Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60600
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48546
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42151
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-11-2014, 01:48 PM   #16
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

I can only relate to my own personal experience. When it comes to hanging out. I met a VP early on and we hit off pretty well. I liked her personality and she was cool to hangout with. I took her pics for her showcase. One time she was in town.The next day after a session she call me and ask to meet for breakfast. Like I said she was cool and she never asked for a dime.

I've dined out with one other VP, took her pics for her showcase. There was 2 VPs and I also dined with just for fun and even took one of them swimming.

I am of the same opinion as Chica Chaser. If they like you as a person they will hangout with you without paid compensation and then it's business as usual when it comes to BCD.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:39 PM   #17
westtexasbrowser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
I can only relate to my own personal experience. When it comes to hanging out. I met a VP early on and we hit off pretty well. I liked her personality and she was cool to hangout with. I took her pics for her showcase. One time she was in town.The next day after a session she call me and ask to meet for breakfast. Like I said she was cool and she never asked for a dime.

I've dined out with one other VP, took her pics for her showcase. There was 2 VPs and I also dined with just for fun and even took one of them swimming.
I fail to see why you chastise me for sharing unpaid platonic time with a provider when she's requested it, but then admit that you've done the same when a good rapport was established.
Old 12-11-2014, 05:38 PM   #18
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
Since we are on the subject of time and $$$. Maybe some of our VPs could also chime in with their thoughts.

Something I had come up and others per reviews I've read. What about shower time? if a guy needs to shower at the incall location before and after the session. Should shower time be counted as being on the clock?

I understand if you showering together at the beginning of the session how the shower should be included as part of the BCD activities.
99% of the time I'm freshly showered when I go pay a lady a visit. A couple of them insisted that I take a shower regardless. One jumped in with me so I considered it part of my time, the other didn't so I didn't consider it part of my time. The few times I didn't shower before heading over I also considered that as part of my time whether they joined me or not because that was my lack of preparedness.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:02 PM   #19
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser View Post
I fail to see why you chastise me for sharing unpaid platonic time with a provider when she's requested it, but then admit that you've done the same when a good rapport was established.
I need to retract my statement of sarcasm. My Bad!

I need to learn to read and comprehend.

I first thought you made the request and she granted your wish. That is why I made the comment. I didn't realize she was the one that insisted you stay the second hour.
Old 12-12-2014, 09:14 PM   #20
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
you guys who put in reviews that your appointment went "way over" time need to belay that shit. Why? If their comments are their reflections of their experiences why should they modify it to suit you?

it's one thing to say a girl is unrushed or not a clock watcher, but bragging that you stretched your time is actually a disservice to her. Why? There are plenty of guys that might like to know which ladies they can expect additional time from. It is information of value to some.

these girls have a business to run, Yes. It is THEIR business to run. Not yours or min or anyone else's

and setting the expectation that every appointment is open-ended isn't cool. Why?

if she's generous with her time, awesome, but that should be between you and her.
Why? The purpose of a review is for the reviewer to document and share HIS experience with her. The board requires certain information for credit but encourages everyone to write their descriptions of their experiences...

Quote:
i'm glad you guys see it this way. i'm still waiting for someone who doesn't to come at me…
OK.... You rubbed the bottle....

Quote:
that's pretty cynical, breh. these girls are people.....is it so hard to imagine they sometimes actually just want to hang out?

hmmmm.... So is extra time they spend with you "hanging out" and the time they spend with a reviewer over the alotted time something else?

as for the shower thing...just ask. the strict sense of it would be that it's on the clock since any time you're in her incall is time some other paying client can't be. opportunity cost, bros.
Wouldn't the same be true of the time she might be hanging out with you just because she wants to?

You do realize John that in the encounter there is a person that is the PROFESSIONAL.... and then there is the guy spending some money to live out some little fantasy he has..... It's very easy for the guy immersed in his fantasy to lose track of time....

But it's not HIS RESPONSIBILITY in any way to waste his time worrying about a clock.... It's a real buzzkill....

It's the PROFESSIONAL's responsibility to send him on his way when she feels it is time

He has ZERO responsibility to compensate her for showing a lack of professionalism in letting him stay longer than he paid for it would be very unprofessional of her to expect it.

Now.... If she were to TELL him it was time to go nd he didn't... THAT would be different....

Old 12-12-2014, 10:01 PM   #21
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

it's time for YOU to go, whimpers.

nobody gives a fuck about the opinion of some wannabe pimp from austin.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:15 PM   #22
Whispers

Quote:
it's time for YOU to go, whimpers.

nobody gives a fuck about the opinion of some wannabe pimp from austin.
LOL...... can't defend your position sir?
Old 12-12-2014, 10:37 PM   #23
john_deere
Valued Poster

i think a guy who believes it's ok to bully, abuse, and take advantage of the girls in this community is the one who needs a defense, sir.

why are you here? getting bored trolling the san antonio forum? run out of license plates to trace?
Old 12-12-2014, 11:17 PM   #24
Whispers

Quote:
i think a guy who believes it's ok to bully, abuse, and take advantage of the girls in this community is the one who needs a defense, sir.

why are you here? getting bored trolling the san antonio forum? run out of license plates to trace?
I started a new tradition last year in December when I decided that I would devote 2014 to helping make a difference in San Antonio......

I have to visit some folks out there in West Texas next month and was looking in a bit.... then someone pointed out that there are some fine folks out here to interact with.....

as soon as I posted a member of the old strip club group PMd me asking if I recalled him and I think he owes me a beer...... I gotta admit Sir he was far more hospitable than you are.

With the warm and friendly welcome YOU have displayed how can I NOT want to spend some time chatting!

But please.... this is not about me.... I appreciate your concern... Feel free to start a new thread.... maybe "welcome" me.....

