Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35953
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2015, 10:47 PM   #376
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are so fucking dumb stump broke that you can't figure out why buffalo wings taste like chicken.
Poor, stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Those aren't buffalo wings you've been sucking on, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

They are your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:53 PM   #377
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Poor, stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Those aren't buffalo wings you've been sucking on, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Comical thing about you stump broke it doesn't matter if I reply or post a emoticon it makes you blurt out your fantasies of boy friends butt fucking or sucking cock. Or climbing up on your stump so your NBA boyfriend can throw the blocks to you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:59 PM   #378
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Comical thing about you stump broke it doesn't matter if I reply or post a emoticon it makes you blurt out your fantasies of boy friends butt fucking or sucking cock. Or climbing up on your stump so your NBA boyfriend can throw the blocks to you.
Poor attempt at deflection, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, since everyone can easily see that it was you who was toasting to your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-01-2015, 06:46 AM   #379
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Poor attempt at deflection, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, since everyone can easily see that it was you who was toasting to your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
<---Brings out the cocksucker in stump broke hankering. <-- So does this, <--- This also.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:37 AM   #380
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Poor, stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. No matter how much Stumpy the Inbred Chimp attempts to deflect, it was still Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who celebrated his boyfriends.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-01-2015, 11:54 AM   #381
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Poor, stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. No matter how much Stumpy the Inbred Chimp attempts to deflect, it was still Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who celebrated his boyfriends.
<-- makes stump broke think of boyfriends. <--makes him think of fly fishing for trouser trout. <--makes him think of butt fucking.
Old 02-01-2015, 12:07 PM   #382
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Stupid, stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's pathetic attempts at deflection do not change how it was still Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who celebrated his boyfriends.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #383
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Stupid, stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's pathetic attempts at deflection do not change how it was still Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who celebrated his boyfriends.
<-- This makes stump broke hankering think of boy friends. <-- This makes stump broke think of butt fucking <-- this makes him think of sperm guzzling . One think he never thinks of is pussy.
Old 02-01-2015, 04:47 PM   #384
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Poor, stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, is the poor, stupid jackass who celebrated his boyfriends on a SHMB.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-01-2015, 05:02 PM   #385
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Poor, stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, is the poor, stupid jackass who celebrated his boyfriends on a SHMB.
<--Stump broke hankerings boy friend <-- He is king of the butt fuckers.
Old 02-01-2015, 05:09 PM   #386
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Stumpy the Inbred Chimp celebrated his boyfriends on a SHMB, and no one but Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is responsible for what he posted.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
For such a short post you seem to have a number of errors.

First, before you start insisting that I have to "prove or shut up", I think you need to take a pause and look at the forum you are in. You don't even have to go very far--look at IB and I'va on the Nigeria thread. Approaching THREE HUNDRED posts on that thread alone, and how many of their comments are "proven"????? Which one has "proven" that the other is as despicable as they shout out each other is? But you want to hold my post to a different standard just because I am reasonably civil and on topic?

Second, no, you are incorrect. I do not need to "shut up" just because you or someone else here does not wish to hear reality. Just because I say something slightly negative about conservatives and tea parties and those who blindly follow their slogans. There are a number of posters on here who have two, three, four, or more times as many posts in the Political forum than I do, yet since some of them have your same political bent you do not tire of them posting. If I ever approach IIFFY's 9720 posts, Whirley's 12,688, or IB's 14,917 posts--among others--then it might be time to see how many of my posts are the same character as their utter swill that infects this board. But now I have a paultry 4,826 when I hit SEND on this one. I am a piker on the garbage heap of this place. A large fraction of mine are not even in the sewer that is the political forum, and many of mine that ARE, have something actually on topic, unlike some of these other "illustrious" posters. So when you start screaming for the likes of THEM to shut up, and they start listening, then come bring your attention to MY overly vocal presence.

Third, I suggest if you want to make hostile comments about my credentials, at leas read what I have already posted about them. I have on several occasions posted things that address your question. I spend a lot of time in DC. I spend a lot of time with congressional staffers and members and that is how I know about individuals. I am not a staffer nor a lobbyist. I have been doing this for over 20 years now and have built up a good reputation and a network of eyes and ears.

But really, it is the fourth error that is the biggest: you seem to have forgotten the most important principle of the site in general. Discretion. I know their names and who they work for because I work with them, but to provide names or enough information to know who are my sources would be the height of indiscretion.

Throwing comments onto the pyre that is this forum is FUN. That is all, really. There aren't a lot of open minded individuals on here who are likely to change their mind based upon what I say even if I posted video that confirms it (though there are some people who seem swayed by logic, and that is appreciated).

Protecting sources and methods is not fun, but rather it is ESSENTIAL and it is RIGHT. So no, I will not name the names you of GFEJunkie, or others would like. As I offered to him: come to DC and walk the halls, listening and watching with your own ears if you need "proof".
It's established fact, Old-THUMPER. Stumpy the Inbred Chimp posted a celebratory emoticon at the mention of his boyfriends, Old-THUMPER. You'd best troll shallower water, Old-THUMPER. Your dumbass is clearly out of its depth, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:08 PM   #387
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp celebrated his boyfriends on a SHMB, and no one but Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is responsible for what he posted.

]
Jump on your stump stump broke your wants to pack some fudge.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:25 PM   #388
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jump on your stump stump broke your wants to pack some fudge.
Absolutely not, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp! Besides, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you've already admitted you have boyfriends "packing your fudge" for you.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:20 PM   #389
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Absolutely not, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp! Besides, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you've already admitted you have boyfriends "packing your fudge" for you.
LMAO poor stump broke all he can do is deny he is gay. Boring , it is why you are stump broke so your NBA BF can pack your fudge .
Old 02-02-2015, 11:24 AM   #390
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO poor stump broke all he can do is deny he is gay. Boring , it is why you are stump broke so your NBA BF can pack your fudge .
Yet another failed attempt by Stumpy the Inbred Chimp to deflect from the post where he outed himself.

Quote:
Quote:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women