Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2015, 05:29 PM   #31
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

nope

there is NO mixing them two
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:26 PM   #32
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
The thought of bb at all ever makes my skin crawl. I'm a clean freak and I don't even like having my vajayjay touched unless they smell like hand sanitizer or i watched them wash their hands. The sec the door closes my outfit is stuffed in a dirty clothes bag , my fishnets are thrown, my bed is lysoled, and I'm immediately in the shower with antibacterial body wash if they didn't wash their hands before touching me especially after touching money *gag* I'm way into daily probiotics, Greek yogurt, cranberry, vitamin C, feminine wipes, protected sex, I get blood and pap std testing every 3 months.....I still freak.
You sound so fun!!!
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:52 PM   #33
jondalart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
To sorta get back on topic, I'm just wondering what the motivation is on the part of the provider. Is it manipulation, indifference, it just feels better, laziness, or what?
the real answers lie with the providers, and i dont think they will answer (confess to raw dog if they offer it). If a provider confesses, she will be inudated with guys wanting raw dog, and loose the current clients that want their atf to somewhat pure.

is there a way to do a anonomous poll?

They choice would be:
hardly ever, for real world bf
sometimes when im in the mood
only when i run out of condoms
i love raw dog, give it to me
jondalart is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:57 PM   #34
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

you guys are actually trying to find answers to a womans thought process?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:03 PM   #35
jondalart
Valued Poster

Jonballs with wisdom, he is right

I am limited by my phone, can polls be anonymous? If so, we can at least poll the guys.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:07 PM   #36
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Yes they can.
Guest030516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:23 AM   #37
tigerjedi69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Beware the stripper slide.
tigerjedi69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:33 PM   #38
paandac
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default I've always wondered about this

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerjedi69 View Post
Beware the stripper slide.
I've always wondered if "stripper slide" was code for BBFS or at least a precursor to it.
paandac is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:23 PM   #39
jondalart
Valued Poster

I have had the stripper slide, and then we covered after optimum clit stimulation, or even a clit O for the lady. I dont consider it bbfs, imho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paandac View Post
I've always wondered if "stripper slide" was code for BBFS or at least a precursor to it.
Old 03-10-2015, 09:00 PM   #40
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondalart View Post
I have had the stripper slide, and then we covered after optimum clit stimulation, or even a clit O for the lady. I dont consider it bbfs, imho.
Up in the GWN where it originated in MPs and SCs many years ago and was called a Pussy Slide, it has always been considered by many as a form of bbfs...ijs
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:45 PM   #41
IssacBThayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
A recent bad experience caused me to look back at my history with hookers that allowed me to raw dog them. Without exception, in retrospect, I always gave the act more significance than they did. I guess I wanted to fool myself into thinking I was somehow different or special to them. It was never an upsell. And I never see anyone that often, so they weren’t trying to keep a good fish on the line. Made me wonder why the hell they did it. Are they just lazy, careless, ignorant, latex haters, or what? Or do they, like me, realize how much better it feels and do it for that reason? Any thoughts?
Since I rarely play in this playground....

I have a regular provider that I'm comfortable with. We have dinner together on occasion just to talk and in doing so, I think I know her as an individual. She knows me as well.

We've both been tested and have shown each other our papers as being disease free.

I struggled with her in a condom and after about our 4th time, she offered it bare. It was great.

The deal we made was that I wouldn't bareback anyone else and if she were to do it, she would let me know so I could choose how to proceed. She's low-volume, UTR.

I admit I see her a lot more often as a result. I'll also admit that having her push out a creampie for me is fucking hot.

I've since retested after about 4 months of this behavior and I'm still disease free.

Why does she do it? I don't know, I've not asked. She seems to enjoy squeezing out creampies for my entertainment if nothing else.
IssacBThayer is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:56 PM   #42
Guest042416
Account Disabled

just make sure that's all shes squezzing out lol

9 months from now you got more on your plate.

check out her cycle see if she charts out or do it yourself,

it works lol
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:57 PM   #43
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IssacBThayer View Post

I have a regular provider that I'm comfortable with. We have dinner together on occasion just to talk and in doing so, I think I know her as an individual. She knows me as well.

We've both been tested and have shown each other our papers as being disease free.

I struggled with her in a condom and after about our 4th time, she offered it bare. It was great.

The deal we made was that I wouldn't bareback anyone else and if she were to do it, she would let me know so I could choose how to proceed. She's low-volume, UTR.

I admit I see her a lot more often as a result. I'll also admit that having her push out a creampie for me is fucking hot.

I've since retested after about 4 months of this behavior and I'm still disease free.

Why does she do it? I don't know, I've not asked. She seems to enjoy squeezing out creampies for my entertainment if nothing else.
ah yes those deals

they tell me that too.
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 10:44 PM   #44
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by IssacBThayer View Post

I love your honesty and yet in away of total anonymity for u both.... u done good but I wish you luck... xoxoxo
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:51 AM   #45
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
just make sure that's all shes squezzing out lol

9 months from now you got more on your plate.

check out her cycle see if she charts out or do it yourself,

it works lol
Its called birth control dumb ass.
Amber Does is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women