Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60616
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48556
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42205
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36571
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2015, 09:59 PM   #31
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by vm1200 View Post
Still waiting to see all those shovel ready jobs tgat the stimulus created....
They are being BLOCKED by Republican Obstructionists who act more like the Taliban than Americans....FFS!!!....

This is ANOTHER perfect example of blatant myopic GOP Hypocrisy. Members of the GOP Taliban wing BLOCKED all Obama's Rebuild America Program which would have created at least 300,000 jobs, which in effect killed 300,000 jobs. Then these same mental GOP pinheads whine, carp and bellyache about Keystone pipeline being held up because it would create only 30,000 jobs!....

But the real 'kicker' is Keystone oil, even after being refined in Louisiana, WON'T lower gas prices for Americans, because whatever they process is slated to be shipped offshore to their Commie pals in China!!!......

F'n “low-information voters” of the GOP .....

Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:20 PM   #32
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

I'm told that Oblundr didn't join other dignitaries for the march in France because only World LEADERS were asked to come.
Insert
Mail
Lost
Invitation joke here....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:18 AM   #33
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
Do you know where this quote comes from? My bet is no. Hopefully the following excerpt isn't too long for you to read all at once. I'll expect you'll be able to tell me where it's from, given your posts are always so well researched.

"The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt -- it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women -- it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. (Applause.) The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources -- it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support. The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied. (Applause.) "

I think the above shows your usual BS. Your posts are the equivalent a HUGE farts and your mother should apologize to the world for shitting you out her asshole!
great, so now we not only have weakness but throw in the liar

if he was a man of his convictions

he would have stood up with the rest of the Leaders

that is , unless he really is an extremist sympathizer

either way

thanks for proving my point and displaying our fraud in chief
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:32 AM   #34
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
great, so now we not only have weakness but throw in the liar

if he was a man of his convictions

he would have stood up with the rest of the Leaders

that is , unless he really is an extremist sympathizer

either way

thanks for proving my point and displaying our fraud in chief
HUH? I'm assuming you still don't know where the quote you originally used was from, It's very easy to find . I think most 8th graders could find it. Who are these " rest of the Leaders" you speak of and why would he be standing with them? It's nice to know that you can form complete sentences, next maybe you can work on logical, coherent paragraphs. I'll include speech from an Islamic sympathizer :

"Islam is Peace" Says President - the White House

You didn't see that coming? If not, I think the Rochester area school system owes the world an apology for producing such an dim-witted "student", or did they just want to get rid of you?
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:43 AM   #35
drluv1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still waiting to see all those shovel ready jobs that the stimulus created....
Still waiting to find those WMDs, still waiting for those tax cuts to produce enough economic growth not explode the deficit, still waiting for that rising tide to lift all boats, still waiting for NO child to be left behind,Still waiting for a Republican president to produce something even CLOSE to a balanced budget.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:48 AM   #36
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
You and your children will be digging yourself out of the hole he built for years.

Grab a shovel.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 09:50 AM   #37
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Love how it all goes back to Bush.

How about focus on the idiot that said he was going to do it all and did nothing.

Lets focus on now.

The next president will blame Obama and bush and what the hell, that damn Washington and his fucking horse.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:37 AM   #38
wantmore1111
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Love how it all goes back to Bush.

How about focus on the idiot that said he was going to do it all and did nothing.

Lets focus on now.

The next president will blame Obama and bush and what the hell, that damn Washington and his fucking horse.
All the Dem. LIBs on here always blame the last guy, Bush. WTF it has been 6 years. Omama should of got something done. You Libs just keep on want to take care of your brothers and soon we will have to take care of 75% of the people in the USA that sit and wait for thier government check to arrive. I cannot believe you guys are on this forum must of done alright in life to have the money to do this why the hell do you think the government should take your money to take care of those who don't want to take care of them selfs .

Being a LIB is a sickness that seems to have no cure.
wantmore1111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:41 PM   #39
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

damn you people picking on ol mary! ...let that beautiful fizzle jimmie have ...someone to blame!

