Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42073
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2015, 08:00 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Jerry Fletcher, errrr JDIdiot, you first must "post the link" before you will know with any certainty how I will react. Until then it is all conjecture on JDIdiot's part.

Until you actually "post the link," it is just another crazy ass conspiracy theory, on JDIdiot's part.

And while on the subject, you can stick your crazy ass conspiracy theories "where the sun don't shine!".
So you have no intention of doing penance for being wrong? Another weasel on your part.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 08:14 AM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I think it has become obvious to the people here that you are weasel extrordinaire. You don't want to give Bush credit for being at Selma so you label him a insignificant republican. I can give you the name of a book that runs with the theory that I originated here but you are ready to say that the book doesn't count.

Anyway Weasel, the book is by author Peter Lee who has previously written books on finances and statistics. I'm waiting to hear your excuses now just I'm sure that your lady friends have to listen to all the time, "its never done that before", "its always worked", "this is all your fault".

http://www.amazon.com/MH-370-By-Acci.../dp/B00KR6QAL0
Old 03-09-2015, 08:14 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You need to prove someone other than yourself wrong, JDIdiot.

What penance have you done to atone for the lies you've told over the years?

Lied more.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 08:16 AM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So you have no intention of doing penance for being wrong?
JDIdiot, you're putting the cart before your (Idiot) horse. There is no reason for me to even consider doing "penance" until you have proven me wrong. Thus far, you have had an entire year to prove me wrong and you have yet to do so. I suspect you never will!

JDIidiot, I will give you yet another chance!

Please post a verifiable link to the missing (you claim it to be hijacked) Malaysian Airliner that has been parked on a remote island under the cover of camouflage. As you have previously claimed.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:42 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

See, this is why no one can talk to you. You lie like a Clinton. I NEVER said that I knew the plane was on an island. I said that it was a viable theory with just as much credibility as the story of it crashing or blowing up. I presented my case in the form of what is possible which you NEVER refuted. You prove to us that your theory of a crashed plane is more viable. As my latest post said, someone else has written a book which you didn't believe. I posted a link to the book (one of a few) and now you have to do penance for being a dumb ass, lying piece of shit.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:56 PM   #21
shanm
Valued Poster

You do know that conspiracy theories like 9/11, Area 51, moon landing etc. have far more credibility (books, TV shows, news reports) than anything this air plane has so far?

Hell if we're going by celebrity than even Pamela Anderson's tits are real.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 01:52 PM   #22
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You don't have to believe in the paranormal to know that planes, ships, etc., DID disappear in the Bermuda Triangle, WE. In fact, yesterday, March 7th, marked the 97th anniversary of the 1918 disappearance of the U.S.S. Cyclops (AC-4).
The Obvious Answer:
Again we must refer to the scientific phenomenon called People Making Up Bullshit. As experts have pointed out, the entire Bermuda Triangle mystery is based around people taking routine disappearances and spicing them up in the retelling. So for instance, part of the legend is a plane inexplicably vanished off the coast of Daytona on a sunny day in 1957. A search of the newspaper that day revealed that either it didn't happen, or all the witnesses signed a pact of silence in their own blood lest the triangle take them too.
They like to describe missing ships as having "disappeared" or saying they "were never seen again", which immediately brings to mind magic. In reality when a boat sinks you're probably not going to see it again because, you know, it's on the bottom of the fucking ocean.
Believers often fail to mention that many of the disappearances happen during storms and rough seas, when you'd pretty much expect ships to sink. Other times ships would be reported missing and thus added to the Triangle's tally, then nobody bothers to correct it when the ships turn up later unharmed (like because the Captain was drunk off his ass and accidentally sailed to Portugal).
But the final stake into the heart of the Dracula that is the Bermuda Triangle mystery is the fact that the number of disappearances is no larger than any other well-traveled part of the ocean (the Triangle includes some of the busiest waters on the planet).
Once again, the only magic at work is the mystical human hunger for bullshit
http://www.cracked.com/article_16671...utions_p2.html
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 01:57 PM   #23
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I think it bothers most people that in the 21st Century, where we can seem to keep track of everything at anytime, that a huge airliner can just "dissapear".

Look how long it took them to find the Titanic. And they even had a pretty good idea where to look.

The remains of that thing is probably resting in about 12,000 ft of water, somewhere in the Indian Ocean. That's about 29,000,000 square miles of open water.
exactly
we just can't find it, it crashed, sank and we have no idea where it is
those floaters you get in case of a water landing, don't seem to work.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:18 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
See, this is why no one can talk to you. You lie like a Clinton. I NEVER said that I knew the plane was on an island. I said that it was a viable theory with just as much credibility as the story of it crashing or blowing up. I presented my case in the form of what is possible which you NEVER refuted. You prove to us that your theory of a crashed plane is more viable. As my latest post said, someone else has written a book which you didn't believe. I posted a link to the book (one of a few) and now you have to do penance for being a dumb ass, lying piece of shit.
That's it Jerry Fletcher errr JDIdiot, let's continue this discussion. I enjoy the back and forth banter with Conspiracy Theorists such as you. if any of your Idiot Klan, errr Clan brethren would like to join in, feel free to do so.

The more the merrier!
Old 03-09-2015, 05:18 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
They like to describe missing ships as having "disappeared" or saying they "were never seen again", which immediately brings to mind magic.
Never claimed there was any "magic", numb skull, in fact, the the comment "you do not have to believe in the paranormal to know" wholly discounts any notion of "magic" and the "paranormal". Wellendowed used a poor example to exemplify his point about "credibility", because there's "credible" proof that ships, planes, etc, DID disappear in the Bermuda Triangle. True, its statistically normal for a greater number of losses to occur, as you say, in a "highly trafficked area". But to insinuate that ships and planes weren't lost, as Wellendowed did, is as stupid as your misdirected, BS remark about them "being on the bottom of the fucking ocean" -- it was Wellendowed who was obviously missing that point. Your misdirected BS remark is BS because some very intensive searches followed some of those disappearances; yet, the "why" and the "how" of those planes and ships "disappearing" still remains a "mystery".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:55 PM   #26
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Never claimed there was any "magic", numb skull".
such low self esteem, you are constantly calling people names
LOL

it was an interesting link, off you go, missing seeing the forest for the trees" because you get personally hurt when someone disagrees with you and you lash out
chill man, go get laid.,
Old 03-10-2015, 02:55 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

We have to deal with idiots who are conveniently ignorant, shockingly stupid, and totally devoid of any imagination. The frustration level starts high and they they lie like Clintons.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:52 AM   #28
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
totally devoid of any imagination.
Well, JDIdiot does have a vivid, conspiratorial "imagination."

I will give him that much!

Other than that, there's not much else there.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:45 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
such low self esteem, you are constantly calling people names
LOL

it was an interesting link, off you go, missing seeing the forest for the trees" because you get personally hurt when someone disagrees with you and you lash out
chill man, go get laid.,
It's obvious some of your hooker money would be better spent honing your reading skills; so, your "words of wisdom" fall short of being credible.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 04:01 AM   #30
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxj5CzpIBm8

General McInerey agrees with me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women