Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2015, 03:39 AM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Who takes the lead in ANY job right from the start? An intelligent person defers to people who might have more experience. You wouldn't know anything about that though. He did appear before a federal appellate court. I see you left that out.
Why don't you discuss something you know about? Now you are covering Obaminable's ass regarding is overstated resume.

"An intelligent person defers to people who might have more experience."

When is Obaminable going to do that?

Here's what he does:

Who has more experience policing at that table?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:49 AM   #62
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Here's what he does:
And what does LLIdiot do?

The Patriarchal Idiot regularly posts pics that have little or no relevancy to the issue at hand.

While he's at it, he might as well throw in one of his patented twin towers pics for the 250th (or more) time.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 12:30 PM   #63
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Yes, you did. I've gone to the trouble of quoting it, so you aren't misunderstood. You said he never practiced law. The truth is, he did.

As for playing Clinton style, you have no idea...
Do you feel that you have to humilate yourself now. You have posted the evidence of your lie. Do you even understand English or is it a second langauge? Do you understand the difference between working for a law firm and being a lawyer? They are not the same thing.

Keep digging moron. We'll stand around and laugh at you.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 12:33 PM   #64
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Yes really!

JDIdiot, if you were not openly fantasizing about giving or receiving a blowjob from another guy, why would you have even brought the subject up in the first place? It is obvious that is something that you are wanting to make happen.

Sooner rather than later!

The thought of making a blowjob wager with you or anyone else, (male or female), has never occurred to me. That is, until you brought it up in this thread. That being the case, I have now (and never will have), a blowjob debt to pay (or recieve). Especially with another guy!

Just because you are openly fantasizing about making blowjob wagers with another guy, doesn't mean everyone else does.

My unsolicited advice, start posting your gay fantasy's in 'Another Realm.' Perhaps you will find another male to wager a blowjob with in that forum.
This isn't a wager. This is a way for you to make amends. I understand your poverty and you inability to pay off your debts around here. I'm making it easy for you. You just have to supply one blowjob and I'll decide who gets it. You just tell the time and I'll set it up. Maybe I'll become a pimp daddy and Tampon will be my main whore. He has been wrong so many times.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:35 PM   #65
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who takes the lead in ANY job right from the start? An intelligent person defers to people who might have more experience. You wouldn't know anything about that though. He did appear before a federal appellate court. I see you left that out.
I'm curious about that "he did APPEAR before a federal appallate court". In what capacity? Usually they will say someone ARGUED before the court. Was he the clerk? Did he fetch the water for the real attorneys? Did he get the Clintons their coffee?

Can you cite the case so we can all look it up. If you do that then it will end the argument. If you don't...
Old 04-13-2015, 12:47 PM   #66
30seconds
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I know nothing about this O'Malley guy. I guess he used to be Governor of Maryland. Is he a possibility, or is he a lying POS like the rest of them?

He taxed rain water and is anti gun. enough said.
30seconds is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 12:56 PM   #67
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I'm curious about that "he did APPEAR before a federal appallate court". In what capacity? Usually they will say someone ARGUED before the court. Was he the clerk? Did he fetch the water for the real attorneys? Did he get the Clintons their coffee?

Can you cite the case so we can all look it up. If you do that then it will end the argument. If you don't...
Looking him up by attorney of record will not help, since he only "argued" the case allegedly. All his work seems vague ... kinda like his Presidency ... on top of that is ....

Apparently he has neglected to "defer' to his military advisors, and listens to Rice who is nothing more than an ass-kissing parrot...like his Press Secretary.
Old 04-13-2015, 02:02 PM   #68
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Do you feel that you have to humilate yourself now. You have posted the evidence of your lie. Do you even understand English or is it a second langauge? Do you understand the difference between working for a law firm and being a lawyer? They are not the same thing.

Keep digging moron. We'll stand around and laugh at you.
You should be asking yourself about English as a second language. Your posts are regularly replete with spelling and syntax errors. So let me get this straight; in order to dig this hole deeper, you're prepared to argue that being a lawyer and working in a law firm are somehow different. You go right ahead dumbass. You fucked up and now you're just going to keep digging.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 02:06 PM   #69
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why don't you discuss something you know about? Now you are covering Obaminable's ass regarding is overstated resume.

When is Obaminable going to do that?

Here's what he does:

Who has more experience policing at that table?
You can't even refer to the man by his name. It's subtle but hints at your deeper racist tendencies. It's a way for you to take a little dig at his humanity everytime you refer to him.