Let's get back on the topic of time a session goes over the time scheduled..... Why do you feel so strongly that it is the responsibility of the huy enjoying his fantasy and not the business to handle that?

Do you feel that the ladies engaging in business in this area are not capable of handling their business for themselves and need your involvement?

You are not a PIMP are you? Then I would understand your concern.....
Old 12-13-2014, 07:37 AM   #25
john_deere
Valued Poster

as usual, lots and lots of words that say just one thing.

why do you have so little respect for the ladies?

still stinging from the rejections?
Old 12-13-2014, 08:23 AM   #26
Guest052015-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Old 12-13-2014, 09:09 AM   #27
Whispers

Quote:
as usual, lots and lots of words that say just one thing.

why do you have so little respect for the ladies?

still stinging from the rejections?
I am simply presenting my opinion Sir and nothing I have said has been disrespectful or an attack on a lady.

I have referred to the providers as "PROFESSIONAL"

And I have suggested that it is THEIR responsibility to take control of the session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27west View Post

I would like any MODs looking at this thread to note that that that in the exchanges in this thread that only one party has been rude and disrespectful of the other.

Here you have a member starting a thread and intentionally bullying anyone that does not agree with him. In his posts he INVITES someone to disagree with him in a manner that SUGGESTS he is looking for a fight....

Quote:
i'm glad you guys see it this way. i'm still waiting for someone who doesn't to come at me…

Old 12-13-2014, 09:14 AM   #28
Whispers

Quote:

I will have a lot more time in a few weeks to help you with things like that Sir!
Old 12-13-2014, 09:45 AM   #29
Guest052015-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Thanks so much for your opinion here. We welcome that and any spell check references you can help me with in the future. Using private tags is a choice and it's mine so thanks for your opinion again. In my opinion, you are both in the wrong here. Yes he called you out wrongly and you, again in my opinion, encouraged it with directly enticing a continued disagreement. You couldn't just give your opinion but had to directly disagree with each point much like you have with me. That's just stirring up trouble again in my opinion. I asked sir for you guys to take it to private and chill your differences. Just a simple request for both of you. Look forward to your stay here in west Texas and our future conversations.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:29 AM   #30
Whispers

Quote:
Thanks so much for your opinion here.

You are welcome..

We welcome that and any spell check references you can help me with in the future.

Normally I do not pay any attention to those things.... I have a buddy that is very good at it... Maybe I can get him interested in looking in here4 along with a few others if they are not busy in other places......... But he will probably spend more time correcting me as I do not stop to check my own posts.... Most people get the points I make though...

Using private tags is a choice and it's mine so thanks for your opinion again.

You are welcome...... However you are interacting as a MOD and there is a large membership that do not have access to what is posted PRIVATELY...... If you comments were meant to be TRULY private you could have PMd either of us..... I simply find it highly unusual for you to limit how you interact with the membership in threads to exclude much of the membership that could benefit from seeing what is right and wrong...

In my opinion, you are both in the wrong here. If so then please inject yourself in the subject matter of going over on time as well as the OP's insinuation that people have to make their review conform to what he believes it should be. That would be "leading by example" as well as on topic and helpful to others I would think.

Yes he called you out wrongly and you, again in my opinion, encouraged it with directly enticing a continued disagreement. It is called a discussion, a debate, many things..... No where in the guidelines does it require each side to present an opinion and then shut up. It is very common for each side to present their views in a number of ways often finally coming to a point where others learn something from it.

It is not a Moderator's position or within the scope of his responsibilities to determine what posts have merit or when enough has been presented. Simply to steer membership to interact on the topics occasionally and deal with major issues.

You couldn't just give your opinion but had to directly disagree with each point much like you have with me. That's just stirring up trouble again in my opinion. That is simply YOUR opinion but was not the intention. If you continue along that thought process we will probably have many long exchanges.

I choose to respond to every point in a member's post in this particular manner because over years I have found it a more effective way to be understood. When I comment to different points in this manner it is easier for others to see the context of the comments vs if I quote and then follow up... Before thinking that it is meant to inflame this particular poster take a look at my history. This is simply my style...

I asked sir for you guys to take it to private and chill your differences. "Chill" our differences? LOL. I assure you that I am not remotely worked up or passionate about these exchanges. Actually I find them very entertaining. I can present my opinions and remain within the context of the thread.

Just a simple request for both of you. Look forward to your stay here in west Texas and our future conversations.

My schedule will free up after the beginning of the year and if San Antonio does not resist my leaving their forums perhaps I'll adopt West Texas. One of my all time favorite providers used to tour out here a lot before she left the business.

While we have your attention here Sir..... Might you weigh in on the OP's contention that members need to modify the content of their reviews so as to NOT document the amount of time they spent with a lady in the fashion they choose to do so?

Can you share with us YOUR opinion on the subject?

Should a member caught up in the bliss and fantasy be responsible to compensate a lady for staying over the time or should the lady, the professional in the interaction, be responsible enough let the client know it's time to go or to renegotiate?

Often time "Moderation" of a thread can be achieved while also contributing to the subject matter.

A final request for your opinion on this matter if you will sir.......... Long before I posted to this thread the OP made this comment

Quote:

Considering this comment wouldn't it be easy to conclude that the OP posted his opinion LOOKING for a confrontational response from the membership? Considering that the post as well as his comment stood..... I think it is fair to believe that a confrontational as well as emotionally charged debate was not only what the OP was looking for but should come as no surprise to members or the MOD staff.

You have allowed the OP to make rude comments as well as to attack my character and purpose publicly choosing to not comment on it or the guidelines that support it as being an infraction....

Now please do not assume that what I really want is for you to get involved. I can very easily remain on topic and deal with the OP..... Just be consistent and within the scope of the position please.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women