Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2015, 10:20 PM   #1
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112
Default Questions about movies and providers?

ok, thread in ISO talks about going to movies. updated every so often.

Talks about going to movies. either with providers or hobbyists. either to just watch or hobby at movies, or part of hobby session.

Just thought you might want to separate responses. would probably make it more clear(for me at least).

different people for each suggestion.

love movies. can't say I've gone to movies with a provider( in either suggestion), but have with family and friends, and also alone.

Have done other things like meals or entertainment with hobbyists and providers either together or separately that were non-hobbying related.

Some people may not want to mix their hobby time and movie time or public displays. While others do.
Some may not want to see movies with members of opposite sex, or people not into movie. some do.

Some in hobby have no problem seeing each other (hobbyists or providers) outside of hobbying and some want nothing to do with each other outside of hobbying.

Wondered about people's thoughts on this subject, and if ISO should distinguish differences for people either way?

ps.
I know Dew wrote a fantastic review about going to movies.
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:36 PM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I have been to a movie once with a Provider (we both agreed the movie sucked, her choice.)

But I have been to many social events with a Provider. Hell, even with a Providers' Mom (told her this would happen once she let the cat out of the bag )

I have had no problems whatsoever doing it. I don't go out to do things by myself unless I really want to see/do something. With my schedule, it is hard to develop things socially in the RW/outside the Hobby.

For me, it is nice being able to have someone to do things with, recognizing the boundaries of our relationship.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:46 PM   #3
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Chemistry goes a long way. The movies can be an epic experience with the right person and helps if the movie is decent enough. Luckily, she chose me. What a ride. All compliments to the lady.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:05 PM   #4
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have gone to a provider's baby shower accompanied by a provider. Even took a present, met parents, husband, etc. had a beer, BBQ, nothing more than meeting new people. Easy to do as a friend of a friend.

Movies no big deal, it's just socializing. I'm not much of one to see movies on my own, and depending on the movie, another person is good to talk to afterwards.

I have had lunch with one or two ladies from here, took one on a bit of a sight seeing tour, and had a great time. She was great company.

All of these had one thing in common, no clock, no play.

If your going to take one of the providers to a movie for a little 'stanky finger' playtime, negotiate rules, time, and rates beforehand.

It's not difficult, it is socializing and commerce.

I realize I used the "N" word and I apologize for offending anyone beforehand.

Dog
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:15 PM   #5
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

There have been times up here in Dallas Ft Worth where a gal is bored in her hotel room and wants to get out. She will contact me and ask if I can get her out of the hotel and go to a movie to break up the monotony of being stuck in a hotel bored.

It can be fun. The surprise is waiting to see what she wears for the casual outing.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 02:11 AM   #6
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

thanks for responses. that was a lot of my point. The thread in ISO kind of mixes it all up. everything should be clearer.

Something like the movie review would have to be with a provider you're very comfortable with in my opinion. or people into public stuff.

The non-hobbying things mentioned are more people socializing and hopefully people realize that. Just people with things in common having non-hobby fun together.

I've thought of answering or seeing if someone wanted to do something on that thread, but don't want someone to get the wrong idea.

When I've done things non-hobby related with providers and hobbyists, it went fine.
We didn't have what I've heard for some here( I do not want to know the story, heard enough, hopefully miscommunication for those involved ).

I'm not saying after the non-hobby activities with providers, something hobby related could occur, but that is separate and everyone understands that.
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 02:12 PM   #7
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms918 View Post

The non-hobbying things mentioned are more people socializing and hopefully people realize that. Just people with things in common having non-hobby fun together.

Yup. Things should be clear.

I have personally witnessed when people didn't "realize" that things are as they seem outwardly. Nothing more than time at the movie. Eating out so as not to be alone. Etc.

Everyone should realize what this site is about. Making friends is one thing. Going beyond that is NOT what we are here for. And there are a few people that try to interject more into it than just two people meeting.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 07:16 PM   #8
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

As long as it's not CristiCutiepie it could be fun
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:41 PM   #9
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Folks should not wear Cologne that may impregnate the providers while on a movie date!

Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women