Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41558
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2015, 09:10 AM   #106
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If WE and other feminist would actually read the facts on pay, they'd see that it is no where near 23 cents on the dollar.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christ...b_2073804.html

How many times have you heard that, for the same work, women receive 77 cents for every dollar a man earns? This alleged unfairness is the basis for the annual Equal Pay Day observed each year about mid-April to symbolize how far into the current year women have to work to catch up with men's earnings from the previous year. If the AAUW is right, Equal Pay Day will now have to be moved to early January.
The AAUW has now joined ranks with serious economists who find that when you control for relevant differences between men and women (occupations, college majors, length of time in workplace) the wage gap narrows to the point of vanishing. The 23-cent gap is simply the average difference between the earnings of men and women employed "full time." What is important is the "adjusted" wage gap-the figure that controls for all the relevant variables. That is what the new AAUW study explores.
The AAUW researchers looked at male and female college graduates one year after graduation. After controlling for several relevant factors (though some were left out, as we shall see), they found that the wage gap narrowed to only 6.6 cents. How much of that is attributable to discrimination? As AAUW spokesperson Lisa Maatz candidly said in an NPR interview, "We are still trying to figure that out."
+1

Wow, WTF is making sense! (Must be a black swan day.) I already made the exact same point 3 times in this thread. Don't expect a response from the OP though. You just destroyed the whole premise of the thread!

Again, here is the same point, from wiki:

"....when controllable variables are accounted for, such as job position, total hours worked, number of children, and the frequency at which unpaid leave is taken, in addition to other factors, the U.S. Department of Labor found in 2008 that the gap can be brought down from 23% to between 4.8% and 7.1%."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_pay_gap
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:17 AM   #107
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I'm going to have to demand a comparable number of responses... from the OP and Zanzibar. That's not fair! I contributed just as much if not more. My posts made more sense and were more civil than theirs. Ask anyone. It's very clear to see! This is a huge slap in the face to women everywhere.
[/sarcasm]

Naaahh... they ignored my posts too. They always STFU when you confront them with the facts and/or a superior argument.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:24 AM   #108
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Naaahh... they ignored my posts too. They always STFU when you confront them with the facts and/or a superior argument.
Seems as if they are avoiding hot women and gay men and only responding to us heterosexual males.

I have been arguing with these feminist 23% for ten years. Started out with HollyBrooks, then LaurenSummerhill, next was OliviaHoward....now it is CarloineDavenport and YummieMarie....they always hibernate when presented with these facts. Never do they acknowledge the variables.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:25 AM   #109
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

You are probably a white man, there laddie. No one cares what you want. Off with you! This is a thread about equal pay for women and I want my replies, dammit!!!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:29 AM   #110
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You are probably a white man, there laddie. No one cares what you want. Off with you! This is a thread about equal pay for women and I want my replies, dammit!!!
He is a white gay male, only recently has his high pitched voice been heard!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:47 AM   #111
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lustylad's avatar is making me kinda gay.

Does that mean I get double equal pay??? Score!!!
Old 01-26-2015, 10:02 AM   #112
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
He is a white gay male...
WTFagboy keeps fantasizing and wishing I was gay... then he gets frustrated and goes trolling down in tranny alley every night.

Quote:
Lustylad's avatar is making me kinda gay.

Does that mean I get double equal pay??? Score!!!
Interested in a 3-way? Double the pleasure, double the pay!

Old 01-26-2015, 10:06 AM   #113
lustylad
Premium Access

Back on topic. WeaklyEndowed and Zanyzit think "fair pay" means if a woman works 77 hours and a man works 100 hours they should both be paid the same!
Old 01-26-2015, 10:14 AM   #114
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Does this mean the other whore and I in the double-pay 3-way can leave 46mins into the hour?
Old 01-26-2015, 10:21 AM   #115
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Does this mean the other whore and I in the double-pay 3-way can leave 46mins into the hour?
Let me check with the DOL and the EEOC and get back to you on that....

Old 01-26-2015, 10:56 AM   #116
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Seems as if they are avoiding hot women and gay men and only responding to us heterosexual males.

I have been arguing with these feminist 23% for ten years. Started out with HollyBrooks, then LaurenSummerhill, next was OliviaHoward....now it is CarloineDavenport and YummieMarie....they always hibernate when presented with these facts. Never do they acknowledge the variables.
So it was YOU who caused Holly and Lauren to disappear!

I hate you Ron Burgundy!
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 01:13 PM   #117
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You can leave early HottyNurse

Quote:
Not if you are in a there way with lustylad...he will want the other whore to be a dude and he will have to stay the whole time!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 01:19 PM   #118
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
So it was YOU who caused Holly and Lauren to disappear!

I hate you Ron Burgundy!
lol
Wasn't me... i heard those feminist are now spitting out kids like a puppy mill on steroids. jawdrop:
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 02:29 PM   #119
lustylad
Premium Access

HottNurse - WTFagboy is the only person who could possibly mistake my avatar for a "dude". Everywhere he looks he sees trannies. If you see that queer fuck, be sure to wear a giant strap-on dildo.
Old 01-26-2015, 04:26 PM   #120
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
HottNurse - WTFagboy is the only person who could possibly mistake my avatar for a "dude". Everywhere he looks he sees trannies. If you see that queer fuck, be sure to wear a giant strap-on dildo.
I'm not signing up for his defense team for he needs none of that. But I will say he's got an avatar history of his own that will make your mouth water. I hear tell that one of his avatars once caused the immediate withdrawal of 17 monks from the monastery. You just haven't been around long enough to have seen it.
JustCause is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women