As for who had experience at that table, I only see two people who have experience being black in America...
Old 04-13-2015, 02:21 PM   #70
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You should be asking yourself about English as a second language. Your posts are regularly replete with spelling and syntax errors.
JD ... pretty much confirms its UC. He has no substance to offer so its "form" over matter ... no surprises there. Then its race baiting and name-calling.

WR/UC has experience being Black, because ...

...........he has had gfs who were Black for 10 years.

For some reason he thinks the Beer Summit was about being Black!!!!!
Old 04-13-2015, 03:35 PM   #71
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
JD ... pretty much confirms its UC. He has no substance to offer so its "form" over matter ... no surprises there. Then its race baiting and name-calling.

WR/UC has experience being Black, because ...

...........he has had gfs who were Black for 10 years.

For some reason he thinks the Beer Summit was about being Black!!!!!
For some reason, you think it wasn't. You're an old white man, what the fuck do you know about race?

No substance? From the guy who takes your point, screws it around like a pretzel and then vomits it back at you?
Old 04-13-2015, 05:43 PM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
For some reason, you think it wasn't. You're an old white man, what the fuck do you know about race?

No substance? From the guy who takes your point, screws it around like a pretzel and then vomits it back at you?
Actually, the "beer summit" was about a "victory lap" for the affirmative action poster boy made good. Don't see the professor much since, right? He knows, and Obaminable was "sealing the deal' to bite his tongue, while strutting "his stuff" for the Prof. Sad.

The humor is: The cop knows more about the "hosts" in one sitting than they could ever know about him. That's what happens to self-absorbed narcissists.

Back to Hillarious and the pant suit circus ...

.. Her "conversation with America" is so incredibly phony .... she's behaving like a beached whale gasping to be relevant. She even looks fake. I don't know whose idea this was, but tactically I think this was a mistake.

Mingling with the "commoners"!!!
Old 04-13-2015, 06:40 PM   #73
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually, the "beer summit" was about a "victory lap" for the affirmative action poster boy made good. Don't see the professor much since, right? He knows, and Obaminable was "sealing the deal' to bite his tongue, while strutting "his stuff" for the Prof. Sad.

The humor is: The cop knows more about the "hosts" in one sitting than they could ever know about him. That's what happens to self-absorbed narcissists.

Back to Hillarious and the pant suit circus ...

.. Her "conversation with America" is so incredibly phony .... she's behaving like a beached whale gasping to be relevant. She even looks fake. I don't know whose idea this was, but tactically I think this was a mistake.

Mingling with the "commoners"!!!
The humor is in the fact you actually think anyone gives a flying fuck. A politician being phony? Jesus Christ! Call the newspapers! Film at 11. I'm sure she's on the edge of her seat waiting to see what Lexus Lover thinks of her tactics.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:26 PM   #74
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
This isn't a wager.
It was clearly an attempt on JDIdiot's part to initiate an "after the fact" wager. The first attempt at setting the terms and conditions were made a full year after the fact. Correct me if I am wrong, the first mention of a blowjob tied to a wager was made by JDIdiot in post #52 of this thread. Please post the appropriate link if JDIdiot first referenced his gay blowjob wager fantasy earlier.

With that established, the remedy you (JDIdiot) tried to implement (unbeknownst to me) was for the loser to give the winner a "blowjob." It stands to reason that JDIdiot was willing to give me a "blowjob," if I were to win. It should be noted: NEITHER OPTION WILL EVER OCCUR IN THIS LIFETIME.

While a male giving another male a "blowjob" appears to be a common occurence in Idiotville, let the record show that I don't swing that way.

With all of that said, I am willing to make a generous counteroffer to JDIdiot's gay luvin' blowjob offer. My counter offer is that if the missing Malaysia 777 (Flight 370) is found within a 15 month period (June 8, 2015) from the date it was first reported missing (March 8, 2014) and is determined by CNN to have been hijacked and parked on a deserted island under the cover of hundreds upon hundreds of shrubs being used as camouflage.

If that were to occur, I will owe JDIdiot $500. Otherwise JDIdiot will owe me $500. If my terms are too rich for JD's Idiot blood, I could be persuaded to accept another JLIdiot style wager of 5 year ban from posting in the ECCIE Political Forum that would be applied to the loser as described in the paragraph above.

JDIdiot, do we have a deal?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:33 PM   #75
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women