Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2015, 08:32 PM   #106
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You sure squeal a lot for a little piggy on welfare, SLOBBRIN!
so you say ObammyMammycare costs are going down ? hmm ..

Liberal Journalist discovers the hard way just how bad Obamacare really is
Read more at

http://www.youngcons.com/liberal-jou...qF30wk37Tgv.99

Young Liberal: As Much As I Support Obamacare, I Just Can't Afford It

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...rd-it-n1780865

Liberal Woman Voted For Obama TWICE, Slams Obamacare In An Open Letter
Read more at

http://www.youngcons.com/liberal-wom...Y46zjzGAw2F.99

i like this one the best .. a Doctor wrote it ..

14 Ways ObamaCare Is Still a Big Mess – That You Won't Learn from the Liberal Website Vox - See more at: http://www.nationalcenter.org/NPA664....hDsjFu33.dpuf

you know ... Asshole rider ... while timmytard is just as much a dumbass shill for the "progressive lie" .. at least he gets all those hot titties pic's for his avatar .. what do you bring to the table here??

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:59 PM   #107
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Agreed! Whoever shouts loser first wins the argument!
Actually, against you, anyone who is able to craft a complete sentence wins. You must be a host on MSNBC. Don't worry, that won't out you, ShamWow, because nobody watches it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:48 PM   #108
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
If they already know why are they asking again?

Have you actually gone onto Heathcare.gov and tried to get a quote just for shits and giggles? Give it a try if you haven't. If it doesn't make you uncomfortable then you have way more trust in your government than I do.
Did it a long time ago. If you really don't trust your government, you shouldn't be on a hooker board. Every step you take on the internet is trackable. Next time you're at walmart, buy more tin foil.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 01:48 AM   #109
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You trust the government? Seriously?
Old 03-12-2015, 04:44 AM   #110
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
When one's next "pay check" is coming from the government, who else can you trust?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:18 AM   #111
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Every step you take on the internet is trackable. .
And you do trust the government? I don't trust the government no matter who the president is

Of course with someone like Obama,if you dare speak up or are in the way, you will be a target

Ask Dinesh, or petreaus and as Hillary is finding out

But the government is a proprietary self serving monster

From civil service types who sit in cubicles adding up how many sick leave days they will have when they retire

To people in power with axes to grind and noses they will brown

I had some files supoened by the u. S. attorneys office once, had to deliver them to an FBI agent

Went to their office, met with the agent and an assistant u. S. attorney. With all the preening and showboating it really was a feeling of these guys will step on you to get ahead.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:49 AM   #112
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
More bullshit predictions about what will happen in the future....it's your whole schtick, it always has been, and it's what is slowly unraveling.
More bullshit predictions?
Like "You can keep your healthcare plan?"
Like "Will save the avg family $2500?"
Like "Won't add one dime to federal deficit?"

You've got me confused with Obama. The thing about Obamacare unraveling in the next few years and the Democrats having to deal with the Republicans was acknowledged by Chuck Shumer. Yep, even he realizes the disaster coming down the pike when people have to buy insurance or else the tax is in the thousands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
And, yeah....you are entitled to food if you get hungry you fucking clueless shitbag.....I'm sure you're against that too.
Go into 99% of the eateries and markets on the planet, take food without paying for it and see what happens, snowflake. And I'm clueless? Heartless? It doesn't matter if I'm "for it or against it."

You sound disillusioned with the Obama's vision for America.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:53 AM   #113
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I take a little (only a little) pride and joy in the fact that I was the one who cracked you and made you into the complete loon that you are now.

Credit goes to BT too though. The embarrassment you suffered daily at his hands was enough for me to just put the finishing touches on this retarded masterpiece.
So what's your original handle? JimEd?

The only person BigKotex embarrasses on a daily basis is himself.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:40 PM   #114
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
More bullshit predictions?
Like "You can keep your healthcare plan?"
Like "Will save the avg family $2500?"
Like "Won't add one dime to federal deficit?"

You've got me confused with Obama. The thing about Obamacare unraveling in the next few years and the Democrats having to deal with the Republicans was acknowledged by Chuck Shumer. Yep, even he realizes the disaster coming down the pike when people have to buy insurance or else the tax is in the thousands.

Go into 99% of the eateries and markets on the planet, take food without paying for it and see what happens, snowflake. And I'm clueless? Heartless? It doesn't matter if I'm "for it or against it."

You sound disillusioned with the Obama's vision for America.

snowflake .... ahahahaha

watch out snowflake .. the spring thaw is coming and you might melt away

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 12:23 AM   #115
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course I don't trust them but what's the alternative? Running around screaming about the sky falling? I don't let it run my life. I don't wander around worrying about whether they're going to take my guns or any number of other stupid things. You let your mistrust of the government run your life? Seriously?
Old 03-13-2015, 01:45 AM   #116
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course I don't trust them but what's the alternative? Running around screaming about the sky falling? I don't let it run my life. I don't wander around worrying about whether they're going to take my guns or any number of other stupid things. You let your mistrust of the government run your life? Seriously?
The only ones it seems "worrying" about "guns" are those who want to confiscate all those "guns" legally owned and possessed. Those who have "guns" legally take them for granted, so they don't have anything to "worry" about.

If anyone is dumb enough to make all privately owned "guns" illegal, then those who previously owned or possessed them legally won't worry about it either, because then they will be like all the other illegal owners and possessors, there won't be a damned thing anyone can do about it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 10:05 AM   #117
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The only ones it seems "worrying" about "guns" are those who want to confiscate all those "guns" legally owned and possessed. Those who have "guns" legally take them for granted, so they don't have anything to "worry" about.

If anyone is dumb enough to make all privately owned "guns" illegal, then those who previously owned or possessed them legally won't worry about it either, because then they will be like all the other illegal owners and possessors, there won't be a damned thing anyone can do about it.
I'm not sure I've ever seen more words make less sense. You are really terrible at communication.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:07 AM   #118
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. Not at all. But I'm not going to support them either. And I'm not going to defend them. I really don't spend much time thinking about it away from here. This is entertainment for me. The country is going to hell, and I can't stop it. I have the world's coolest grandkids, and they occupy the bulk of my attention.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:14 AM   #119
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The reason that they can claim (wrongly) that Obamacare cost are going down is that they are talking about government expenditures only, not the taxpayers. Their estimate of how many people would be on Obamacare in January of this year did not pan out. Far fewer people than projected last year, so the expenditures are lower than projected (with fewer people signed up), so the claim that they are saving money is a hoax. If they broke that down to expenditures per person then you would see the truth but you know the lefties

If they can't see it, it didn't happen.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 12:14 PM   #120
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. Not at all. But I'm not going to support them either. And I'm not going to defend them. I really don't spend much time thinking about it away from here. This is entertainment for me. The country is going to hell, and I can't stop it. I have the world's coolest grandkids, and they occupy the bulk of my attention.
We AGREE! I don't support them as much as I try to show that there's no difference in the two sides. They both have a vision for america. I simply don't like the republican vision. It's too religious.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women