Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163160
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2014, 04:01 PM   #61
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

A guy can be unpopular with providers for many reasons, actually too many to name, and the OP is spot on with this type of guy, assuming he did what she claims, and if so, too bad she will not name his handle if she knows it. I would also like to hear his side of the same situation, especially if he has a different version of events (and no, it was not me!).

What I find fascinating is providers and strippers kind of go hand in hand when it comes to this subject of who should and should not be popular with the ladies. The fact that if for whatever reason, he has a falling out with a provider, she just has never liked his persona on the board to ever see you, or whatever, then, like a strip club locker room, she tells all the providers she can how much of a jerk this guy is, or whatever other term she uses in her vendetta, and unfortunately, the others tend to agree and buy into it, even though it is just hear say, and they do not even bother to find out for themselves. OTOH, when a guy is a regular customer/client, she will generally keep quiet about him to other ladies because she wants him to spend all his money only on her, and yes, some providers will not answer reference checks from other ladies hoping he just comes and sees her.

So, as a result, a guy has to either depend on new ladies to the business who this one has not effected yet in order to see different girls, or he just has to keep seeing the same providers. He may be a good guy, but, as it is in a strip club, a stripper spreads rumors around to the other strippers that this guy has no money, for example, and they actually believe it instead of finding out for themselves, because if they did, 99% of the time, they would come back to the original girl and tell her that he has money, he just did not want to spend it on YOU.

There is a BIG difference between a guy who is not going to get along with every provider for whatever reason and a guy who is a danger to the community or anything else that is actually alert worthy.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:48 PM   #62
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Why in the hell would I publicly name the dude? Hell, I didn't even share his name privately with any providers.

Come on now...

It was just using him as an example for newbies, NOT to throw him under the bus.

And how the hell am I spreading "rumors" about someone when I haven't even named him.

Get real....

If he uses me as a ref, I will be real and HONEST with the provider and she free to do what she wants with the info.

He was safe on all accounts, just a pain in the ass.

And that is bullshit to say a chick wont give another provider a ref because she wants to keep a guy to herself. Providers give me ref's all the time and I do the same for them.

I'm NOT AT ALL greedy when it comes to ref's. If I don't give a ref it's because I didn't see the message and MOST providers are AWESOME when it comes to giving ref's. In all my years of providing, I've rarely ran into the so called "a girl wont help out another girl because she wants to keep the money for herself" crap you speak of. Actually, I can count maybe 2 times that has happen. Other than that, ref's are easy to get and most providers do a WONDERFUL job giving ref's

In fact, I just had 2 ladies return my requests for ref's within 30 mins tonight. :-)

Get real...

You're just stirring the pot now
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:37 PM   #63
ediddyent66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Thumbs up

Any provider I meet always want to see me again!!!! No doubt!!!! Looks & Personality goes a long way!!!
ediddyent66 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:16 AM   #64
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews
Default 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by ediddyent66 View Post
Any provider I meet always want to see me again!!!! No doubt!!!! Looks & Personality goes a long way!!!
I totally agree with you on this one Ediddyent66 . I hear that personality means a lot.
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:53 PM   #65
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

< Would never see Sultry Sophie again
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:02 PM   #66
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

When we used to have the ASPD happy hours, I got to sit and talk to dozens of women. They always seemed to enjoy my company. I sure got hugged a lot. I generally like people. I think attitude makes a difference.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:35 PM   #67
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
OTOH, when a guy is a regular customer/client, she will generally keep quiet about him to other ladies because she wants him to spend all his money only on her, and yes, some providers will not answer reference checks from other ladies hoping he just comes and sees her.
Not only that, but I've heard of girls who get reference check requests going behind everyone's back and pming the guy and offering a discount if he goes and sees her instead. Its part of why I love P411 so much, because I don't even have to contact a girl to see her okay on him.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:43 PM   #68
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Also, not to start a dogpile on the iffy clients, and I won't name names, but here's a "what not to do" from me.

Our first attempt to meet up ended at me leaving his house because he failed to tell me he lives there with his wife who works only 20 minutes away. And after one successful visit, he started constantly begging for lower rates, but longer appointment times, constantly pestering about doing pics and video - to which I have made it known I wasn't interested. Complaining when I said a certain menu item was off the menu. And being uber pushy about doing a video. I finally told him to call someone else.

....the cake topper was when he went from being on my "work" twitter to adding himself to my personal twitter account, which I have never made known to anyone from the hobby.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:52 AM   #69
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
Not only that, but I've heard of girls who get reference check requests going behind everyone's back and pming the guy and offering a discount if he goes and sees her instead. Its part of why I love P411 so much, because I don't even have to contact a girl to see her okay on him.
There used to be a lady on here (I use that word loosely!) who was notorious for doing that. She is no longer around, from what I understand.

But I actually had a client TELL me that she called him after I had written her for a reference. Then, I heard this from other females that she had done the same thing to them. As one might guess, I didn't hold her in very high esteem.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:58 AM   #70
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
There used to be a lady on here (I use that word loosely!) who was notorious for doing that. She is no longer around, from what I understand.

But I actually had a client TELL me that she called him after I had written her for a reference. Then, I heard this from other females that she had done the same thing to them. As one might guess, I didn't hold her in very high esteem.
Haha. I think I know who you're talking about cause I had a client tell me the same thing. It's sneaky, but can't say I blame her as I'm sure it may have worked a good percentage of the time. But as the guy told me, no discount was going to stop him from seeing me.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:13 AM   #71
sparrow1122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Ehhemm....
Being the newbie here.......
My first experience was with Bella of Ft. Worth (before eccie). Me looking for "love" and over the top Bella IOP.... I was hooked. For days, the emotional side of me wanted more, the financial side said to get a better paying job. I was able to reel it in.
The logical side says dont be a stalker.
Personality, ethics and open communication goings a long way!
sparrow1122 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:09 PM   #72
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
Haha. I think I know who you're talking about cause I had a client tell me the same thing. It's sneaky, but can't say I blame her as I'm sure it may have worked a good percentage of the time. But as the guy told me, no discount was going to stop him from seeing me.
It works. I'm positive of it.

Personally, I wouldn't lower myself to do that. One of the advantages of "this", for the male, is having the opportunity to pollinate as many flowers as he wishes to.

I wouldn't wish to have him do anything else, if that is his desire.

I might tease a guy (and flirt) a little bit, but if he wishes to see me, he'll contact me.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:26 AM   #73
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

You would be surprised at how many "ladies" actually pm a gent and offer discounts after they have received a reference request or chastise him for thinking of going to see someone else when he knows SHE has bills to pay. It is unbelievable. I have been shown texts and pm's proving it. I just apologize and assure that I will never do that and he can ALWAYS count on me to be professional and help him along in his hobby career. Some pretty active posting ladies are quite territorial. SMDH!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:02 AM   #74
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
You would be surprised at how many "ladies" actually pm a gent and offer discounts after they have received a reference request or chastise him for thinking of going to see someone else when he knows SHE has bills to pay. It is unbelievable. I have been shown texts and pm's proving it. I just apologize and assure that I will never do that and he can ALWAYS count on me to be professional and help him along in his hobby career. Some pretty active posting ladies are quite territorial. SMDH!
OK, quite a few PM's get sent out from ladies soliciting business. I'm not bothered by them because they are usually subtle and appropriate entreaties letting me know someone is available and we should talk. None have ever gone beyond one or two if we didn't click.
I don't mind them, I look at the showcase pictures, and take it from there. Marketing done properly makes the world go round.
BTW - I'm out of the country now and can't immediately act upon requests.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:11 AM   #75
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Yessssssssss you nailed it!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women