Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2014, 09:11 PM   #1
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42
Default Review: Tantra/Dom session with Heather Dione

Date: 7/16/2014
Provider: Heather Dione
Phone: 415-340-2435
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://sensualityforthesoul.com/
City: Washington DC
State: Maryland
Address: Foggy Bottom
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Tantra, L1, Foot Fetish, Body Worship, Sensual Domination
Session Length: 120
Fee: 560
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As good as her pics. 5'2" A cups, tan, not an ounce of fat
Recommendation: Absolutely!!
timothe is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:46 AM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Nice review. I've been interested in trying tantric activities, but there is no way I can stop from blowing my load early. When I get aroused-- especially with a lady I'm with the first time, my cock is pretty much hard as soon as I see her or talk to her just before we meet. Even if I try to calm down and relax, my cock either stays semi hard, or once the subject changes to a sensual tone, my dick gets hard again. To make things last longer, I tend focus on her by kissing, sucking, and DATY. There have been times when I've gotten so turned on by giving her DATY, that I've almost lost it myself. Lately, though, I have been able to keep things in control; however, when it comes time for me, I still usually blow my load as soon as her mouth goes on my cock or my cock slides into her pussy for one or two thrusts. Now once I blow the first load, I'm more relaxed and can go at a more normal rate and last longer the second time around. I've tried everything from "rubbing" one out 30 min prior to the date, to using desensitizers, to thinking of anything but sex, to using the squeeze technique; all to no avail. I kinda talked about this with this girl I'm seeing on a regular basis. She told me it is mostly in the mind. I get that. I think the next time we hook up, I'm going to ask her to deny me from cumming and see how it goes.

I would love to experience some tantric training, but given my problem, would I be defeating the purpose or being a problem client to a lady who has certain expectations. Also, I know definitions of tantric activities vary widely. I understand the nature is to deny release until you want to. I know it is more intimate and not just getting laid. Would it be wrong to expect FS with tantric activities? Would it be wrong to expect multiple pops in a tantric session? The goal for me would be to get myself to the point where I can enjoy a long lasting session in which I finally pop one time after trying many positions, etc. This is why I'm attracted to tantric activities. I see it as a way to lasting longer and having a more enjoyable sex knowing I'm not going to pop in the first 2 minutes with a girl.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:56 PM   #3
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Nice review. I've been interested in trying tantric activities, but there is no way I can stop from blowing my load early. When I get aroused-- especially with a lady I'm with the first time, my cock is pretty much hard as soon as I see her or talk to her just before we meet. Even if I try to calm down and relax, my cock either stays semi hard, or once the subject changes to a sensual tone, my dick gets hard again. To make things last longer, I tend focus on her by kissing, sucking, and DATY. There have been times when I've gotten so turned on by giving her DATY, that I've almost lost it myself. Lately, though, I have been able to keep things in control; however, when it comes time for me, I still usually blow my load as soon as her mouth goes on my cock or my cock slides into her pussy for one or two thrusts. Now once I blow the first load, I'm more relaxed and can go at a more normal rate and last longer the second time around. I've tried everything from "rubbing" one out 30 min prior to the date, to using desensitizers, to thinking of anything but sex, to using the squeeze technique; all to no avail. I kinda talked about this with this girl I'm seeing on a regular basis. She told me it is mostly in the mind. I get that. I think the next time we hook up, I'm going to ask her to deny me from cumming and see how it goes.

I would love to experience some tantric training, but given my problem, would I be defeating the purpose or being a problem client to a lady who has certain expectations. Also, I know definitions of tantric activities vary widely. I understand the nature is to deny release until you want to. I know it is more intimate and not just getting laid. Would it be wrong to expect FS with tantric activities? Would it be wrong to expect multiple pops in a tantric session? The goal for me would be to get myself to the point where I can enjoy a long lasting session in which I finally pop one time after trying many positions, etc. This is why I'm attracted to tantric activities. I see it as a way to lasting longer and having a more enjoyable sex knowing I'm not going to pop in the first 2 minutes with a girl.
The idea behind Tantra is to provide the man with skills to be able to last longer and cum harder. I'm not sure if it will work for you, but I'm much more patient than I used to be. *shrug*
timothe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women