Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2015, 11:44 PM   #571
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are the jackass that really should talk to your nurses about your memory of that one year "vacay" you took, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

It would be useless to have you give the altitude of your soaring, Kansas mountains, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, given how you're so stupidly poor with math.

Even if you managed to get the math right, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you'd probably lie like you've been doing in regards to Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 07:54 AM   #572
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Stumpy couldn't marry in India ... the women there are too smart for his stupid ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

Stumpy the Inbred Chimp was stood up at the altar:

Quote:
Indian bride walks out of wedding when groom fails math test

NEW DELHI — An Indian bride walked out of her wedding ceremony after the groom failed to solve a simple math problem, police said Friday.

The bride tested the groom on his math skills and when he got the sum wrong, she walked out.

The question she asked: How much is 15 plus six?

His reply: 17....

She said the groom had misled them about his education.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...test/24759641/
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's bride to be recognized him for the fraudulent liar he is. She knew Stumpy the Inbred Chimp was stupidly poor with math.

And she knew Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is a liar because Stumpy the Inbred Chimp lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Contrary to your ludicrous claim, I wasn't banned for a year. Nor did I leave in a late model HUFF and pout, like you've done several times. I did take time off to deal with personal issues, as adults sometimes have to do.

You, on the other hand were admonished for the same kind of behavior you're displaying in this thread ... And hundreds of others, over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Tell us again, Corpy:
  • Who was the original Dipshit of the Year.
  • How about the dubious Golden Lips award winner?
  • TWAT of the year?
  • Or the hands-down Dipshit Among Idiots?

For a change, you're lying.
You are the jackass that took the one year "vacay", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. By your hysterical reaction regarding this subject, those guys in the white lab coats did a number on your lying ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, your lying, hypocritical ass is the triple crown winner:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:00 AM   #573
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Typical that you do not see yourself as part of the problem.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:31 AM   #574
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who's hysterical, Meltdown Man?

Surely not me.

However, this thread is living proof that you are incapable of coexisting with others, in captivity or in the wild.

Squeal, spit and spew all you like. The facts speak for themselves.

You are truly the cornerstone of the ASSholy Trinity. ECCIE's own Taliban.

More insults? I'm sure you've got a million of them. But how many of them haven't been spewed again and again and again and again?

Sure as the sun comes up, you're going down, IBIdiot.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:22 PM   #575
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Typical that you do not see yourself as part of the problem.
What problem?
Old 03-18-2015, 06:13 AM   #576
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp was stood up at the altar:

Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's bride to be recognized him for the fraudulent liar he is. She knew Stumpy the Inbred Chimp was stupidly poor with math.

And she knew Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is a liar because Stumpy the Inbred Chimp lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades.

You are the jackass that took the one year "vacay", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. By your hysterical reaction regarding this subject, those guys in the white lab coats did a number on your lying ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, your lying, hypocritical ass is the triple crown winner:

Old 03-18-2015, 06:50 AM   #577
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor, poor, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're such a pathetic liar, e.g., you lied about Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades and Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis, and you're so stupidly poor with math, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, that even a poor Indian women wouldn't marry your sorry, lying ass.

Quote:
Who's hysterical, Meltdown Man?

Surely not me.

However, this thread is living proof that you are incapable of coexisting with others, in captivity or in the wild.

Squeal, spit and spew all you like. The facts speak for themselves.

You are truly the cornerstone of the ASSholy Trinity. ECCIE's own Taliban.

More insults? I'm sure you've got a million of them. But how many of them haven't been spewed again and again and again and again?

Sure as the sun comes up, you're going down, IBIdiot.
So now you're hysterically resorting to overt threats on a SHMB, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Tsk, tsk, tsk, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, those folks in the white lab coats must have really probed and prodded your stupid, lying hypocritical ass to prompt such hysterical rage out of you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:33 AM   #578
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

It was better when you weren't around...
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:36 AM   #579
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

What threats, IBIdiot?

You're delusional. OH, you think I was threatening you by stating that you're going down?

LMAO! I should have spelled it out, IBIDiot : S-U-C-K-I-N-G D-I-C-K-S!

Does that help your comprehension, you deluded coprophiliac?
Old 03-18-2015, 08:57 AM   #580
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What threats, IBIdiot?

You're delusional. OH, you think I was threatening you by stating that you're going down?

LMAO! I should have spelled it out, IBIDiot : S-U-C-K-I-N-G D-I-C-K-S!

Does that help your comprehension, you deluded coprophiliac?
That would be you and your known, queer-ass, butt-buddy associates, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You do enjoy that *tag-team effort* don't you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Good. More dick for me.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm
Old 03-18-2015, 09:33 AM   #581
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Why have you never denied your coprophilia, IBIdiot?

You've never done anything to dissuade anybody from believing that you find the greatest pleasure in your own waste matter.

Have you been deflecting and dodging lo these many years?

Or are you still looking for a manicurist with the intestinal fortitude necessary to tackle your, er, shitty situation?

At least you've gone back to talking about MY ass again. Hey, creep! EXIT ONLY!

Old 03-18-2015, 11:32 PM   #582
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Poor, poor, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're such a pathetic liar, e.g., you lied about Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades and Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis, and you're so stupidly poor with math, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, that even a poor Indian women wouldn't marry your sorry, lying ass.

So now you're hysterically resorting to overt threats on a SHMB, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Tsk, tsk, tsk, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, those folks in the white lab coats must have really probed and prodded your stupid, lying hypocritical ass to prompt such hysterical rage out of you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:44 PM   #583
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why have you never denied your coprophilia, IBIdiot?

You've never done anything to dissuade anybody from believing that you find the greatest pleasure in your own waste matter.

Have you been deflecting and dodging lo these many years?

Or are you still looking for a manicurist with the intestinal fortitude necessary to tackle your, er, shitty situation?

At least you've gone back to talking about MY ass again. Hey, creep! EXIT ONLY!

You're such a profligate liar, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, that your accusations are lies until you prove otherwise.

Quote:
Not only would a poor Indian woman not marry your stupid, uneducated ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're still lying about Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades; plus, you managed to fuck up the numbers in still another post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:
Old 03-19-2015, 11:14 PM   #584
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're such a profligate liar, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, that your accusations are lies until you prove otherwise.

Not only would a poor Indian woman not marry your stupid, uneducated ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're still lying about Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades; plus, you managed to fuck up the numbers in still another post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:
Old 03-20-2015, 09:02 AM   #585
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You have spent five years and more than 16,000 posts throwing your own feces on this board.

You have yet to deny its necessity in your life.

You do it. You won't deny it. You ARE it! Impirically, you ARE the shit wallower we all know you to be.

Oh yeah, and a humorless, joyless twat who can't get along with anybody. I wouldn't be surprised if you demanded hookers to shit on you, too. No wonder you don't post reviews! You epitomize. The "Shit List!"

Poor IBIdiot!

Prove that you AREN'T the person your posts reveal you to be.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women