Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2014, 11:26 PM   #16
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Tell her how much you have to spend, and when you are available and plan the date.

Do not over-think this topic.

Fear is patalyzing you to the point that you are considering "fading into the sunset."

OP, how many professions can you name that demands the rate that you are comfortable giving?

Have fun, Happy Hobbying!
MrKlean is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:38 PM   #17
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

this is a great and relevant question cos over the past year or so, i have seen plenty of women raise their fees. some who had only been in this bizness for a few months, some who had been in for many years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
Honestly, if I was the girl, I think the best way to do it would be to ask to set an appt and when she says yes, say "it's $xxx, right?" And most likely she'll say "well I raised my rates, but since that's what you've always paid, it's okay." And if she grandfathers you in at that rate, whenever you can, toss her a bit extra.

Worst case scenario when you say "it's $xxx, right?" She'll say "no it's $x more" and you say "oh, I'm sorry, I've really enjoyed the time I spent with you but that's out of my price range" and maybe she'll grandfather you in then. And if she doesn't, she must not really value you as a client anyways.
two paragraphs - best explanation in the thread so far.

in my book, if she lets you know her fee increased and for whatever reason you dont want to pay that], i'd think it be easiest to just say "thanks for all the great times, but i'll pass."

that way, you DONT make it complicated
or say her new fee "prohibits your continued visits"
or attempt to explain why you cannot pay her new rate
or make an offer you may not be able to fulfill (willing to commit to see her x times a month) [esp cos some of us are not able to commit to x times a month]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I thought the norm is to grandfather guys in at the rate you saw them at originally.

I say pay her what you paid her before she raised her rates and if it's a problem, then she will let you know. Apologize, pay the difference and move on.
while i wish that grandfathering were the norm, unfortunately, the new norm is "no norm". i would guess that if we asked 50 well known providers how they handle this situation, we'd get at least 10-20 different policies.

plus, i wouldnt want to schedule an appt w/out clarifying fees, then show up w/ cash for the prior fee, and then be told (either during, just after, or after i left) "oh, pm! you were short by <insertDiffInFeesHere> dollars!"
talk about akward and embarrasing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier
...Partly because not being aware of the rate change before attempting to book, or assuming it didn't apply to me, could be perceived by the lady as rude ...
==>pmd: just what i dont need - to be considered rude.

... she didn't initiate an offer to grandfather or at least contact me after awhile when I faded away, it was likely a conscious decision not to grandfather me.
==>pmd: so are you assuming/suggesting that providers contact their prior clients and tell them they are grandfathered?
seems like a lot of work for a provider to contact all her prior clients. or at least those she wants to keep in the future.
thus, whether or not the provider contacts me about her new fees, i believe it's up to me to confirm the fee for the session i want to schedule.
and secretly hope it's the fee i paid the last time i consulted w/ her.

when i run into this problem(*), i'll let you all know how i handled it and what the provider's response was.

(*)problem - any question or matter involving doubt, uncertainty, or difficulty.
1350-1400; Middle English probleme < Latin problēma < Greek próblēma orig., obstacle, (akin to probállein to throw or lay before), equivalent to pro- + -blē- (variant stem of bállein to throw; cf. parabola ) + -ma (noun suffix of result).
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:02 AM   #18
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
so are you assuming/suggesting that providers contact their prior clients and tell them they are grandfathered?
seems like a lot of work for a provider to contact all her prior clients. or at least those she wants to keep in the future.
*shrug* I've seen a lot of ladies publicly announce a policy to grandfather in their ads. And I've received private communications telling me that I was grandfathered - either when they raised their rates, or in response to an initial inquiry before any mention by me of rates, or when following up with me because they hadn't heard from me in awhile. It may be effort, but several seemed to make it, at least with their regulars. (I wouldn't expect grandfathering by someone I'd only seen a couple of times.) Maybe that approach is no longer very common; I don't know. It's been awhile since a regular/ATF of mine raised her rates.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:01 AM   #19
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

I think to assume you are grandfathered in may lead to a problem that is easily headed off by communicating clearly.

The simplest thing to do is confirm she is fine with what you have been giving her.

To assume grandfathering applies to you puts her in an awkward spot if she is expecting the current advertised rate. And guys get all butthurt if they have to shell out more money after the deal was consummated and run to the board crying about it.

If I attempted to see a girl who I haven't seen in 6 months or longer, I would not consider myself a "regular" anymore. I would expect the new rates would apply to me.

I respect Jillian and appreciate that is how she would treat her clients, but I don't think most of your peers would share that point of view.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 04:38 AM   #20
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

I don't think she'd be offended if you followed Jillian's advice, Lance. The reactions of the Providers on this post weren't of a "you cheap bastard" type, which should say something coming from them.

Regardless, business must be good for her.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:28 AM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
Next whore up...especially if there is not fried chicken...

