Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2014, 06:43 PM   #16
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

chung posted "not trying to be mean, but your "bad luck" is a function of your personality.. we all experience bad connections, but yours exceed anything approaching normal..."

maybe you really did not try to be mean, but whenever i read "not trying to be mean", it usually means "i'm gonna be mean but i dont really wanna be, but the fact is i'm gonna be mean."

"bad luck" is a function of a whole series of decisions/choices made by a bunch of folks, not just one person [what if his parents had never fucked that night they conceived him??].

while i kinda cringe at some of the stuff he's written, i'm w/ boomvang on this one.
he bared his soul [some of which were result of his choices and some of others' choices] and what you do you?
come up w/ TEN "you are ...." opinions about someone you dont even know.
sounds kinda cold to me.

but i dont really know cos i'm just basing that on one post of yours.

i learned a lot time ago [and struggle to work on it now and then]...
when someone is dumping/venting, empathize w/ them, give them moral support.
but DONT dump on them. it's like kicking someone when they've fallen down.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:36 PM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
chung posted "not trying to be mean, but your "bad luck" is a function of your personality.. we all experience bad connections, but yours exceed anything approaching normal..."

maybe you really did not try to be mean, but whenever i read "not trying to be mean", it usually means "i'm gonna be mean but i dont really wanna be, but the fact is i'm gonna be mean."

but i dont really know cos i'm just basing that on one post of yours.

i learned a lot time ago [and struggle to work on it now and then]...
when someone is dumping/venting, empathize w/ them, give them moral support.
but DONT dump on them. it's like kicking someone when they've fallen down.
I disagree... I really am not trying to be mean, but it doesn't help anyone to just empathize.. I pointed out attributes the ladies are turned off by, and boomvang has exibited those in several long-winded threads.. I believe he is not having just "bad luck".. my opinion, but it is based on several threads, not just this one.. sorry he doesn't like my answer, but I mean it in good faith.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:42 PM   #18
muffin101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 111

I could be watching TV right now but I don't want to.
muffin101 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:24 PM   #19
Prazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It's seems lately that the TCB skills of some seems to be severely lacking! In the past few months just a lot of NCNS, lots of no return emails or texts...the current flavor of the month contacted her via text, p411 and PM...nuthin. I'm sure they are doing fine without my $$$ but at least show a good respectful hobbyist the same respect YOU demand. Heck i had a TC USA NCNS-I sure as hell didn't get a 100 bucks back like they would have charged me if I didn't show. Aw what the hell...its a f**ked up world. I kinda feel for the op somewhat...now I'm going to continue to lick my own wounds since no one will return a request and lick it for me
Prazer is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 08:50 AM   #20
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default I admit ... I haven't read all the postings ... or all the text of any posting ... but ...

NCNS are part of the hobby ... regrettably. They happen on both sides of the fence and i'm more sympathetic to the ladies on this one. Next, you mention two BP ads ... if NCNS is a concern, book with ladies who are known for reliability.

A little research will help this. Personally I would stay away from the 18 yr dancer who has decided to try providing. I would go with mature (not a chronological age ... a trait) ladies who have a reputation for being responsible.

I would also give strong consideration to ladies I have already seen who have provided me with the sort of session I enjoy. Follow these suggestions, grass hopper, and the world will be revealed to you. Wait! Wrong show ... never mind.
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:52 AM   #21
boomvang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

A little research will help this. Personally I would stay away from the 18 yr dancer who has decided to try providing. I would go with mature (not a chronological age ... a trait) ladies who have a reputation for being responsible.

No one remembers my comments about the appointments that went just fine, One of which was a dancer that came by after her shift, I will admit she is a bit of an exception to that rule. And she's a bit exceptional period. i wouldn't dare mention her name in this travesty or a thread. She's near retirement age tough she has to be mid 20's
boomvang is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:01 AM   #22
boomvang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I disagree... I really am not trying to be mean, but it doesn't help anyone to just empathize.. I pointed out attributes the ladies are turned off by, and boomvang has exibited those in several long-winded threads.. I believe he is not having just "bad luck".. my opinion, but it is based on several threads, not just this one.. sorry he doesn't like my answer, but I mean it in good faith.
Right. I bet your a short little guy in real life Mr Chung. Get picked on a lot in school? You mentioned a pattern in my post yesterday so I read a lot of your's in return. I hadn't ever been in the sand box before. Really. You sure kick a lot of sand in people's faces in there, But what really pissed me off is the couple of times I agreed with your condescending, know it all self, I am long winded but I thought I was a better person that that. (not trying to be mean, just help)
boomvang is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:23 AM   #23
muffin101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 111

Oh stop it~~~

Just had a wonderful session with Alicia Smiles.

I'll help

Go out there and fuck somebody today!
muffin101 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 12:56 PM   #24
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin101 View Post
Oh stop it~~~

Just had a wonderful session with Alicia Smiles.

I'll help

Go out there and fuck somebody today!
agreed!!
it's one thing to show compassion and support.
another to appear to be less supportive if not "mean".

and less than cool to call people names or cut them down w/ ad hominem remarks.

chill, people, chill!
and like muffin suggested, "Go out there and fuck somebody today!"
in my case, thursday for holiday delites!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 02:04 AM   #25
guest012815-1
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Take it for what it's worth.
This shit is like going to the horse races.
Sometimes your horse wins. Sometimes it doesn't.
If your picking bad horses. It's Not Karma.
Try a different picking system.
Horses get spooked easy. And when they do they normally won't Win, Place, OR SHOW
Good Luck and simply analyze what the variable for so many NS are.
Over communication? Rude? Impatient?
Or simply your picking bad horses to start with.
Only you know the answers.
Hobby Safe.
guest012815-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women