Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2014, 12:37 PM   #46
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
You know I have to get liquored up to be able to laugh at your jokes Toyz.
It's too early for this.

Since Mama June is trippn', Im'a take Sugar Bear and upgrade him (inside joke).

Like: "Boom, I got yo' boyfriend"
I've got $5 that she is .10 already. Takers?
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:01 PM   #47
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:

My goodness! Please! FOR THE LOVE OF SPELLING BEES, local ladies, do us toothless street walkers a favor and F1 local internet gangster tonight!
Austin co-ed will be a better place.

I'm crying in the corner now. HA!
If you Google "black NASCAR fans" all you get as a response is this image and clearly she is out of her comfort zone

Old 11-01-2014, 01:08 PM   #48
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

You know how to google too!?!?!?!? Awesome!
My Google is CLEARLY not your Google.
""
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:05 PM   #49
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
You know how to google too!?!?!?!? Awesome!

My Google is CLEARLY not your Google.

""
You're the hoogar providing the IJ to the STAFF EDIT F1 fan wearing a strand of prosciutto around his neck.

No wonder you get wet when thinking of him as it reminds you of Kirmy, your favorite F1 fan.

His public statement is :

You can never be too careful when it comes to Botulism or Trichinosis. Rubbing alcohol rubdown followed by peroxide shower.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:32 PM   #50
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

57 minutes is record timing for a comeback.
All you came up with was that?
I won't tell you what I came up with in less than that (but there was pink and green involved)

Well, at least you learned a new word today!
And I learned a new RACIAL SLUR today (refer to post #43 and post 49)
Glad I could help.

Just incase there are those whose reading comprehension is not as good or worse than
RandB fan:

I'm a wee bit chubby, and he doesn't like that, and he thinks I give a fuck!
Old 11-01-2014, 03:10 PM   #51
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Kirmy

Awww so I'm not the only one who mistypes i's and e's sometimes.
Cool at least we have one thing in common.

Oh and just incase Valentina is to busy not slumming to waste her time with your motor vs engine argument:

http://engineering.mit.edu/ask/what’...tor-and-engine

Idk this is one is gonna be hard.

Who to trust; an MIT Professor, or some guy off the internet from Indiana?

hmmmmm.
Old 11-01-2014, 04:14 PM   #52
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I promise I'm a jokester too. Why doesn't anyone believe me?

Fuck it!

Ok I'm done with my 5 weeks worth of laundry.
It's been fun! Love y'all!

Italian Sausage time. Oink Oink!

"Damn! Bitch is a cannibal too? Fuuuck!"
Old 11-01-2014, 06:05 PM   #53
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Awww so I'm not the only one who mistypes i's and e's sometimes.
Cool at least we have one thing in common.

Oh and just incase Valentina is to busy not slumming to waste her time with your motor vs engine argument:

http://engineering.mit.edu/ask/what’...tor-and-engine

Idk this is one is gonna be hard.

Who to trust; an MIT Professor, or some guy off the internet from Indiana?

hmmmmm.
I did not TYPO on the Kirmy word.

If you are ever in the pits or the garages and call an engine a motor you will be seen as an ignorant, want to be motorhead, a person just like you are, I see you inside a BMW facility in Germany (maybe you can do this in Greer, South Carolina) calling their cars Beemers, insulting the engineers who built what they affectionately refer to as Bimmers. You will be treated like an idiot you are. Yes somewhere you can find someone who is getting paid to say Beemer and Bimmer are synonymous but they are not among the automotive elite. a beamer is a motorcycle. The automotive elite drive Mercedes Benz's, I am sure many here will agree, LOL. Just go to a track outing with your local BMW, Mercedes, or Porsche club and see what happens when you call it a motor, Oh did I mention you have to own a BMW, Mercedes,or Porsche to join? So sorry.
Yes, you can find an associate professor at MIT to tell you otherwise but you have still made an ass out of yourself with your feigning intelligence. and i am sure it is not just my opinion.

An engine and a motor are 2 different things since the words were defined far before the technology or today. Many arguments can be made but as one of the top automotive diagnostic engineers and trainers in the USA and have been for the last 25 years. That's right I teach the technicians to fix the "engines" that no one else can.
I will attest, being an dumb ass from Indiana, that in the automotive industry a Petroleum fueled compression device is referred to an engine to all who are employed in the field. a device developing motion from an electrical source is a motor. One uses an electric powered starter motor to create motion to activate the petro fueled engine which must create compression in able to develop power along with fuel, air and ignition. I hope you recall this technical lesson every time you turn on your washing machines "engine" or use the power of your employers vacuum cleaners 12 amp "engine" while doing your RL job.

