Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2015, 06:10 AM   #1
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Trisha - I'm calling you out!

...but in a good way

1. You never answer my pm's! Oh wait I don't pm you. But you go out of the way to answer my too frequent texts... And I know that's not easy for you, because I know how bombarded you get with messages.
2. You bend over backwards for me, as I'm sure you also do with you're other regulars, accommodating my requests for appointments. Sure, I try to make it worth your while, but you could easily have all the regulars you need closer to home. But you see me anyways
3. You make me feel like I matter. Maybe that's part of the job, but a hell of a job you are doing!
4. When I walk out the door after an appointment, I'm already trying to figure out the next one, because they are all awesome!
5. You take a lot of heat sometimes here, but you keep rolling with the punches!
6. And finally, you put up with me. That's not always an easy thing for you. You have a very busy RL and hobby life, but you manage to be as accommodating as time permits.

So I hope you're happy about this young lady! Just look what you've done!

There's no doubt in my mind I'm going to catch a lot of shit from the guys on this one. But I don't care. Bring it!
Guest030516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:16 AM   #2
AccidentalHobbyist
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Ohhhh geez.
I'd say you are kissing her ass far above what she deserves, but Im sure the creampie cleanup after is definitely up your alley.
AccidentalHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:45 AM   #3
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist View Post
Ohhhh geez.
I'd say you are kissing her ass far above what she deserves, but Im sure the creampie cleanup after is definitely up your alley.
Yup, I'd love that for sure, but it ain't happening now, and never will.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:10 AM   #4
AccidentalHobbyist
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blthzr666 View Post
Yup, I'd love that for sure, but it ain't happening now, and never will.
But how about... Already has?
I'm sure it won't happen now bc I put it in the open. Sorry bro.
AccidentalHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:19 AM   #5
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist View Post
But how about... Already has?
I'm sure it won't happen now bc I put it in the open. Sorry bro.
Never said it has. You just did. And it has not. You put words in someone's mouth well.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:31 AM   #6
newd
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Blthzr666.... Man, DUCK AND COVER, DUCK AND COVER! DEFCON IV! In coming! Dude, you've gone insane, indeed, Tinsane! They are coming for you with the white coats, man. Don't be writing that nice, kind, shit here... We won't have any of that! You gotta let the creepies dominate-with-hate! Don't instigate! Don't tell the woman she rate! Cause the rest can not relate! <doh. Just kid, bro. You don't have to go slow!>

But AH, I like your idea...I could be gently kissing Trish, in the rear. Ms. T, today I'll bask, AH just gave me a task! Soon babe, soon!
Now if that didn't make all of you puke in unison....I've just got to try harder! (Hmmmm, harder.... Seems to be a theme for me! Doh!
Sunshine to all... Huggers and duggers alike.
newd is online now   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:39 AM   #7
KilgoreTrout1967
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I think people who go out of their way to recognize and celebrate the unique humanity in the people around them deserve to have a little celebration thrown their way too. And even though some of the people on tbis site have a hard time accepting it, providers are people too.

As for me, I can't wait to mert Trish. Her genuine kindness regularly shines through in her posts and reviews.
KilgoreTrout1967 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:42 AM   #8
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by newd View Post
Blthzr666.... Man, DUCK AND COVER, DUCK AND COVER! DEFCON IV! In coming! Dude, you've gone insane, indeed, Tinsane! They are coming for you with the white coats, man. Don't be writing that nice, kind, shit here... We won't have any of that! You gotta let the creepies dominate-with-hate! Don't instigate! Don't tell the woman she rate! Cause the rest can not relate! <doh. Just kid, bro. You don't have to go slow!>

But AH, I like your idea...I could be gently kissing Trish, in the rear. Ms. T, today I'll bask, AH just gave me a task! Soon babe, soon!
Now if that didn't make all of you puke in unison....I've just got to try harder! (Hmmmm, harder.... Seems to be a theme for me! Doh!
Sunshine to all... Huggers and duggers alike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout1967 View Post
I think people who go out of their way to recognize and celebrate the unique humanity in the people around them deserve to have a little celebration thrown their way too. And even though some of the people on tbis site have a hard time accepting it, providers are people too.

