Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2015, 04:06 AM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You are a complete idiot.
It's not really his fault. It's genetic.

Or his head was squeezed too hard as they tried to extract him from his Mommy's tight pussy. Guy's like him are the exact reason I got "fixed" early. It's bad enough to get tagged in later life with supporting a child one never knew, but one who isn't running on all cylinders and no lights on is ... well....unbearable to think about. You know he fills his diapers all the way to the waist band.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:52 AM   #47
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I was talking to him in a completely civil manner until he came up with this. And you LLIdiot, you just got stepped on like the cockroach that you are. but that's not new to you is it?

Backup a little there cowboy. Completely civil? You basically called me a liar and called my real world example bullshit. Not completely civil in my book.
So maybe I deserved what I got from you for calling you a fucking idiot. I don't know how much you read in this forum, you don't post so I don't really know much about you but for you to think LL and I are "butt buddies" pretty much proves you don't know shit about what goes on in here. Furthermore, if you'll look at my past posts you'll see that I pretty much refrain from those types of insults(WTF not withstanding) and I think the majority of the regulars on either side would back me up on that so consider this. If I call someone a fucking idiot there's a good chance they probably "deserved" it.

You say someone should go get government handouts because they deserve them.
That's a very simplistic view and it flies in the face of a lot of peoples principles. It's also a lot of what is wrong with the entire system. People have been led to believe they deserve, or are entitled to the benefit of the sweat off of someone else's brow, apparently, including you. Many people don't want that, including me. If those people of principle were to take those benefits you would probably be the first to scream "hypocrite".

Now, lets get down to the numbers. I have no idea where you are coming up with this 9.5% or can't pay more than $3000 regardless of plan. Maybe that's buried somewhere in the law. You may be right but If I go onto one of the exchange websites I don't get that information. I've tried it.

I plugged in the information for a 48yo SWF and get prices from 200/month up to 600/month. So how does she not pay more than $3000/year if she want's a plan that's going to cost say $4800/year? Who is going to give her that money back? Does she have to file a petition? What's the process? Where is it clearly stated how this is supposed to work?

It may be on Healthcare.gov but a lot of people I know won't even go on that website because you have to give them way too much information just to get a quote. A lot of people have a huge distrust of the government in case you haven't noticed. They aren't comfortable giving up that much personal information to a government they don't trust. That's a whole other problem but it certainly contributes to this one. This healthcare bs becomes more convoluted everyday and it would appear that many in Washington like it that way. Just like they like the Tax code complicated. Can you see how that scares and intimidates some people? They need an accountant or lawyer to help them figure it out. Guess who writes these laws and codes. Lawyers and accountants. Seems a little self serving if you ask me.

You know, a lot of the people in Washington may have good intentions, Obama included, when it comes to healthcare but I feel like it is a huge government overreach. It's a way for them to insert themselves deeper and deeper into our personal daily lives. Once they are in many people take comfort in the fact that they don't have to do the heavy lifting for themselves and become more and more reliant on the government. Once they start seeing government as Santa Clause they stop caring about who is paying for it as long as it isn't them. Was the ACA a vote buying scheme? Maybe, maybe not in but it is the result of years and years of politicians using other people's money to secure there own positions. How many democrats attached their campaigns to the ACA in 2012? Answer that question honestly and you'll see whether or not they used it to get votes. That culture, that way of thinking, has to change otherwise more and more people will be feeling like they "deserve" what my taxes pay for them.

So, as far as I'm concerned Obama and the rest of Washington can take their good intentions and stick them where the sun don't shine.
Just stick to the Constitution and a lot of this shit would work itself out. Mainly by keeping the Federal Government out of our lives. Which is what half of the population wants for the most part. Which half? The half that actually pays taxes.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:38 AM   #48
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Giving information to the govt? Are you nuts? They already have all the info. You aren't telling them shit they don't already know.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:46 AM   #49
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You are a supreme idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Giving information to the govt? Are you nuts? They already have all the info. You aren't telling them shit they don't already know.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:48 AM   #50
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
If they already know why are they asking again?

Have you actually gone onto Heathcare.gov and tried to get a quote just for shits and giggles? Give it a try if you haven't. If it doesn't make you uncomfortable then you have way more trust in your government than I do.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:49 AM   #51
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

He is just making shit up.......

But if he has a source (link) backing up this claim, then he should post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post

Now, lets get down to the numbers. I have no idea where you are coming up with this 9.5% or can't pay more than $3000 regardless of plan. Maybe that's buried somewhere in the law. You may be right but If I go onto one of the exchange websites I don't get that information. I've tried it.

I plugged in the information for a 48yo SWF and get prices from 200/month up to 600/month. So how does she not pay more than $3000/year if she want's a plan that's going to cost say $4800/year? Who is going to give her that money back? Does she have to file a petition? What's the process? Where is it clearly stated how this is supposed to work?

Old 03-11-2015, 10:02 AM   #52
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
He is just making shit up.......

But if he has a source (link) backing up this claim, then he should post it.
Maybe, Maybe not. There could very well be some kind of provisions like he described. I'd rather not think he just pulled those numbers out of his ass.

