Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162825
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36348
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2014, 11:22 AM   #16
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

So its just a smear story then when all is said and done? Since no one can sue him anymore or file charges against him?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 11:28 AM   #17
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
but why would 13 women wait so long and not say anything.
And the last 12 should hold the first one liable for not filing charges in the first place. And complaining to her agent is not the same and doesn't qualify for an "I tried...."
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 11:30 AM   #18
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Hell they can get a reality show or a book deal now, for nothing. They could be the next Kardashians for tagging their name with such an event. Assuming it's not true of course.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 11:35 AM   #19
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

cosby.png

"I am not a Serial Rapist.. I'm a Cereal Rapist..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 12:39 PM   #20
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That Barbara Bowman is blaming everyone involved with him...except - surprise - her parents! She said she was 17 at the time so someone was in charge of her income and decisions, unless she was emancipated but then it likely would have read "as an emancipated minor at 17...".

I'm sorry, but the reason why no one believed her is probably because of the circumstances surrounding the issue. She didn't have to go to a lawyer, she could have gone straight to the police and should have if she really was raped. She is blaming everyone else except the ones responsible for putting her there - herself and her guardians at the time. Did she not tell them? What did they do?

And so the MO begs the question: are the ladies taking the pills willingly? Not saying it makes it okay but that could be the big grey area here. Maybe Cosby likes his pills and offers them to the ladies, then they do the dirty, he let's them go and they are all banning together now bc they were young, stupid twats who believed the promises of a rich and famous man that didn't come true. Just saying. Its as possible as the idea that he drugged them to fuck them. You think those ambitious little cuties didn't offer him up their goods bc they thought it would get them somewhere? Cmon..
Old 11-19-2014, 01:21 PM   #21
Chung Tran
BANNED

I think you're being too hard on the young ladies, THN.. you know the National rape statistics reveal that most rapes are not reported, for an array of reasons.. some of the victims of Cosby's surely had put themselves in a vulnerable position.. one admitted to drinking his potion, thinking it was medication for mentrual cramps.. but all say Cosby lured them in, with promises of career help.. that's what predators do, string you along with promises, groom you for a while, before striking..

and you admitted early in this thread, that your image of a fatherly Cosby with a wholesome image was what you were clinging to.. it's obvious in the way your focus is on what the victims may have done wrong..
Old 11-19-2014, 01:30 PM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

new Cosby project scrapped..

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/nbc...dist=countdown

I find it a bit ironic, that an old, revered black guy accused of serial attacks on white women, has people lined up strongly for and against him.. and meanwhile, the FBI and Police Departments nationwide are on high alert, expecting mass rioting after the expected Grand Jury no-bill decision in the Fergosun shooting last Summer..
Old 11-19-2014, 01:39 PM   #23
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You are right.

I do value the image of the person I grew up watching. He admitted to being a womanizer years ago, before the first episode of the Cosby Show ever even aired and also then settled the sexual assault case quietly out of court years later. Seeing as there are no recent accounts of him doing this (and an over abundance of opportunity for new victims to come forward) it wouldn't be a stretch to say he has made amends and done the right thing. What more can he do? At this point its just rehashing old shit for their 15mins they never got.

Its got the makings of a great blockbuster hit though. If you put your ear to the ground you can here the writers in Hollywood tapping away on their macbook pros.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:15 PM   #24
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

If a young woman gets all caught up in the idea of being famous and him opening doors for her and ends up in his bed thinking it will help her cause along, and it never happens, that is not sexual assult. That is just a young woman who got played.

Now if he was drugging them.... that's a whole different story.

But then I think to to myself, I have been out with women where both of us were drunk as fuck and I ended up taking them home and slept with them. How would I feel if a week or a month or even years later some woman came up and said "you took advantage of me. I was intoxicated."

WELL FUCK ME! I was just as fucking drunk as she was. I'm sure that has happened to plenty of guys. And I would hate for that to be what's going on with Cosby. A wild party turned into an all out witchhunt.

To many what ifs to make a call yet.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:26 PM   #25
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I don't care if it's Cosby, Clinton or John Doe. It's not right for someone to show up 10+ years later without a shred of real evidence, accuse someone of something and start a shit-storm.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:27 PM   #26
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Seeing as there are no recent accounts of him doing this (and an over abundance of opportunity for new victims to come forward) it wouldn't be a stretch to say he has made amends and done the right thing. What more can he do?
there are no recent accounts, but the Man is 77 years old... even hardened criminals are slowed by age.. he was pushing 50 when he nailed his last reported victim.. not many sexual attackers extend later than that.. those that do are typically fondlers only.. I would not categorize him as doing the right thing, I would say he just petered out.. he only made amends to one victim, from all accounts, and only after she sued.. has not admitted a single transgression.. if he really wanted to make amends, he would raid his swelled bank account, pay his true victims, and admit publically his transgressions..

of course, the above assumes he is guilty.. I think he is, but it's my opinion based on the preponderance of the stories I have seen.. if he is innocent, I think he was courageous on NPR the other day, when he met the interviewer's questions with silence.. he basically invited people to say he was crazy for sitting in silence.. whatever the truth of the story, someone has been grievously wronged.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:33 PM   #27
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
I don't care if it's Cosby, Clinton or John Doe. It's not right for someone to show up 10+ years later without a shred of real evidence, accuse someone of something and start a shit-storm.
the flipside is the Media didn't want to ruffle the feathers of a powerful, respected Hollywood actor/comedian, and Cosby got away with an out-of-Court settlement to a single victim a decade ago.. and that attitude prevailed for 15 years, from 1969-84, as Cosby systematically attacked one young woman after another.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:47 PM   #28
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Cosby systematically attacked one young woman after another.
That's just speculation as of right now.

Remember the stripper and the Duke lacrosse team. Everybody jumped to conclusions there too.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:56 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post

Remember the stripper and the Duke lacrosse team. Everybody jumped to conclusions there too.
and Tawana Brawley before that.. well, some people jumped to conclusions..
Old 11-19-2014, 05:32 PM   #30
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Cosby is guilty. Stories were hushed over the years when he had clout to affect an actress's career, the press, the authorities; and , enough cash to pay the bribes for silence in all quarters, and lawyers who would shout, arrange settlements. Lack of clout and cash to pass will bring him to the forefront which should have happened years ago. His saving grace: he is not the only entertainment or athletic celebrity to get away with rape. If that is in fact, a saving grace. Good enough for the press and most LE management. His attorney will shout and likely the matter will be put back in the closed files. Away too late now for anyone find evidence sufficient to convict. Good case for TV.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women