Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60564
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2015, 08:14 AM   #76
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

This whole scenario reminds me of the story about the old lady that saved the dying snake and nursed it back to health. After the snake was better he bit the old lady and injected a fatal dose of his poison. While she lay dying she asked the snake, "why did you bite me? I saved your life!" and the snake replies, "Look bitch, you knew I was a snake."

Exact. Same. Thing.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 08:29 AM   #77
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Is it too late to take back what I wrote back in #66? I'm thinking my whole premise was shot to hell in subsequent posts.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 08:34 AM   #78
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeonback View Post
Keep Bobbing the Nailer Bob you'll figure it out soon
Personally, I think it's high time you went outside and played hide and go fuck yourself! PM me if you want to hear what I really think.
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 08:50 AM   #79
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Is it too late to take back what I wrote back in #66? I'm thinking my whole premise was shot to hell in subsequent posts.
Twas a noble premise-- but he already had a thread full of people in the past telling him he was "doing it wrong". So... he was aware.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 09:21 AM   #80
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Twas a noble premise-- but he already had a thread full of people in the past telling him he was "doing it wrong". So... he was aware.
Probably still a good premise to discuss (if it hasn't been done before) about what to do when you two don't 'click' and/or need to make the other aware of something that would impact future hobby actions/etiquette. A primer on different methods and their practicality when dealing with someone new vs someone you're familiar with.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 09:26 AM   #81
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Don't abandon your #66 thought Tin man. It does bear some discussion. I think this type of issue should remain between the provider and the client. As to warning other providers, I believe they have their own site (ladies lounge) for such alerts. They also have an opportunity to pass this along when giving references. So to bring this on the public forum is bad form...
As to Blake being a snake or not. I don't know. Attacking Bob the Nailer doesn't help his cause.
I do know Ze has a number of provider friends that I suspect disagree with this public flogging of Blake. Ask them Ze... They're not going to sell you out here.
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 11:06 AM   #82
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I do feel this is a discussion worthy topic. My thoughts:

1. I do feel Ze's actions are perfectly justifiable in the case that BOB was warned and advised against his behavior. In this case, Ze is confirming that this guy is indeed someone who doesn't take heed to wise council.

While I do feel that this could have been posted in the ladies only section. I do see a possible benefit in that fellow hobbyists could scold and give their feedback on what is considered acceptable behavior. BOB may consider his actions coming from the hobbyist community. So, either way, if the first post stands true Ze would be justified in my book.

2. If the hobbyist was in fact oblivious to the fact that his behavior was offensive in this scenario, however. The retaliation, in my opinion was rather mean and unjustified.

I guess a good rule of thumb would be to give the hobbyist/provider a chance to correct said behavioral issues. If, by their actions, they communicate they have no intent to change and/or mitigate said behavior, flame them in an open forum.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 11:45 AM   #83
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Okay, now we are having an intelligent discussion. I respect your opinion, but have a different take on the issues.

(1) I do not think Ze was justified in bringing this on the public forum. There was no alert worthy infraction here. This man does not represent a threat. He may be a jerk, but I doubt we could list all the jerks.

(2) I don't think it is a function of this board to publicly chastise or punish any member. For Ze to put him
out to be scolded by the gallery seems out of line.

(3) Weather he was or was not aware of previous provider complaints is not relevant. As I already mentioned there are ways to handle this behind the scene.

In summary it is my position problems of this nature should stay between the provider and the client.
I further would ask again; is this treatment you as a client would feel is ok if it was you "called out" on a public board??
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 11:57 AM   #84
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

I have been reading this thread as it caught my attention. No one will know all the facts but I wanted to give my opinion as well. I haven't posted an opinion in Coed in a long time

First, this was not a science experiment. She needed cash. Providers provide to make money. She stated she knew he was a problem client. Science experiment? Yea right

Second, somewhere in the middle is the truth but why post the drama? A provider starting a thread to bash a hobbyist? She said that he was a problem client and she said it was known in the community. Why not post the issue in the power room?

Third, and most important, WHITE KNIGHTS, PLEASE STOP!!!! Saying it was admirable for her to see him or you applaud her?? Really?? You respect her for posting this??? Some of you stated this. Gentlemen, think about what you are posting. Read back through the comments. You can see who posted. I would expect most providers to come to her defense but hobbyists? Hobbyists, you don't know what happen. Why would you bash another hobbyist until you know all the facts?

Now some hobbyists on this post did make good points. Read through the thread. You can see who is making the white knight comments and who is making valid points.

Bottom line she needed the cash, she knew the risks, she saw him and it turned out like the risks had indicated. She tells her side, he tells his and nothing is accomplished. It just makes me firm up my belief to avoid providers that post in coed, who needs the drama

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!
daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 01:00 PM   #85
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

People always ask why Ze is generally selective about who she sees. This thread is pretty indicative as to why. Not in regards to the OP, mind you-- in regards to some of the comments.

As to the mention of provider friends disagreeing with her actions? Dude, she is her own person. She and I may be very good friends, but we are VERY different people. Or.. the condensed version... "Cain't tell that bish nuthin". I know her well enough to know WHY she would be compelled to post this-- and contrary to the above person's beliefs... money has nada to do with it.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 01:55 PM   #86
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Dude, she is her own person.
This is exactly why I commended her, because she made her own independent decision and did not concede to the thoughts and opinions of others. I like people who "don't drink the kool-aid". This is my perception of her. Also, such independent thinking is good for hobbyists and providers alike. I wouldn't want someone to dismiss a session with me based on the opinions of other providers.

I am not defending or denouncing her actions in any way, however I do want to look at this from an objective standpoint and not immediately side with one party. Because, let's face it, some hobbyists are more bitch than man!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 08:25 PM   #87
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

She knew the risks associated with him, but saw him anyway. This is ALL on her. Why take the chance? It's been said a million times over, not all money is good money and this guy is known for BS. She states that his personality rocks. That's indicative of him being approachable, yes? Then why not pm him rather than bring it to the open boards? If the desired result wasn't achieved, then perhaps put it in the ladies area. I don't see this as alert worthy. Just another threAD in a day in the life of a working girl. Win some, lose some.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 09:05 PM   #88
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

his behavior is inapproperate, 45 min overstay ? Hey Ze, will you do that for me too ? kidding.... and the cider before noon ? he's a cheap MF for shorting you your donation inho... he needs his arse kicked ~! Not right at all period, I mean have some respect.
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 09:55 PM   #89
BluesMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

It really doesn't matter if you're $5, $10, or $20 short with the donation, that is the ultimate in Douchebaggery. Try that with your attorney, accountant, or bail bondsman and see what happens.
BluesMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 09:56 PM   #90
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

For those criticizing Ze, I think when a hobbyist deliberately overstays by 45 minutes on an hour session and deliberately shorts the provider (both by his own admission), he forfeit the implied warranty that they won't be called out publicly and shamed for his. actions.

In more legalistic terms, once the first party breaches the contract, the second party is under no continuing obligation to perform their end of the contract.

In short, dumb assets loose the benefit of the doubt, especially when their behavior is intentional, rather than through ignorance.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women