...when someone fizzle flops that ...hard in life ...they need villains ...they need to have a reason fer their ...fizzle

...it was the ...evil ...right wing politicians ...who took away ol marys beloved ...trafficked asians! ...and now he has nobody to ...slap around ...to quell his ...fizzle rage!

...thank god fer ...dear leader ...to give plastic mans favorite fizzle ol mary ...hope ...fer two more years
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 09:07 PM   #40
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

They are over and done with. Verizon took stimulus money and dropped a FIOS fiber optic cable across the road from where I live. It connects two towns. Its just not connected to anything. Verizon does not even seem to know its there.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:25 AM   #41
jondalart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
LOL....our “low-information voters” of the GOP never let FACTS get in the way of their PT riddled partisan rhetoric......

The people died in those attacks were soldiers defending the emabassies. The americans and local police that died in those attacks are heros. Those embassies were secured properly.

Benghazi, on the other hand, was not secured properly, considering Obama brought down Libya by aiding rebels that eventually had ties to other terrorists groups. Our ambassodors to Libya should have been evacuated once Obama decided the help bring down Kadafi.

For conspiracy minded, also think how our ambassadors to libya knew how many weapons were given to the rebels in Libya, and that now those weapons are employed by other terrorists.
jondalart is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:33 AM   #42
jondalart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
Do you know where this quote comes from? My bet is no. Hopefully the following excerpt isn't too long for you to read all at once. I'll expect you'll be able to tell me where it's from, given your posts are always so well researched.

"The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt -- it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women -- it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. (Applause.) The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources -- it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support. The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied. (Applause.) "

I think the above shows your usual BS. Your posts are the equivalent a HUGE farts and your mother should apologize to the world for shitting you out her asshole!
This points out how ignorant our president us about religion. He says this supporting the Muslim brotherhood , a terrorist group. Also ignorant is saying christians and muslims are one? Christianity is an offshoot iof judiasm. Islam was written by a lunatic who reformed the polythiesm of arabia, by hijacking judaism and christianity, and implemented arab culture as a religion.

Also, obama neglects fee speech.

For conspiracy minded, dont believe the government, obama muslim sympathies do not have sympathy for the charlie hebdo attack. That is why he was not there.
jondalart is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 08:35 AM   #43
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:10 AM   #44
drluv1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondalart View Post
This points out how ignorant our president us about religion. He says this supporting the Muslim brotherhood , a terrorist group. Also ignorant is saying christians and muslims are one? Christianity is an offshoot iof judiasm. Islam was written by a lunatic who reformed the polythiesm of arabia, by hijacking judaism and christianity, and implemented arab culture as a religion.

Also, obama neglects fee speech.

For conspiracy minded, dont believe the government, obama muslim sympathies do not have sympathy for the charlie hebdo attack. That is why he was not there.
I think you need a little help with your reading comprehension. He said the future must be claimed "by those in tahrir square, who chanted " Muslims, christians, we are one"" , How is this supporting the Muslim brotherhood? I'd love to see you evidence. This guy must support the Muslim brotherhood as well:

"Islam is Peace" Says President - the White House
Old 01-14-2015, 09:37 AM   #45
drluv1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
You and your children will be digging yourself out of the hole he built for years.

Grab a shovel.
Yes, I don't know if it was a bigger blunder to take a $250 billion surplus and turn it into a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit Or the ill advised Iraq/ afghanistan wars. With future costs the wars are expected to cost $6 trillion or so. But it's not all Bush's fault, Reagan started us off on the path to fiscal ruin, His share of the national debt, with interest is about $5 trillion.

If Obama could get the Defense budget under control, there's a decent chance he could leave office with a balanced budget. But, I'm not stupid enough to believe that will happen, too many special interests involved in the nation's #1 welfare program. At any rate the next president will certainly inherit a MUCH better situation than Obama did.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women