Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70711
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35949
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2014, 12:02 PM   #76
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
This is a list of American businesses that have factories in Mexico. It has become apparent that our government lacks the will or the fortitude to bring our Marine home. Andrew Tahmooressi has been subjected to torture, threats of violence, and unlawful incarceration for months now.

Our President can find all the time in the world to play endless rounds of golf, but can't find the time to make even a single phone call to secure his release. He can find the gall to release 5 high level detainees in exchange for a traitor, but doesn't have the backbone to bring home a soldier who served his country with honor and distinction.

But we are not powerless. Not only can we vote at the voting booth, we can vote with our wallets as well. Please join me in sending a message to the following companies that we will not continue to spend our hard earned dollars on those businesses who continue to do business with a country that assaults and tortures our soldiers.

Coca Cola
Proctor and Gamble
Motorola
General Electric
Nestle
Frito Lay
General Motors
Ford Motor Company

This list is far from a complete list of every company operating out of Mexico, but it is a good start. Together, lets bring our Marine home. Thanks.

This article contradicts what you have been told about him. http://www.latimes.com/local/abcaria...mn.html#page=1
My opinion is he broke the law and should face the charges just as we would expect someone that entered our Country to do the same. From what I see he is being treated well. Do get pulled into the Political aspect of it. He is/was a soldier and has been through tough times before. He will come out okay. If he was still in the military or was picked up for no reason then the US would get involved. He is a civilian that broke the law and most likely is going to work a deal and walk away free.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 01:06 PM   #77
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Yeah,
That's why he told the Mexicans about the guns and asked to just be allowed to leave.
So is some Mexicans get caught with dope in this country.....they should be allowed to leave if they admit to having it before being searched?

Makes perfect sense....

Quote:
[B]"

A five minute phone call would likely bring this guy home. He could do that from his presidential limo parade on the way to the golf course.
So you want the government to help you....is that wtf I'm hearing?

When I say you, I mean that collectively as in our citizens (whom you admire) who travel to other countries breaking their laws...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You want selective government help it sounds like to me. What is some long hair Occupy Wall Street type wandered into Mexico with a bunch of guns....my guess is you boys would be talking about self responsibility.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:32 PM   #78
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Lee Harvey Oswald was also a Marine.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:45 PM   #79
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Only in your lib-retarded, Kool Aid sotted mind is it "acceptable" to have an elected official blatantly and repeatedly lie to the American electorate, zany.
IBIdiot swoops in with the rude and insulting hijack attempt. Rejected by the posters in this thread!

Why not try and post to the topic, IBIDIOT? It involves three of your favorite things: Marines, munitions and Mexicans!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:39 PM   #80
camouflage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah,
That's why he told the Mexicans about the guns and asked to just be allowed to leave.
If you break the law in a foreign country, you are subject to that country's laws; whatever they may be.

The US is kind enough to put up multiple signs before you get to any US/Mexico border crossing warning (as shown). I cross that border frequently and many crossings, and there is always a well marked, last ditch u-turn available to remain in the US and if you are dumb enough to proceed, then why would anyone expect the US government to intervene on your behalf? One foot or a hundred miles into the country is irrelevant. The fact that this guy is/was in the US military is also irrelevant, he apparently wasn't going there on official business.
camouflage is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:44 PM   #81
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:54 PM   #82
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Did they bury him in Mexico?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:58 PM   #83
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
So was Charles Whitman.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:01 PM   #84
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So was Charles Whitman.
Did they bury him in Mexico too? SOTF gotta allot of Marines to rescue from Mexico if so! Not sure how she can tie it in to Obama but I have faith in the girl.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:07 PM   #85
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Well, she does wear that lipstick and can roll ... They may welcome her with open arms in Mexico.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:11 AM   #86
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

When ever did you give a fuck about the OP no balls?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:15 AM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
IBIdiot swoops in with the rude and insulting hijack attempt. Rejected by the posters in this thread!

Why not try and post to the topic, IBIDIOT? It involves three of your favorite things: Marines, munitions and Mexicans!

:mfr_lol
:
That **might** be a matter for consideration right after you and zany explain and completely justify why video clips of Jan Brewer and Rick Perry relate to the OP, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
When ever did you give a fuck about the OP no balls?
When were you and your Kool Aid sotted, lib-retarded butt-buddy, the Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, ever worried about the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:02 AM   #88
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
That **might** be a matter for consideration right after you and zany explain and completely justify why video clips of Jan Brewer and Rick Perry relate to the OP, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

When were you and your Kool Aid sotted, lib-retarded butt-buddy, the Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, ever worried about the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Thanks for verifying no balls. Your ongoing babbling bullshit parroting of insults goes on forever usually with nothing about the OP as this one did.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:18 AM   #89
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Thanks for verifying no balls. Your ongoing babbling bullshit parroting of insults goes on forever usually with nothing about the OP as this one did.
Explain how your last two hypocritical posts in this thread had a damn thing to do with the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:25 AM   #90
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Explain how your last two hypocritical posts in this thread had a damn thing to do with the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
It was all about you no balls... Everything is all about you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women