Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2014, 08:49 PM   #91
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
I work too hard for my money, I will never loan money to ANYONE except immediate family members (which they will never need it). I have been asked for a loan by a real world friend $2K, one time another friend asked for $4K. I told them I am sorry but I can't (more that I didn't want to). If someone has a job and "consistently" in a financial hole, that means, they have bad money management or consistently make bad life decisions….meaning you will never see that money back. You shouldn't expect it back.
I worked all my life but now retired. Ever see the TV show Swamp People? That is where I grew up. After my discharge from the military, I got my degree in Accounting and Finance. I don't owe anyone. I can easily live on my retirement but I still have a small business and do some consulting. I don't miss the money but when you don't pay me, I'm off like a prom dress. She lost a client. Like you, my family doesn't need my money.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:02 PM   #92
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
I work too hard for my money, I will never loan money to ANYONE except immediate family members (which they will never need it). I have been asked for a loan by a real world friend $2K, one time another friend asked for $4K. I told them I am sorry but I can't (more that I didn't want to). If someone has a job and "consistently" in a financial hole, that means, they have bad money management or consistently make bad life decisions….meaning you will never see that money back. You shouldn't expect it back.
Ever see the TV show Swamp People? That is the environment I was raised in. After being drafted, I returned and got a degree in Accounting and Finance. I could easily live on my retirement but have a small business and do some consulting. I don't miss the money, I loaned, but when you don't pay me back, I'm off like a prom dress.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:10 PM   #93
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
+10000 However, I go a little further and I am hesitant about loaning money to family members- with the exception of my Mother- my brothers and sisters will have to sign promissory notes as a condition. Sometimes family members think because they are family that somehow they are immune from re-paying debts and that is should just be forgiven.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 10:39 PM   #94
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, it would have been so easy for her to work this out with you. She should have known when you posted that thread the other day that you were going to out her. I knew. I guess if she was smart she would not be asking clients for money and talking to them about her extremely personal issues. That is not the behavior of a classy chick that re-pays her debts.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 11:57 PM   #95
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Unless I read this wrong, OSBG fucked up twice.

a) Loaned /prepaid for a session.

b) Refused a cash re-payment because he wanted the session.

Well Mr. I climbed to the king of the mountain, if I am reading right she didn't want to lay with you again. It happens to everyone. You have a habit of getting too close and personal with the ladies.

Carla, when you get the cash together, pay him back and post so here. You should not have agreed to work it off if you didn't want to see him again and that is on you. You still owe the debt. Pay it.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:01 AM   #96
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Spot on Glenn, OBSG did fuck up twice, but he will not admit it or try to rationalize them, which is why his threads he starts seems to last forever as when he feels a bit slighted or someone totally disagrees with him, he has to correct them, hence he has 116 posts in this thread to this point. I also agree that as soon as Carla can save up the money she owes him, pay him back and post on here that she did, and maybe OBSG will post an acknowledgement that he did receive the money, but I doubt it.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:06 PM   #97
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Spot on Glenn, OBSG did fuck up twice, but he will not admit it or try to rationalize them, which is why his threads he starts seems to last forever as when he feels a bit slighted or someone totally disagrees with him, he has to correct them, hence he has 116 posts in this thread to this point. I also agree that as soon as Carla can save up the money she owes him, pay him back and post on here that she did, and maybe OBSG will post an acknowledgement that he did receive the money, but I doubt it.
OBSB is a friend, in fact, I had a beer with him last night. Yes, he loaned her money but I have done that, also. This girl had no intentions of paying him back and she lost a client that, over time, was worth far more. Like many, she can't see past today and now. If she did return his money (a huge if) he would be the first to acknowledge it.

Again, we a friends. While he is a genuinely nice guy, I tend to be a cold SOB when I feel slighted.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:40 PM   #98
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

We all have had to "re-learn" lessons about money and friendship in the hobby from time to time.

I ain't beating up on OBSG, but I don't know that I would have aired my mistake publicly like this. But then again, I ain't OBSG.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:53 PM   #99
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLRRP View Post
OBSB is a friend, in fact, I had a beer with him last night. Yes, he loaned her money but I have done that, also. This girl had no intentions of paying him back and she lost a client that, over time, was worth far more. Like many, she can't see past today and now. If she did return his money (a huge if) he would be the first to acknowledge it.

Again, we a friends. While he is a genuinely nice guy, I tend to be a cold SOB when I feel slighted.
Many guys have loaned providers/strippers money for basically nothing, but most would not admit it, even when they get paid back, but especially when they get burned. OBSG may be a nice guy in person, I do not know since I have not met him, but what I do know is that he has treated me like shit from day one of my sign up on here, through no provocation from me, but from his assumptions, but no proof of who he thinks I am. What I am talking about him being slighted is not the loan, its the others who do not agree with his opinions and post that on an open forum, he post whores them to death until they let him have the last word.

Carla may be a naive and live for the moment, but OBSG was still interested in seeing her for a session for a second time so she must have been good to him the first time. However, it appears she did not want to see him again for whatever reason, which is her right to do, and she should have paid him back if she did not want to see him for a session. As I said, maybe she will save here and there and eventually pay him back, but even if she does not, it is a lesson learned.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:14 PM   #100
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

So David, as usual, you fail to grasp things. I didn't loan her money. I paid for a session but allowed her to not start it right that minute for reasons that seemed legit at the time. She then failed to give me the session. And guys who get cheated should post. That's one of the few ways we have to hold them accountable. It takes a far bigger man to admit he got hornswaggled than to keep quiet and let her get away with it.

And since you screwed up and admitted you are who i have been saying you are, I was right about that too.

And i have posted 117 times in this one thread? Wow
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 02:21 PM   #101
EZ.
Valued Poster

David, whatever issues you have with him is yawls business.
This I know, their relationship had been ongoing. It wasn't a second time. They were doing things outside of the hobby over a period of time.
Coming on his threads only perpetuates a bad situation.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 02:39 PM   #102
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLRRP View Post
... Yes, he loaned her money but I have done that, also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
Unless I read this wrong, OSBG fucked up twice.

a) Loaned /prepaid for a session.

b) Refused a cash re-payment because he wanted the session.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedy View Post
A gentleman should always pay upfront but never in the form of a loan or IOU. Her actions have nothing to do with the ghetto. She's not the first provider on here to lose her cool and dish out insults.

I'm a bit surprised though the OP went public with this issue. It's out of his element for a guy known to defend providers and call out hobbyists for being cheapskates. I could see if he loaned this babe a boat load of cash and she dodged him but all this nonsense over a make up session? Wow! How could a chic go from being your avatar to called out publicly overnight?
Really surprised OBSG did not refute this, even though it is 100% true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
So David, as usual, you fail to grasp things. I didn't loan her money. I paid for a session but allowed her to not start it right that minute for reasons that seemed legit at the time. She then failed to give me the session. And guys who get cheated should post. That's one of the few ways we have to hold them accountable. It takes a far bigger man to admit he got hornswaggled than to keep quiet and let her get away with it.

And since you screwed up and admitted you are who i have been saying you are, I was right about that too.

And i have posted 117 times in this one thread? Wow
Once again, since OBSG so adamantly disagrees with me on anything, even though I have said the same things at least 3 other guys have said, he posts that I do not get it and he did not do what he did, because when you prepay for a session for 24 or more hours out, it is a loan for all intensive purposes. You see, when OBSG does not like someone for whatever reason, he throws out accusations and tries to call someone out in his little agenda seeking witch hunt, he has no proof but his opinion he states as fact and everyone also thinks the same way he does.

I did mess up and hit the "1" twice when I meant 16 posts, and he knows it, but he likes to bring and blowup mistakes. OBSG is just an old and obsessive blowhard and it looks as though this particular provider (and probably not the only one) did not wish to see him for a second session.
Old 11-09-2014, 04:29 PM   #103
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

You idiot, i did not prepay for a session 1 hour or 24 hours or any other time period. And i did comment on greedys post. But reading comprehension has never been your strong point. There is only one person who knows the motivation for her doing this shit and that is Carla.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 05:00 PM   #104
Guest110416
Valued Poster

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1173817&highlight

yep, he did not prepay, he took her on errands and paid for a few things for her in return for a session afterwards, which she probably vomited a little in her mouth as she agreed. She actually just wanted to use you for running her errands, putting you off, making excuses hoping you would forget about it or get the hint. The $160 was not real money he gave either since he did not prepay and she offered a refund of the money he did not give her, but he wanted a session in lieu of that invisible money.

Makes sense now.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:34 PM   #105
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Which mod has the initials of DM?

Made an edit that removed legitmately posted information. Since I am mobile I can't see the mod list.
Boltfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women