Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2015, 10:06 AM   #16
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

personally, I would never ask for a face pic if yours was obscured. if someone had no Eccie references and that's what you use ... I would skip. It's a reason that I don't see any BP ladies - unless they are actually Eccie providers and happen to advertise on BP too ... although in many cases that's a red flag for me.

always better safe than sorry. make a basic reference policy and stick with it and don't make a lot of effort to go around it - that way you cut out the trash ... just my opinion. you need to be safe just like us guys ... some ladies ask for more info than I am comfortable providing so I skip them ...

I think that being active and having a few reviews here would make me a 'safe guy' to see - just like when you have 3-6 decent to excellent reviews you will be a 'safe lady' in my eyes ... I think a lot of guys here look for that level of comfort that you can (a) take care of business (b) don't misrepresent yourself (c) have a good time and so do we.

good luck.
rogerdodger is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 11:12 AM   #17
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

You did the right thing. Texting and PMS is not the best way to communicate....I appreciate a provider who will talk on the phone and its also the best way for a provider to learn about a hobbyist...I don't know that it would have helped in this situation but you clearly did the right thing....
bayoucadillac is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:29 PM   #18
geektoy123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Sammy View Post
Okay ladies and gentleman I would like everyone's opinion on a situation I just had. I was booking an appointment with JustHagin, when we were PMing and emailing he sounded very professional, but when he asked me to text him his response was "wut up chick". I didn't think much about it at first. We messaged for a little while making small talk and he then asks for a face pic. I told him I like to know who I am seeing first and there isn't much information on him here. He says he is all over P411, but I do not have an account so I cannot verify on there. He said "I'll show you mine if you show me urs?" I had agreed and was going to send him one until the pic I got from him was a fake blown out avatar pic. I text him back and asked for references, as his demeanor had changed drastically now from how he was talking in PM/email to text. He did send me a "real" face pic after I asked for refs, but at that point it had already made me skeptical. He told me to check his reviews and none of which are recent and the girl he saw in August no longer provides. He then got very demanding about getting his pic but I told him I needed refs before I sent a face pic exposing myself like that for something he can save and out me with. I told him I needed an eccie reference that I could PM and he told me he wanted the face pic first. He has already told me he is going to "out" me on P411 for being a liar, so I wanted to know if I was really in the wrong??

Let it be known, I told him once he provided reference that could verify that he was a nice guy that I would send pic.
I don't think you were in the wrong at all.

If I were in your shoes, I'd have done the same thing. This is why I like this site for verification & all that. This hobby is illegal and anytime there is a black market for illegal activities or substances, it is run by criminals... or at least people breaking the law. (criminals is a image-creating word imo).

I've been a lurker for a long time, but have recently started reading more of the forums.

Keep yourself safe before anything else.
geektoy123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:48 AM   #19
Longdongstrong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Sammy View Post
Lol I am only doing outcalls for now until I get to know the area and people better. Still getting back into the swing of things, and not quite comfortable with incalls just yet. Bad experience, going to take some adjusting for me. My heart would probably give out right now with nerves haha
sorry you had a bad incall experience. Talk to some local ladies here in BR and only see verified dudes.

On your call w/ this guy - 100% spot on. If ANYTHING makes you nervous - its just flat out NOT worth it.

Guys walk away all the time. Providers should as well. If its not right, its just not right and end it. Block him to boot.
Longdongstrong is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women