Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2014, 09:54 AM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

On a scale of 1 to 10, this is about a 4.

President Obama sat in a Church for over 20 years listening to hate filled sermons preached by an obviously racist Pastor. Nobody seems to care about that.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:56 AM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
bigtex used to stay clear of race baiting threads.

.....times must be hard.
Lama, the at was a few years ago prior to the fire in Big D.

This is the new and improved bigtex.

Enjoy!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:00 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Well, IBIDiot, you did some homework. Thanks for trying to be honest.

You conveniently neglected the crux of the story, however, which comes as no surprise:

"Giuliani’s claim the White House invited Al Sharpton up to 85 times"

It was a fact-checking story from WaPo, which gave Giuliani FOUR PINOCCHIOS...Meaning he was grossly exaggerating the truth with falsehoods.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:01 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

President Obama sat in a Church for over 20 years listening to hate filled sermons preached by an obviously racist Pastor. Nobody seems to care about that.
I thought he was Muslim...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:55 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Well, IBIDiot, you did some homework. Thanks for trying to be honest.

You conveniently neglected the crux of the story, however, which comes as no surprise:

"Giuliani’s claim the White House invited Al Sharpton up to 85 times"

It was a fact-checking story from WaPo, which gave Giuliani FOUR PINOCCHIOS...Meaning he was grossly exaggerating the truth with falsehoods.
The two-part "crux of the story" is that 1) Sharpton did in fact go to the White House to provide advice to Odumbo and 2) your inability to read and comprehend, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Despite your lying claim to the contrary, the WaPo article documented where Sharpton was invited to the White House at least 72 times (probably more), and even Sharpton admitted that the only thing he lacked was a formal title from Odumbo, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:56 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Here is a relevant news flash: Future president Barack Obama was seen in the home of domestic terrorist Bill Ayres and his wife convicted murderer Bernadette Dohrn planning his run for office. Yes, sad but true. The future Mad Boy-King was seen with a unrepentant murderer of policemen. The man who wrote his "auto" biography for the future president. This occurred in 2005 and 6 so it is more important that some group that used to be associated with an American citizen (who didn't blow up anyone) with some peculiar ideas about race that he shares with many democrats.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:04 AM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I thought he was Muslim...
As I have said before, I believe he is nothing. He is the consummate narcissist. There is little room in President Obama's heart for anyone but President Obama.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:05 AM   #23
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Hmmm. Seems like it matters quite a lot to you....the RWW's beat it to death for months. Don't begrudge the other side a little tit for tat.

The entire thing is laughable and shows how completely out of touch you idiots have been, and continue to be. The man who is now the house majority whip of the United States House of Representatives chose to address an audience of white supremacists and nobody should care about that?

Are you high?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:11 AM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

White supremacists? I'm glad that someone is familiar with what they stand for. I've never heard of them.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:15 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Hmmm. Seems like it matters quite a lot to you....the RWW's beat it to death for months. Don't begrudge the other side a little tit for tat.

The entire thing is laughable and shows how completely out of touch you idiots have been, and continue to be. The man who is now the house majority whip of the United States House of Representatives chose to address an audience of white supremacists and nobody should care about that?

Are you high?
Your jackass in the White House, Odumbo, actively seeks advice from a race-baiting, tax-evading liar: Al Sharpton. Are you stupid, Little Timmy -tard?
Old 12-30-2014, 11:21 AM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Here is a relevant news flash: Future president Barack Obama was seen in the home of domestic terrorist Bill Ayres and his wife convicted murderer Bernadette Dohrn planning his run for office. Yes, sad but true. The future Mad Boy-King was seen with a unrepentant murderer of policemen. The man who wrote his "auto" biography for the future president. This occurred in 2005 and 6 so it is more important that some group that used to be associated with an American citizen (who didn't blow up anyone) with some peculiar ideas about race that he shares with many democrats.
Excellent point!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:28 AM   #27
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
White supremacists? I'm glad that someone is familiar with what they stand for. I've never heard of them.
I suspect that things that we could argue about that you have never heard of or know nothing about would be quite extensive.

Oh, wait....this is another one of your clever and well-thought-out attempts to divert from the subject at hand, right? Because you can't coherently argue that it is OK for the house majority whip of the United States House of Representatives to address a white supremacist group.

How do you feel about tax cheats? Because we've got another republican resigning over his felony tax cheat conviction. Great start for the incoming majority. Morons.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:21 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I suspect that things that we could argue about that you have never heard of or know nothing about would be quite extensive.

Oh, wait....this is another one of your clever and well-thought-out attempts to divert from the subject at hand, right? Because you can't coherently argue that it is OK for the house majority whip of the United States House of Representatives to address a white supremacist group.

How do you feel about tax cheats? Because we've got another republican resigning over his felony tax cheat conviction. Great start for the incoming majority. Morons
Rangel, Geithner and Sharpton are tax cheats, Little-Timmy-tard. Did not and do not see any dim-retards putting them out to pasture as Boehner did with Grimm, that would make you and your ilk hypocrites, Little Timmy-tard.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:26 PM   #29
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Enjoy!
I would have thought you'd moved on to the "war and women"...after all BO is a lame duck.

I
Haven't Perry or Palin been in the Austin News Paper lately?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:28 PM   #30
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Enjoy!
I would have thought you'd moved on to the "war and women"...after all BO is a lame duck.

Haven't Perry or Palin been in the Austin News Paper lately?

But race baiting?

Yawn....
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women