Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2014, 11:18 AM   #76
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
The lady that was on CNN swears she complained to several people including her agent and was told there was nothing she could do because Cosby was such a big, bad mofo (<---sarcasm). If she complained to anyone then why didn't she DOCUMENT THE COMPLAINTS? Even if it weren't to the cops there would be something.
again, what do you expect her to do?

documenting includes accounts of verbally telling others about the ordeal.. which you just said she did.. she was told nothing would/could be done, she believed it, like the other victims.. so what document do you want to see? that she wrote down in her diary that she told others? "they didn't believe me, but I figured I would hold onto this diary for 30 years, in case a plethora of victims come forward later, and I can show that I wrote down what happened to me"... you're stretching credulity to think that she should have saved documents all these years..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:31 AM   #77
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
again, what do you expect her to do?

documenting includes accounts of verbally telling others about the ordeal.. which you just said she did.. she was told nothing would/could be done, she believed it, like the other victims.. so what document do you want to see? that she wrote down in her diary that she told others? "they didn't believe me, but I figured I would hold onto this diary for 30 years, in case a plethora of victims come forward later, and I can show that I wrote down what happened to me"... you're stretching credulity to think that she should have saved documents all these years..
Yes. Besides the obvious formal complaint to the police why is there no letters to a friend, family or co-worker (Even Monica was recorded)? She claimed she woke up with her crotch covered in semen. So she went to her agent. Ok, if she had the guts to tell her agent then why didn't she have the guts to tell the authorities? Then there would be documented history.

I'm assuming he's innocent until proof is presented otherwise. So far everything given is very subjective.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:50 AM   #78
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
if she had the guts to tell her agent then why didn't she have the guts to tell the authorities? Then there would be documented history.
my take is the Agent is someone she knows and trusts.. someone who she asked for advice on how to go forward, someone who understands the proffession and the potential fallout.. but someone less of an authority than the police.. had the Agent opined that alerting the police was advisable, she would likely have done so.

you used the word "guts".. it doesn't take much guts to tell your own Agent, it takes a lot to tell the Police that a well-known entertainer raped you.. why not cut her a break, and understand that she, like many others, could not summon enough guts to call the Cops when it happened?
Old 11-21-2014, 11:54 AM   #79
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

In regards to women not reporting it.....

How many providers over the course of a career get assaulted, robbed, attacked, beaten, and sometimes raped... but never report it because they assume that they won't be believed because of their chosen profession? To me, fearing a very powerful entertainer is akin to the same...
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:59 AM   #80
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
In regards to women not reporting it.....

How many providers over the course of a career get assaulted, robbed, attacked, beaten, and sometimes raped... but never report it because they assume that they won't be believed because of their chosen profession? To me, fearing a very powerful entertainer is akin to the same...
I completely agree, but I know what the detractors will say.. "if you are innocent, and didn't egg Mr. Cosby on, why would you stay silent? you would have reported it, but you were out for 15 minutes of fame, or a cash payout"..

they will say it is apples and oranges, because Providers are enaged in something illegal, while these Cosby victims were not..
Old 11-21-2014, 12:01 PM   #81
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Chung, with all due respect I think you might be the one getting caught up in the accusations versus me getting caught up in his image. The facts don't stack up. And their stories are falling apart.

You mention no one speaking out on Cosby's behalf. Well where are the managers and lawyers and friends and relatives whom these "victims" say they told? Where are there supporters? Their evidence? The fact that a number of these women continue to seek out Cosby's companionship and generosity says more about what happened then than what they are claiming now.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 12:11 PM   #82
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
And their stories are falling apart.

You mention no one speaking out on Cosby's behalf. Well where are the managers and lawyers and friends and relatives whom these "victims" say they told? Where are there supporters? Their evidence? The fact that a number of these women continue to seek out Cosby's companionship and generosity says more about what happened then than what they are claiming now.
what story specifically has fallen apart? not saying one or more will not.. I think it is likely that 2-3 of the 16 accusers are complete fabrication, just based on statistics, and the piling-on nature of this affair.

however, only a couple of the accusers continued having a relationship wit Cosby.. it's not fair to group the majority in that respect.. the other people who these ladies told? well, only some of them told anyone, not fair to require that all of them told someone, or they are not believable..

you can't compare the "speaking on behalf" of each Protagonist.. the ladies told friends, Agents, people from their lives decades ago.. none of us know them, or probably care if a microphone is placed to their faces, to get confirmation about a 30 year-old tale.. Cosby's potential supporters are big names we know, people who could tell us how charming he is, how great he is to work with.. something short of declaring he is innocent.. but no, they know Cosby enough to question his innocence..
Old 11-21-2014, 12:32 PM   #83
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Let's just agree to disagree
Old 11-21-2014, 12:39 PM   #84
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Let's just agree to disagree

I was about to post something similar.. we are not disagreeing, really.. neither of us know, but we are slanted towards an opposite conclusion.. it is futile to keep going, untill and unless more information develops to steer the argument in one direction or the other..
Old 11-21-2014, 01:05 PM   #85
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I like bantering with you though

I'm sure there will be more and we can pick it back up! Lol
Old 11-21-2014, 01:08 PM   #86
Hercules
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you used the word "guts".. it doesn't take much guts to tell your own Agent, it takes a lot to tell the Police that a well-known entertainer raped you.. why not cut her a break, and understand that she, like many others, could not summon enough guts to call the Cops when it happened?
Ain't buying it. What's the count up to now, twelve women? And not ONE formally complained to the authorities or even their union? Even statistically speaking one should have. And Cosby wasn't a god even back then for kristsake. And shouldn't you cut a break to the person being accused of a crime with absolutely no solid evidence?

And my take is an agent isn't their best bud and confidant. But would make an ideal candidate to tell her to put it in writing.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:19 PM   #87
brianjackson
Valued Poster

All I know is that anyone who has a strong opinion on whether he is guilty of this or not is a complete freaking moron. Nobody can know and all you are doing is showing a breakroom loudmouth personality..

I didn't read through this thread but I have read through rape threads before and its always idiots claiming things as facts that they couldn't know..Am I wrong on this thread?

And let me guess, the bitch word has been thrown around by a lot by idiots who don't have a clue about what happened? Am I correct?
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 03:12 PM   #88
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I think you might be confusing this with the political forum.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:07 AM   #89
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I have a related question. Why do we as a society seem to want to know whether someone is innocent or guilty of an accusation when we have no access to any real evidence, except the few inadequate bit (and who knows if they're true) fed to us by the corporate media. I have no opinion is. Whether he is guilty. They are very serious allegations. And if I were to be asked to give an opinion on such a weighty issue, I'd never rely on a bunch of poorly reported hearsay that has never been subjected to rigorous cross examination. Why do we think we are qualified to judge something with so little evidence?

Perhaps part of it us just human nature. But I think the tendency to demand instant judgment has become MUCH MOREromounced over the past 10 or 15 years. And I think it's quite unhealthy. Thoughts?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 05:01 AM   #90
Hercules
Valued Poster

TTH that's the base for my opinion. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law rather then the court of public opinion.

Now....let's discuss who really shot JFK.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women