As for me, I can't wait to mert Trish. Her genuine kindness regularly shines through in her posts and reviews.
Thanks guys. Just paying tribute and complimenting someone I hold in extremely high reguard. There is definitely going to be people who don't like it. Too bad.
Old 03-10-2015, 09:03 AM   #9
KilgoreTrout1967
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Don't worry about the others. You are leading by example.
KilgoreTrout1967 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:17 AM   #10
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout1967 View Post
Don't worry about the others. You are leading by example.
Again, I thank you my friend
Old 03-10-2015, 09:28 AM   #11
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Why can't we accentuate the positive once in a while? It's as if this board is all about being negative most of the time. What's wrong with having a thread about something positive?
I had an awesome time with Trisha a couple months ago. I enjoyed the passion she puts into her dates. I actually miss it and I have scheduled another appointment with her. Trisha brings her A game each and every time.
When I miss a certain food I like at a restaurant, I make a reservation and go back to have it again. When I miss going to a certain place for a weekend, I go back there. When I miss certain friends, I call them up and invite them over.
There's a lot of reviews where guys end by saying "I will see her again for sure". Trisha is one of the girls that a guy wants to see again and again.
She's been smacked around quite a bit on this board for the past few months. But she keeps getting up and coming back for me. One of the many qualities that attract me to her!
See ya soon Trish.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:32 AM   #12
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
Why can't we accentuate the positive once in a while? It's as if this board is all about being negative most of the time. What's wrong with having a thread about something positive?
I had an awesome time with Trisha a couple months ago. I enjoyed the passion she puts into her dates. I actually miss it and I have scheduled another appointment with her. Trisha brings her A game each and every time.
When I miss a certain food I like at a restaurant, I make a reservation and go back to have it again. When I miss going to a certain place for a weekend, I go back there. When I miss certain friends, I call them up and invite them over.
There's a lot of reviews where guys end by saying "I will see her again for sure". Trisha is one of the girls that a guy wants to see again and again.
She's been smacked around quite a bit on this board for the past few months. But she keeps getting up and coming back for me. One of the many qualities that attract me to her!
See ya soon Trish.
Well said
Old 03-10-2015, 09:37 AM   #13
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Well said
I just can't stand all the negativity anymore! I'm laying my head on the chopping block along side of you.
Raising my kids and throughout my whole working life I was all about positive reinforcement. Always a more effective management style.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:42 AM   #14
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...but in a good way

1. You never answer my pm's! Oh wait I don't pm you. But you go out of the way to answer my too frequent texts... And I know that's not easy for you, because I know how bombarded you get with messages.
2. You bend over backwards for me, as I'm sure you also do with you're other regulars, accommodating my requests for appointments. Sure, I try to make it worth your while, but you could easily have all the regulars you need closer to home. But you see me anyways
3. You make me feel like I matter. Maybe that's part of the job, but a hell of a job you are doing!
4. When I walk out the door after an appointment, I'm already trying to figure out the next one, because they are all awesome!
5. You take a lot of heat sometimes here, but you keep rolling with the punches!
6. And finally, you put up with me. That's not always an easy thing for you. You have a very busy RL and hobby life, but you manage to be as accommodating as time permits.

So I hope you're happy about this young lady! Just look what you've done!

There's no doubt in my mind I'm going to catch a lot of shit from the guys on this one. But I don't care. Bring it!
Thankyou babe.. its nice to be appreciated, I do try.. ik I don't answer all my messages and sometimes I get a little hot headed on here with my comments but I'm doing my best to role with the punches and learning a lot along the way... I put up with you bc your good to me and ik u mean well lol....its nice to not only have clients but guys who genuinely care about how I feal.. I do my best to accommodate even though I don't have a lot of time.. its nice to know u see and understand that, along with some others... I have awsome clients in my life so it makes it easy for me to be as close to awsome as possible... ik I'm far from perfect ( body and mind ) lol but even through all the imperfections I have some great people who think the world of me and I can't be more thankfull for that.. this business does bring a lot of stress but the people I have met and the changes I have been able to make in my life has made it all worth it.. xoxox xoxoxo <3
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:45 AM   #15
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
Thankyou babe.. its nice to be appreciated, I do try.. ik I don't answer all my messages and sometimes I get a little hot headed on here with my comments but I'm doing my best to role with the punches and learning a lot along the way... I put up with you bc your good to me and ik u mean well lol....its nice to not only have clients but guys who genuinely care about how I feal.. I do my best to accommodate even though I don't have a lot of time.. its nice to know u see and understand that, along with some others... I have awsome clients in my life so it makes it easy for me to be as close to awsome as possible... ik I'm far from perfect ( body and mind ) lol but even through all the imperfections I have some great people who think the world of me and I can't be more thankfull for that.. this business does bring a lot of stress but the people I have met and the changes I have been able to make in my life has made it all worth it.. xoxox xoxoxo <3

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women