I will bid this conversation goodbye as I can now agree with Still Looking and Toyz that you have an very bad case of Opticalrectumitis and it appears that the prognosis is correct. It is such a terrible way to live your life. I hope you learn to spell compliment in the near future and maybe you will to accept one but don't hold your breath for me to give you one. I feel that I must note that you are far from a complement IMHO. actually probably the opposite.

I am of Italian decent and my friends both male and female use the term W#p in an affectionate manner. but since you reported me to the mods for the use of the word then I will now put Ebony Jasmine Love Austin AKA Ms. Piggy in my book, on my ignore list.

PS Kirmy says hello, last I saw him he was hanging all over some Italian guy with a spare 20 bucks who's neck smelled kinda like bacon at a hotel bar. At least he admits who he is and where he stands in the world.

Oh, please get some help from a professional regarding that Opticalrectumitus soon, it could give you a shitty out on life. I'm sorry, I see it already has.

Oh I hate hate to mention the time delays as I have something other than other peoples laundry to do on my Saturday afternoons. Erlier i went to a late lunch with friends (great Thia food I might add) with friends. Now I am going out for the evening so call up the mods, search on-line for some associate professor at MIT to tell you what nobody cars to learn. research the Latin term for motor, engine, and maybe you might learn that feigning intelligence does not look good on you. Something like an aged prosciutto necklace on an Italian at an F1 venue.

Good night.

P. S. BMW stands for Buy Me a Weiner!!!!!
Old 11-01-2014, 06:41 PM   #54
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
I did not TYPO on the Kirmy word.

If you are ever in the pits or the garages and call an engine a motor you will be seen as an ignorant, want to be motorhead, a person just like you are, I see you inside a BMW facility in Germany (maybe you can do this in Greer, South Carolina) calling their cars Beemers, insulting the engineers who built what they affectionately refer to as Bimmers. You will be treated like an idiot you are. Yes somewhere you can find someone who is getting paid to say Beemer and Bimmer are synonymous but they are not among the automotive elite. a beamer is a motorcycle. The automotive elite drive Mercedes Benz's, I am sure many here will agree, LOL. Just go to a track outing with your local BMW, Mercedes, or Porsche club and see what happens when you call it a motor, Oh did I mention you have to own a BMW, Mercedes,or Porsche to join? So sorry.
Yes, you can find an associate professor at MIT to tell you otherwise but you have still made an ass out of yourself with your feigning intelligence. and i am sure it is not just my opinion.

An engine and a motor are 2 different things since the words were defined far before the technology or today. Many arguments can be made but as one of the top automotive diagnostic engineers and trainers in the USA and have been for the last 25 years. That's right I teach the technicians to fix the "engines" that no one else can.
I will attest, being an dumb ass from Indiana, that in the automotive industry a Petroleum fueled compression device is referred to an engine to all who are employed in the field. a device developing motion from an electrical source is a motor. One uses an electric powered starter motor to create motion to activate the petro fueled engine which must create compression in able to develop power along with fuel, air and ignition. I hope you recall this technical lesson every time you turn on your washing machines "engine" or use the power of your employers vacuum cleaners 12 amp "engine" while doing your RL job.

I will bid this conversation goodbye as I can now agree with Still Looking and Toyz that you have an very bad case of Opticalrectumitis and it appears that the prognosis is correct. It is such a terrible way to live your life. I hope you learn to spell compliment in the near future and maybe you will to accept one but don't hold your breath for me to give you one. I feel that I must note that you are far from a complement IMHO. actually probably the opposite.

I am of Italian decent and my friends both male and female use the term W#p in an affectionate manner. but since you reported me to the mods for the use of the word then I will now put Ebony Jasmine Love Austin AKA Ms. Piggy in my book, on my ignore list.

PS Kirmy says hello, last I saw him he was hanging all over some Italian guy with a spare 20 bucks who's neck smelled kinda like bacon at a hotel bar. At least he admits who he is and where he stands in the world.

Oh, please get some help from a professional regarding that Opticalrectumitus soon, it could give you a shitty out on life. I'm sorry, I see it already has.

Oh I hate hate to mention the time delays as I have something other than other peoples laundry to do on my Saturday afternoons. Erlier i went to a late lunch with friends (great Thia food I might add) with friends. Now I am going out for the evening so call up the mods, search on-line for some associate professor at MIT to tell you what nobody cars to learn. research the Latin term for motor, engine, and maybe you might learn that feigning intelligence does not look good on you. Something like an aged prosciutto necklace on an Italian at an F1 venue.

Good night.

P. S. BMW stands for Buy Me a Weiner!!!!!

I am flattered you took the time out to write all of this. I hope it made you feel better.