Completed the thought.

Several people mentioned being a regular. It might depend the provider's definition of a regular. A regular might see a lady how regularly? Monthly, bi monthly, every eight months?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 06:34 AM   #22
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I don't see fading into the sunset as a solution really... You just loose your ATF. I can relate to this issue. I had a gal I was really enjoying seeing. I did not see her as often as I should have. It is hard to explain, but I knew I would have a good time when I went so I "saved her" for my go to while I looked around. She raied her rates and told me I was not grandfathered as I had not been regular enough. She then told me how many times I had been there in the last year. Her count was incorrect and this turned into a mild arguement. In the end I am not seeing her now... The lesson here is this is a tricky subject I guess...
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:52 AM   #23
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
... do you contact her and tell her? Even if you don't specifically request being grandfathered or a discount, you risk coming across as a cheap, ungrateful bastard.

Or do you just fade away into the sunset and tell her only if she contacts you and says, "Hey, where ya been?"

Or do you do something else?

A female perspective or two might be welcome, as well.
If I wanted to see her, I would pay it. I only wish to pay the same as every other person has to pay.
In many businesses, the price increases every year. These girls are selling something I can't get any other way, and the only thing that keeps the price from tripling is the competition and the bad economy. Some have to test the market from time to time, that is how a free market works. However, many factors come into it, the equation is multivariate.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:03 AM   #24
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do appreciate this subject very much. I have been guilty of raising my rates after reaching 100 reviews. I was very concerned on how it would affect me as well as the gentleman who visit me. Although my rates have changed I do grandfather any client that I have seen in the past. The same rate I saw you at the time we met is same rate when we meet again, There are those I am still seeing for 225 You do not have to be a regular.

When I raised my rates and was still in process of screening some gentleman, they still received same price point I was at before.

I have made it known on my ads that grandfathered rate still applies, which I think is fair. I appreciate any gentleman who chooses to hop on my merry go round..LOL

Mostly I always say that if it is only the rate that is keeping you from seeing me.. to please inquire. There are days that I am able to work with you .As long as you are reasonable and respectful.

All the formalities are necessary but at times can be uncomfortable. If it is any consolation to you gentleman.. I will be the first to admit that I often wonder if the gentleman feels like he is over spending or is thinking I am as good as I say..LOL
I try to exceed at all I do until I am positive every penny is worth it.

Love you Guys!! It is you all who make my world go round.. so it truly is your opinion that matters.. In order to make my horny quest successful and helping me reach my goal for my future it is up to me to listen, But we will never know unless you speak up and let us know.So Thank you for that
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:30 AM   #25
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

When I inquired my next session with my ATF and she tells me she raised her rates, I do not and will not price haggle and if she did not automatically grandfather me in with the rate I was paying, I would kindly tell her that she is out of my price range for seeing a provider, then go out and replace her with one of the 600+ and growing by the day other providers out in hobbyland. If she continues to let me see her at the rate I have been receiving from her and no mention of a rate change, then I am going to assume that she appreciates me as a regular and not mention that her current ad shows a higher donation rate.

Bottom line is, if you can afford her and want to see her, go for it, if not, move on and regardless of how she became your ATF, there will always be another provider who is capable and willing to earn your repeat business and her donation is at a rate you are willing to pay. Once your ATF realizes you are not contacting her to see you as you have in the past, if she even cares, perhaps she will wake up and realize that really good clients are extremely hard to find (no pun intended), and perhaps realize the raise in rates was not a good idea on her past repetitive clients.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:36 AM   #26
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Generally speaking, if it is someone who I've enjoyed time with in the recent past, I don't mind maintaining their old rate.

What annoys me is when someone I haven't seen in 9-12 months asks if they can have a lower rate.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:00 AM   #27
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I've seen some Providers that stood out from others but I've never seen any reason to stamp ATF on any of them. ATF's have always struck me as "stand-in SO" that can eventually end up with the same emotional politics.

There's just too many beautiful young ladies continuously coming on line to worry about one or two "ATF's" making life financially restrained. IF I found an ATF I'd likely have some flexibility re rates but not much. I'd rather try some new tight pussy.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #28
White Tiger
Stalking Beauty

Encounters: 154

Happens all the time. I like Jillian's approach, but really see no reason to be subtle. Just ask whether you can be grandfathered. I have had several such conversations with favorite providers and have never had a problem, although I haven't always gotten the answer I was looking for. I usually say, how about grandfathering me, since I AM a grandfather.
White Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:18 AM   #29
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

I've used JP's approach before, IF I was aware of the change.

Frankly, I don't spend a lot of time following ads of those I visit regularly. If you really are that frequent a client, she should remember what you've been paying, and if she isn't happy with that rate then she should be the one to bring it up.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:21 AM   #30
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
Next whore up...
What he said.
phildo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies