-n-word.html

Words don't offend. A person's intent offends.

YOU brought up the term "sand nigger", NOT me. The fact that I don't insert asterisks doesn't make me insensitive. It makes you an idiot.

Quote:
but you felt good spelling the whole word out didn't you- you Racist POS low life fuck!!!
You clearly have no idea how I felt.

You are just projecting.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women