I don't talk motors or engines, guy! LOL! I wasn't the one who made that statement. V did.

post #23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
His IJ was so good I still have a Cinque Terre in my ass.

In the case of F1 it's "Tyres" sir. Don't let Ecclestone catch you with this "tires" business.

Illicit substances, affairs, devastating heartbreak, sex with older men possessing nice cars, tropical climates...Lana sings about everything good in the world. Thanks to Auerbach I can actually tolerate her.

Yes, I will likely be in a private box viewing F1. Considering the level of my RW participation I typically have a standing invite to those events. But in truth what I mostly look forward to is another excuse to talk motors with men.

So good luck back tracking all your insults. I'm sure she doesn't care either! I'm sure she'll know what to do with your head when she gets back from her private box @ F1. I'm sure she is having waaaay more fun than we, I mean YOU, are. I hope someone can kiss the boo-boo on your butt.

I don't have time to read all this.
How are you typing without your head anyway?
Don't you have any friends here to help you out?

Ok I couldn't help myself. I read your post. Clearly, you win here!
Spelling and all! Kirmy! LOL!
Toyz and the likes are not your friend. That was a set up.
They know how I roll.... heads that is.

I hope you learned some lessons about points today!
Old 11-01-2014, 07:27 PM   #55
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my good golly!!! I hope y'all brought your passports because this thread went south mighty quick!!!

I must say my dearest RandB, and with all due respect that this comment-"Yes, I will likely be in a private box viewing F1. Considering the level of my RW participation I typically have a standing invite to those events. But in truth what I mostly look forward to is another excuse to talk motors with men." was mine, not EJL's. I'm the one with the good fortune to be spending my weekend at the track; not in a "professional provider" capacity, but in a real world professional one. Motorsports are a big part of my life, and I'm ever so grateful to be able to participate.

I did use a nice little literary device when I wrote "Motors with Men". It's called alliteration (not saying that you don't know this, but I'm writing it for the benefit of those who don't) and its when you use several words starting with the same letter. Makes reading a bit lyrical as the words dance a bit in your head... Nabokov and Wilde were masters. Me? I just used it as a little quip. I can assure you I know the difference between machines, motors, and engines. But you're right, most people aren't aware of the difference so I felt safe to write it. You busted my tits on it, and for that I must commend you, even if you did so by proxy through EJL haha! Here I was just trying to use words in a witty way. (damn, it's that alliteration again!)

Here's a picture of Tom Selleck reflected in the mist of a waterfall's rainbow in post-apocalypic wear with what appears to be a spectral but delicious McRib sandwich at the ready.

I hope it makes up for the confusion.

Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 10:09 PM   #56
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
57 minutes is record timing for a comeback.
All you came up with was that?
I won't tell you what I came up with in less than that (but there was pink and green involved)

Well, at least you learned a new word today!
And I learned a new RACIAL SLUR today (refer to post #43 and post 49)
Glad I could help.

Just incase there are those whose reading comprehension is not as good or worse than
RandB fan:

I'm a wee bit chubby, and he doesn't like that, and he thinks I give a fuck!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 10:29 PM   #57
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Oh my good golly!!! I hope y'all brought your passports because this thread went south mighty quick!!!

I must say my dearest RandB, and with all due respect that this comment-"Yes, I will likely be in a private box viewing F1. Considering the level of my RW participation I typically have a standing invite to those events. But in truth what I mostly look forward to is another excuse to talk motors with men." was mine, not EJL's. I'm the one with the good fortune to be spending my weekend at the track; not in a "professional provider" capacity, but in a real world professional one. Motorsports are a big part of my life, and I'm ever so grateful to be able to participate.

I did use a nice little literary device when I wrote "Motors with Men". It's called alliteration (not saying that you don't know this, but I'm writing it for the benefit of those who don't) and its when you use several words starting with the same letter. Makes reading a bit lyrical as the words dance a bit in your head... Nabokov and Wilde were masters. Me? I just used it as a little quip. I can assure you I know the difference between machines, motors, and engines. But you're right, most people aren't aware of the difference so I felt safe to write it. You busted my tits on it, and for that I must commend you, even if you did so by proxy through EJL haha! Here I was just trying to use words in a witty way. (damn, it's that alliteration again!)

Here's a picture of Tom Selleck reflected in the mist of a waterfall's rainbow in post-apocalypic wear with what appears to be a spectral but delicious McRib sandwich at the ready.

I hope it makes up for the confusion.

I will SEE your Tom Selleck Startrooper at the falls waiting on a McRib to float down current, with an ethereal Farrah Fawcett in the Milky Way Galaxy with a Big Mac...

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 10:44 PM   #58
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women