Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41566
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2015, 04:26 PM   #166
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It's a fucking movie.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:03 PM   #167
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's a fucking movie.
No, it is a sniper movie.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:14 PM   #168
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

it's a fucking sniper movie ... From HOLLYWOOD!
Old 01-28-2015, 06:24 PM   #169
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Actually in the movie he and his brother were watching the bombing of the embassies in Africa and the loss of life. He is home with his wife (whom he married after he finished BUDS training) when the World Trade Center was attacked.
You may be right JD.
JD is right.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:27 PM   #170
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Jesse Ventura ain't watching the movie LOL
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:31 PM   #171
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
JD is right.
I agree, JD is right about what caused the former rodeo cowboy to sign up.
Old 01-29-2015, 03:11 AM   #172
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I do notice that this movie is giving all the talking heads license to violate a taboo. You can ask a veteran about the good times, about the places he visited, about the people he knew but you don't ask a veteran about how many people he killed. I grates on me that that has become the popular question for veterans now by every news anchor and interviewer.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 06:30 AM   #173
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do notice that this movie is giving all the talking heads license to violate a taboo. You can ask a veteran about the good times, about the places he visited, about the people he knew but you don't ask a veteran about how many people he killed. I grates on me that that has become the popular question for veterans now by every news anchor and interviewer.
Good point. Kyle only killed people to protect other troops, and he didn't brag about it.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:54 AM   #174
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The question to you is how many you blew

Quote:
You don't have to worry about anyone asking you how many you killed. Nobody ever died from a blowjob. Although JL is dying for you to give him another reach around .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:36 AM   #175
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Tell that to Le Président!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You don't have to worry about anyone asking you how many you killed. Nobody ever died from a blowjob. Although JL is dying for you to give him another reach around .

Quote:
"After Le Président's death, Madame Steinheil was nicknamed la pompe funèbre [a double entendre].

"Georges Poisson says it is clear that Le Président Faure and Steinheil, who was found half naked, were involved in some of sort of embrace.

'We have witness accounts from the general secretary of the Elysée at the time and the valet,' says Poisson. 'Le Président was found with his rigid fingers clenched in her hair, and the Le Président's aides hacked at her hair with such clumsiness that her skull was cut.'"
Old 01-29-2015, 11:46 PM   #176
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Didn't brag about it. Is that what you said BJerk?

Author Kyle didn't brag about it ... But you have been go Bragging about punching out a third grader.

Maybe we should wait for the movie: AMERICAN ASSHOLE.
Old 01-30-2015, 06:35 AM   #177
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Kyles widow, Taya Kyle, doesn't buy into the whole PTSD explanation of her husband's death.

Quote:
Taya Kyle: "If this was a simple case of guy, a veteran having PTSD, it would not have been an issue. This is a case of Chris not having all the information about somebody who had more to their story."
http://www.today.com/video/today/52073087#52073087

Then there are Eddie Ray Routh's own words to his sister on the day of the murders: "I traded my soul for a new truck."

Quote:
Investigators said that shortly after the shooting Routh visited his sister, Laura Blevins, who said on a 911 emergency call released on Tuesday that the visit left her scared.

"Listen, my brother just came by here and told me he committed a murder," Blevins said in a call released by police in Midlothian, Texas. "I'm terrified for my life because I don't know if he is going to come back here."

Blevins, who could be heard herding others into a car to go to the police department, said she didn't know if her brother was telling the truth.

"He's all crazy, he's ... psychotic," she said. "I don't know if he's on drugs or not. My husband is going to talk to you because I'm so nervous."

The new evidence about the truck, which first came to light on Monday, suggests robbery could have formed part of the motive...

Randy Fowler, an investigator with the Erath County Sheriff's Department in Texas, wrote in the affidavit that Routh drove to his sister's home in Midlothian, about 50 miles from the gun range where the shooting took place, shortly after the incident.

Routh was driving what his sister described as a "big dark or black Ford F-250 pickup that she had never seen before," Fowler said in the affidavit.

"It substantiated Routh's claim that he had murdered Chris Kyle and his friend, and he told the Blevinses that he had killed Kyle and that he had 'traded his soul for a new truck,'" Fowler wrote.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9141DI20130206
Old 01-30-2015, 07:06 AM   #178
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Most interviewers today are thinking far more about ratings than about truth or honest informing. It is a different manefestation the same exact mindset as "reality" TV.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:12 AM   #179
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Maybe we should wait for the movie: AMERICAN ASSHOLE.

And that would be all about YOU. LMFAO
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:21 AM   #180
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Originally Posted by WTF

Quote:
"After Le Président's death, Madame Steinheil was nicknamed la pompe funèbre [a double entendre].

"Georges Poisson says it is clear that Le Président Faure and Steinheil, who was found half naked, were involved in some of sort of embrace.

'We have witness accounts from the general secretary of the Elysée at the time and the valet,' says Poisson. 'Le Président was found with his rigid fingers clenched in her hair, and the Le Président's aides hacked at her hair with such clumsiness that her skull was cut.'"

I stand corrected. JD's bj's may be a lethal weapon
...you've been warned JewishLawyer!

On a serious note....has anyone watched "Inside Combat Rescue"? Seems to me to be a much better account of the effects of war than some Hollywood movie.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...combat-rescue/

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women