But here's the problem.
If those numbers are accurate apparently no one but him on this board knows about this provision. Why don't the rest of us know about that? Is it a big secret? If so, why? The other exchange sites don't seem to know about it or they wouldn't be quoting costs above what you "can not" pay or they would give some explanation of the rebate you are entitled to.
The answer might be that in order for you to claim that benefit you would have to jump through a bunch of hoops, hire an accountant or tax attorney or do any number of other things that make it unreasonable to claim when you consider the time and cost involved.

I'm reminded of the commercial about "get your billions back America". Sounds good in theory, Just go to H & R Block and get a bigger refund, right, Yeah, as long as you've kept meticulous records. Without those records they aren't going to get you any more than you can get on your own. Sometimes the record keeping just isn't worth the hassle of getting a couple hundred bucks back at the end of the year so lots of people just say Fuck It. That's extra money the government gets each year by making it too complicated for many people to want to deal with.

This could all be made so much simpler if they would just make paying taxes as simple as some like Rand Paul, I believe, have advocated. There's no reason we can't file our taxes on a post card. Gross income x some tax rate say 10%. Hell, make it progressive if that makes some feel better. Eliminate all the deductions, exemptions and all that crap. That does nothing but make the accountants money.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:22 AM   #53
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

And, yeah....you are entitled to food if you get hungry .....I'm sure you're against that too.
See this is where we get tangled up.
Why am I entitled to food? or shelter? or clothing? or medical care?
What else am I entitled to? A car? a cell phone? a job?
I'm not entitled to walk into Churches and get a free piece of chicken, am I?

If there is an entitlement on one end is there not an obligation on the other end? Someone has to pay for that entitlement. I'm not saying I wouldn't feed someone that is hungry but you know what? I would do it out of a sense of charity not obligation and I would do it in such a way that builds up their dignity.

There's a guy that's been coming by my business for several years now. He started out doing some painting for me on a contract basis.(advertisement type stuff). I would hire him about once a year for a couple days. He started coming in and asking me for money, 10 bucks here, 20 bucks there. I like the guy so I gave it to him. I noticed that he was heading to the store next door and buying beer, sometimes at 10 in the morning. No judgement there cuz my motto is you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning but this guy didn't have a regular job. Several of the businesses around me would hire him for painting signs and what not but they started having problems with him showing up and finishing his work. Kinda seemed like the guy was feeling entitled to my charity and was forgoing some of his obligations because of it.
One day he comes in to "borrow" ten bucks from me. I told him no but if he wanted to sweep my floor I'd pay him 20 bucks. That happened a couple of times and now when he comes in he asks if I have something for him to do to earn a little money. Not too long ago he thanked me for doing that. Said he stopped drinking and was getting more regular work. I told him if he needed a reference on his sign painting to have them call me.

I feel like I am entitled to be free to make my own decisions as long as they don't meet with the detriment of someone else. That's all the entitlement I want. If I need to eat, sleep, drink, drive, or call up some pussy for the evening, I'll do it on my own, thanks.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:34 AM   #54
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Maybe, Maybe not. There could very well be some kind of provisions like he described. I'd rather not think he just pulled those numbers out of his ass.

Taken straight from the ObamaCare website:
" If you qualify for cost assistance, a marketplace plan can’t cost you more than 9.5% of your income after tax credits are applied. The less you make, the lower the cap!"
http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-subsidies/

Those numbers were from memory, because, you know, I actually took time to study the damn thing. That is exactly why it helps to educate yourself rather than just mouthing off on these hooker forum boards. You guys have the time to write 10 page long posts but don't have the time to look at healthcare policies that affect you. Yet apparently, everyone here is just so knowledgeable about everything.

Oh and Whirlie-Turd, you have some balls calling me out for making shit up. The BULLSHIT you make up on a daily basis could fill the grand canyon ten times over.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:40 AM   #55
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Your link doesn't support this quote.........

Where in the "Obamacare" website does it state this?

And the 9.5% cap is for "employee only" plans in which an employer offers insurance.

Quote:

Taken straight from the ObamaCare website:
" If you qualify for cost assistance, a marketplace plan can’t cost you more than 9.5% of your income after tax credits are applied. The less you make, the lower the cap!"
http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-subsidies/

Old 03-11-2015, 10:40 AM   #56
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's not really his fault. It's genetic.
^^Oh Look!! LLIdiot just made a joke.

The only reason you got fixed, old man, is because you are stupid and you know you're stupid. Therefore you did the right thing for once in your life. I, for one, am really glad you did. Can you imagine? your idiot genes passing on to the next generation? a tiny LLIdiot running around? *shudder*

Actually, I'd be surprised if a woman had ever let you touch her without money involved. How do you get the ickiness off?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:42 AM   #57
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Citation?
When the decision is published, I'll pass it on.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:45 AM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...a hospital ought to be allowed to charge $50,000 for an ER visit.
I suppose I would have to know what the purpose was for the visit.

Or do you have a specific instance in mind when a hospital charged that much?
Old 03-11-2015, 10:47 AM   #59
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Your link doesn't support this quote.........

Where in the "Obamacare" website does it state this?

And the 9.5% cap is for "employee only" plans in which an employer offers insurance.
Are you serious? Did you never learn to use the ctrl F function you fucking idiot?

Its point number 7. It would be better for you to read the entire thing though, considering how ignorant you are on the subject.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:50 AM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you LLIdiot, you just got stepped on like the cockroach that you are. but that's not new to you is it?
I had to go see that you actually posted this shit. And you did.

Declaring yourself a winner again, are you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women