Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163161
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2014, 02:03 PM   #16
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Plenty of girls my penis would like to see (and in some cases see again) that I've decided not to based on character.

Might take a visit, a few pms, interactions on the board, etc. I'm not interested in seeing someone that's an idiot, has a shitty attitude, or whatever.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:34 PM   #17
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLRRP View Post
I'm waiting for the punch line. Do you honestly think you know these women from what you see on here? This is fantasy land.
My question too? What am I missing in my research????
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:39 PM   #18
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
What about the ice pick scene from Basic Instinct? You cool with that, bro?
She was just way into cooling her drinks.....so misunderstood.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:49 PM   #19
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
My question too? What am I missing in my research????
Fine, do your research. Nothing wrong with that. Understand what you see these women
write, on ECCIE, is PR. This is not the Junior League. I don't even trust many of the reviews.
By far the best source is the guys that you meet in the hobby.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:41 PM   #20
Clit Lover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Most of us never get to meet other guys in the hobby. All we have to go on is forum posts, reviews and PM's with the provider. I still think you can learn a lot from those 3 things.
Clit Lover is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:36 PM   #21
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardo View Post
Most of us never get to meet other guys in the hobby. All we have to go on is forum posts, reviews and PM's with the provider. I still think you can learn a lot from those 3 things.
Have you tried? I will be meeting up with a friend in about a hour. He has been around the hobby for over10 years. He introduced me to the girl I was with this afternoon. He knows what I like and points me in the right direction. He is just one of several. They will also let me know who's bad news. Don'T trust the WKs.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #22
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by outoftheblue View Post
Life has taught me to consider a provider's character in deciding who to see. Does she have a reputation for honesty? Is she a kind person? If I had a heart attack in session would she help me and stay with me? People will show you who they are if you pay attention. A good name matters and it matters a lot, And a good name goes beyond whether she does CIM.
OutOfTheBlue - your ATF has an exemplary character, she is a wonderful person. She is probably too honest for this business, IMHO, but I'm very grateful for her trustworthiness.
Many of the other girls I've seen are also very honest and discreet. As has been said many times, you guys in Dallas have it very good.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:12 PM   #23
outoftheblue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Thx Jewish Lawyer.I could have made my point better. I consider providers to be in a profession, just like lawyers and doctors. The word professional comes from the Latin "professus". In Roman times, a physician or an advocate would go to the town square and announce that the needs of those in the square came ahead of their needs. They would professus. From that comes professional. So when a provide tells me she would be glad to introduce me to a fellow provider, she is being a professional. When she says "I want to help you realize your cuckold
Fantasy, she is being a professional. Look at providers as you do your lawyer or your doctor,and I promise, your view of them will change , and for the better.
outoftheblue is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:19 AM   #24
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I think you can get some insight into what kind of person a provider is from the board. It's not fool proof, but it beats nothing.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:33 AM   #25
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely watch for warning threads and read her post.

Some ladies really do understand what it means to have a good reputation & good TCB, in addition to the skills BCD.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 11:07 AM   #26
EZ.
Valued Poster

Yes, ECCIE is better than nothing.

"Some ladies really do understand what it means to have a good reputation & good TCB, in addition to the skills BCD." Absolutely, and they work the PR to their advantage.

I was reading a thread where the OP actually wrote two positive reviews when nothing actually happened. The women eventually ripped him off. Some have their WKs to defend the indefensible. I've had guys tell me that they wrote positive reviews because they didn't want the hassle.

Whoever dies with the most toys, wins. Wrong! Whoever dies with the most friends, wins. Tonight, I will be drinking with some of my old friends from ASPD. Combined, they have decades of experience. They know what I like, most of the women on here and can point me in the right direction.
It ain't against the law to meet up at a strip club. You see guys, on here, that think like you. Use the PM and make some friends. Having some nekkid women in your lap, ass grabbing and titties in your mouth is a side benefit.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:50 PM   #27
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLRRP View Post
Fine, do your research. Nothing wrong with that. Understand what you see these women
write, on ECCIE, is PR. This is not the Junior League. I don't even trust many of the reviews.
By far the best source is the guys that you meet in the hobby.
10000+
doug_dfw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women