Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2015, 09:12 AM   #76
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Por Espanol. No necessito, bobo~! Usted vive in Tejas, and used no habla Espanol.

Que es su problema, stupido? Los amigos en la Nau Farmacia no hablan Espanol?

Hasta, stupido!
¿Habla inglés?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:15 AM   #77
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Right, only you and the rest of the chuckleheads can change a thread topic to bash President Obama.
You want to discuss "qualifications" for being President, but you don't want to discuss Obaminable? My God! He's the low threshold on the continuum of "qualifications"!

And if he was good enough for you and the other mindless lap dog liberals ....

.. why not compare him to other candidates who file.

I thought he was your "golden" standard of excellence as a President. You not so sure now?

Or would you rather compare Cruz to Hillarious?

"chucklehead" ... go look in the mirror duffus. You're one of the last on Earth to be marginalizing others' intelligence.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:19 AM   #78
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
¿Habla inglés?

Claro que se, stupido.
Old 03-24-2015, 09:22 AM   #79
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
You want to discuss "qualifications" for being President, but you don't want to discuss Obaminable? My God! He's the low threshold on the continuum of "qualifications"!

And if he was good enough for you and the other mindless lap dog liberals ....
The above paid political bullshit, errr announcement was brought to us by the same Patriarchal Idiot who voted for The Wilted Shrub 4x's!

And if Shrubbie wasn't bad enough, LLIdiot's already voted for Cruz once! And is looking forward to voting for him once again.

Shrubbie & Cruz seem to be good enough for LLIdiot and the other mindless Far Right Wing Wacko lap dog's.

Shrubbie & Cruz? My God! Those two are almost at the lowest ebb of the threshold on the continuum of "qualifications"! But not quite!

They are exceeded only by Perry.

How many times has LLIdiot & Crew blindly voted for Perry? 4x's? Or more?

Say Woof, LLIdiot ...

And LLIdiot calls himself a Democrat!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:34 AM   #80
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
He doesn't know. Don't embarrass him.
OK, I'll let it pass.
It strikes me that they do not understand the electorate as much as they think. The Hispanic population is South Texas didn't like Madam Davis very much. I think Monsieur Abbot beat her among Hispanic men by a slight margin.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:07 AM   #81
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
¿Habla inglés?
He used a translator. It's all in the more formal 'usted' form. El no sabe nada de nada. Yo no necessito usar un traductor para hablar en espanol.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 01:11 PM   #82
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
He used a translator. It's all in the more formal 'usted' form. El no sabe nada de nada. Yo no necessito usar un traductor para hablar en espanol.
Maybe he learned it in class?
Maybe even at a university of the first class, unlike the ass clowns at U of H?

From the context, traductor=translator?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 01:28 PM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's because you don't know the difference between street Spanish and Castilian Spanish. You know nothing about me. Neither does littletex, he just likes to pretend with his 20-20 vision. Most of the folks coming across the border, if from Mexico, lack sufficient formal education to learn "good" Spanish. Many of those (adults) coming from farther south are more educated, and some with college degrees who are escaping their country for reasons other than jobs. Their Spanish is more formal and complies with rules.

Since I am addressing you, someone on the board, I do not know personally, I use the more formal pronouns and verb endings, whereas with some in my family or with friends I would use the more personal endings and pronouns. That is consistent with "good" Spanish.

A reason why you are a dumbshit is because you "assume" too much, and one of those things you "assume" is that you are more "informed" than others. I guess in your worldly experiences you have worked along side of "wet backs" picking cotton by hand in the summer sun, eating at afternoon meal, and scooping your water out of the barrel hanging on the side of the cotton truck. Go pretend .. .this is the internet. Don't pretend with me. You're a mental wimp, opinionated, and full of shit. But the bright side for you is littletex aka bigtex is worse than you.

Have you ever heard Jeb Bush speak Spanish? He's better (much) than George.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:33 PM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
OK, I'll let it pass.
It strikes me that they do not understand the electorate as much as they think. The Hispanic population is South Texas didn't like Madam Davis very much. I think Monsieur Abbot beat her among Hispanic men by a slight margin.
You think correctly. The men know what White Putas are for, even if Democrats, and the women don't like the bawdy, tramp look that turns their men's heads. Besides the good Father tells them straight about those abortions. I doubt she got many block bosses to round up the voters, not to mention no produce trucks to haul them to the polls, with beer and tamales afterward down at the city park after they followed the instructions in Spanish as to whom to vote for. (Those instructions in some parts are allowed inside as their "notes" to help them make "their selections.")
Old 03-24-2015, 01:57 PM   #85
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's because you don't know the difference between street Spanish and Castilian Spanish. You know nothing about me. Neither does littletex, he just likes to pretend with his 20-20 vision. Most of the folks coming across the border, if from Mexico, lack sufficient formal education to learn "good" Spanish. Many of those (adults) coming from farther south are more educated, and some with college degrees who are escaping their country for reasons other than jobs. Their Spanish is more formal and complies with rules.

Since I am addressing you, someone on the board, I do not know personally, I use the more formal pronouns and verb endings, whereas with some in my family or with friends I would use the more personal endings and pronouns. That is consistent with "good" Spanish.
Link please? Or are we supposed to just swallow this along with the rest of the bullshit you post on this forum

Castilian spanish (TRUE CASTILIAN SPANISH) is ONLY spoken in Europe. Some mexicans may pride themselves on speaking Castilian Spanish but if you have ACTUALLY( and I mean ACTUALLY,not from google) heard them speak it, you would know that it is actually ENTIRELY different phonetically. There are NO "rules" in Mexican spanish that would make a Mexican learn Castilan Spanish. It's an entirely different culture.
It's like you saying that the southern Texan accent is the same as a European British accent. I've never seen someone here attempting to learn the British version of English, have you? Unless those "more educated" folks you were talking about are specifically professors of Spanish literature, you should just shut the fuck up and admit you don't know what the FUCK you are talking about. You clearly used google translate for that sentence.

Quote:
I guess in your worldly experiences you have worked along side of "wet backs" picking cotton by hand in the summer sun, eating at afternoon meal, and scooping your water out of the barrel hanging on the side of the cotton truck.
And you have? GTFO!

Next time you try to BULLSHIT us, try not being such a pompous dick because in the end you wind up looking like a complete JACKASS!
Only the illiterate buttlickers, like JDMoron and LustyIdiot, would be impressed by what you wrote up there. Anyone who has even the faintest idea on the reality is probably laughing his ass off at you right now!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 02:11 PM   #86
shanm
Valued Poster

The country seems to be really getting behind Ted Cruz's candidacy bid! #TedCruzCampaignSlogans

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/t...mpaignslogans/
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 02:18 PM   #87
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:

A reason why you are a dumbshit is because you "assume" too much, and one of those things you "assume" is that you are more "informed" than others. I guess in your worldly experiences you have worked along side of "wet backs" picking cotton by hand in the summer sun, eating at afternoon meal, and scooping your water out of the barrel hanging on the side of the cotton truck. Go pretend .. .this is the internet. Don't pretend with me. You're a mental wimp, opinionated, and full of shit. But the bright side for you is littletex aka bigtex is worse than you.

Have you ever heard Jeb Bush speak Spanish? He's better (much) than George.
I'm one of the 'wetbacks' you so lovingly refer to. Who is assuming now? I'm generally more informed than most I encounter. This is not an assumption. I'm opinionated? Coming from you that's rich.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 02:55 PM   #88
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Link please? Castilian spanish (TRUE CASTILIAN SPANISH) is ONLY spoken in Europe.
That is incorrect.

But you have to look knowledgeable and important, as a child.

Most of the well educated Mexicans who come to this country don't have a clue what the average Mexican-American is saying. The go into stores and see someone with brown skin and think they speak "Spanish." They don't. Formal Spanish is taught in the schools, just like we teach formal English.

You spend too much of your energy trying look "correct" .. perhaps you should spend some of that time learning and listening before you start shooting off your mouth.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:58 PM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

And you have?
Of course, I did. Wick Dick. Why do you think I asked the question?

But I take it you haven't. Which is why you want no else to have done so. That's YOU!

Go crawl back up in LittleTex's lap and rest for awhile, so he can wind you up again.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:04 PM   #90
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm one of the 'wetbacks' you so lovingly refer to.
You still poking around, trying to vilify? You noticed I put the word in quotes!

The ONLY TIME I've ever used the terminology is when QUOTING someone else. And that happens to be what those folks who were here illegally were called, and then others who kinda got lumped in together.

But it's nice to know you came to this country illegally.

And you didn't pick cotton? How about tomatoes up in Ohio? Sugar beets in Colorado?

So you don't need a translator either, right? So you understand: "Besa mi cula!"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women