Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2014, 01:14 PM   #1
Anti Hero
BANNED

Default whats a good sugar daddy website for girls that will put out

refer to title
Anti Hero is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:18 PM   #2
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have personal experiences with any of these websites but here are some where you might find what you're looking for-

Seekingarrangement.com
Sugardaddyforme.com
Ashleymadison.com (a few clients told me they found girls to hook up with on there)
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:42 PM   #3
NeverMarry
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

There's a sugar daddy section on the main page, which you'll be able to see if you have premium access. They will have more information. I have personal experience of the first two sites sweet treat listed. You can find what you're looking for on either. Just don't give the girls any $$ up front (read the stickies in the sugar daddy section to find out why).
NeverMarry is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:56 PM   #4
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I should note i have always been curious about a SD/SB thing and I've debated signing up Are there any girls out there who have been successful on sugardaddyforme or SA and have managed to be providers on the side as well?
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:44 PM   #5
biggdogg
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
I should note i have always been curious about a SD/SB thing and I've debated signing up Are there any girls out there who have been successful on sugardaddyforme or SA and have managed to be providers on the side as well?
Perhaps we should talk
biggdogg is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:54 PM   #6
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160596
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Don't it'll be a waste of your time, most are just looking for young dumb girls and trick them into fucking raw for free
lily blake is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:09 PM   #7
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallastxbaby View Post
Don't it'll be a waste of your time, most are just looking for young dumb girls and trick them into fucking raw for free
This. Beware the Splenda daddy!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:30 PM   #8
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This woman until she killed her SD.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:16 PM   #9
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes ... don't believe the hype. Having a truly VESTED sugar-daddy can be a whirl-wind of emotions and even at 100% support (i.e mortgage , car note, bills taken care of) you have to decide if it's all worth it for you.

Also nowadays providers use this term SO loosely knowing good and well dude's just a multi-hour paying client, whilst clients use the term loosely knowing good and well she's just a more than 250+ an hour provider....all to distinguish themselves from the hobby although whether you're a wife wanting a 20,000 ring or hooker wanting 250, it's all the same ( according to the no such thing as free pussy theory).

Then again for some ladies, a guy has to purchase you a house or car to be a sugar daddy...

And as for your question ST69, many SD's will support you if you discontinue to provide ( I call it the Pretty Woman Syndrome) but of course that is sooo hypocritical as many are married and in committed relationships.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:54 PM   #10
NeverMarry
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
But there are exceptions. I had a sugar baby for a month and took care of her, though my budget most likely isn't enough for sweet treat. The only reason I got rid of her was that she was 6 weeks pregnant when we started the arrangement but she didn't say anything until she started to show. That plus it became obvious that she was seeing someone else.
NeverMarry is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:25 PM   #11
Incognito44
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Yeah, and quite few ECCIE/P411 girls can be found on sugar daddy sites. Lot of providers pretending to be sugar babies, still wanting to be paid by the hour. And you shouldn't be asking that question in a Co-ed forum full of Providers.

I think you want UTR providers and not Sugar babies. Its totally different ball game and relationship. I do not think you have any idea what Sugar baby means.

Or you are looking for cheap fuck. Either way, thats not a sugar daddy relationship.
Incognito44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 10:01 PM   #12
heartlover
Valued Poster

Unfortunately I have experience with this. AM was a waste of time for me. My last sb came from here. We had an arrangement that worked well for both of us. She spent a lot of time with me and was really good to me and lots of fun and she got paid well and continued to provide on a "part time" basis. She played by the rules but I lost it emotionally and screwed it up. I think eccie fills.can do both but not just sb only...just my opinion. I would do the eccie girl/ sb thing again with the right fire. Keep in mind.it's expensive. Alternatively , sugardaddyforme is a great place to meet girls for dating steady for pay. and yes there are a lot of eccie girls.on there but it doesn't work.well.for them . Many of.the guys on here would do.a.sb arrangement if a regular girl would just ask.In my opinion having a so civil girl and an eccie/sb girl would be perfect. Would do it again.
heartlover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women