Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41558
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2014, 09:41 PM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
More Dimtard Revisionist history. When GWB took over from Clinton, the stock market was in the middle of a dive. That's the primary reason Al Gore wasn't elected.

6.5 years after he took "the reigns", Bush had "lead" the Stock Market and the Housing Bubble on a massive rally. Sounds kinda familiar, huh? During that time UE was in the 5.x% range.

Good try though Tsmokies. You earned your little bigkotex star for that effort.
I have always wondered about the term "brain washed". However never have witnessed it till you appeared on the board.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:55 PM   #17
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I didn't know what they meant by "Trolltard" until I saw your posts Eva. You're still overdue for another handle change, dumbass.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:50 AM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Interesting events. In 2005 George Bush was 531 miles away from Katrina whose devastation was caused by a natural disaster coupled with democratic politicians (Blanco and Nagan) playing politics with people's misery. Many on this board still bring it up that it took 72 hours for Bush to go to New Orleans. In 2014 Obama is 500 miles away from the border where a "humanitarian disaster" is occurring because of a presidential executive orders and I hear no one making one demand of the POTUS. Anyone care to explain why this is?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:27 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Anyone care to explain why this is?
Yes.

Priorities.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:07 AM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I didn't know what they meant by "Trolltard" until I saw your posts Eva. You're still overdue for another handle change, dumbass.
When are you changing yours to turd fly? Don't worry your little brain about my handle.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:22 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Interesting events. In 2005 George Bush was 531 miles away from Katrina whose devastation was caused by a natural disaster coupled with democratic politicians (Blanco and Nagan) playing politics with people's misery. Many on this board still bring it up that it took 72 hours for Bush to go to New Orleans. In 2014 Obama is 500 miles away from the border where a "humanitarian disaster" is occurring because of a presidential executive orders and I hear no one making one demand of the POTUS. Anyone care to explain why this is?
Have you ever been there? Not much to see. Unless you can locate a dead body in all that heat.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:25 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Have you ever been there?
Have you? Found many "dead bodies"?
Old 07-10-2014, 07:30 AM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Have you? Found many "dead bodies"?
No have you? News on he tragedy show ranchers in the area putting gallons of water in barrels. Then showing border patrolmen carrying bodies of children .
Old 07-10-2014, 08:41 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No have you?
Yes, I have been to the Rio Grande River and across it, many times. Never saw any bodies during any crossing. I have seen pics of bodies from the slaughtering going on over the turf wars down there. Consequently over the past few years any "crossing" I did was at around 25,000 to 30,000 feet altitude and bodies were not visible at that altitude.

Which brings up an "interesting" query regarding deployment of Guard units.

What will be their "rules of engagement" when "sealing" the border?

Do they have to yell "ALTO!" just once, or is it twice, before they shoot at the raft of children about to "touch" the bank on the U.S. side of the River?
Old 07-10-2014, 08:46 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
No have you? News on he tragedy show ranchers in the area putting gallons of water in barrels. Then showing border patrolmen carrying bodies of children .

Okay, it's a tragedy but who is responsible? Four years ago they had 6,000 cases of children crossing the border and today it is going to be more like 75,000 cases that they know about. Only heaven knows how many bodies are lying out there or buried in shallow graves by drug dealing coyotes or how many children have just disappeared into some kind of sick sex operation. What has changed between now and then? On the surface nothing has changed in Mexico or Central America. The only thing different are the words of Barack Obama promising that no child will be sent back and the signing of an executive order. This is all (that means 100%) Obama's fault. Now he wants the Congress to pony up nearly 4 billion dollars for what he did. If your brother came home with a new car and handed you the bill, would you pay it? Even if he says that he will likely go to jail for fraud and his credit will be ruined if you don't?

Those ranchers that you are so concerned about have been putting up with this for years. Their homes are invaded, their livestock and family pets (dogs) killed, and the cartels threaten them with death should they make a problem. Remember the Minutemen on the border? This is a long term problem that Bush promised to fix and the democrats in Congress promised to fund. Well Bush is gone and the democrats lied again. The fence has not been built, the Border Patrol has not been beefed up, and we even have a POTUS and his little dog Eric shipping weapons to the cartels to be used against Americans, our law enforcement, and Mexican civilians. Face it, besides being incompetent to the extreme, Obama acts like a spoiled teenager (tweener?) and he is an accessory to murders (Joffrey the Second?)

By the way, I was at Crawford last year in July.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:52 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

In the late 90's there was a substantial appropriation passed for a substantial increase in the border patrol agents, but the administration did not require the expenditure to hire and train any where near the number authorized. There was hardly a recruiting program.

Some local LE agencies were contacted on almost an informal basis in an attempt to find Spanish speaking officers who desired to make the shift to the Feds, but only a small % of the authorization was spent. Lots of noise and no action.

But "we" did end up with a budget surplus!!!!!! "Happy Days" in the Past!!!!

http://www.libertylobby.org/articles/immigration.html

"Tidal Wave of Aliens Aims at Southwest
• An expected influx of illegal aliens could wreak havoc on America's unskilled laborers.

By The SPOTLIGHT Staff

The estimated 5 million illegal aliens -- primarily Hispanics living in the border area of Texas -- may soon be joined by 600,000 jobless and homeless illegals from Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala and El Salvador.

Another 280,000 immigrants from the four Central American countries have already made their way to the U.S. southwest, according to researchers at CID-Gallup of Costa Rica, a subsidiary of U.S. Gallup Organization.

The research, requested by the U.S. Information Agency, finds that the largest number of Central American illegal immigrants -- 180,000 -- will come from El Salvador, which has an adult population of 3 million. Next are 170,000 from Honduras with 2.26 million adults; another 170,000 from Guatemala with 6.1 million adults; and 88,000 from Nicaragua with 3.3 million adults.

The influx of Central American immigrants will have a major effect on the U.S. job market. Immigrants in general with less than a high school education drive down wages and push up unemployment for unskilled U.S. laborers, especially Hispanics and blacks, George J. Borjas, a professor at Harvard University, testified at a recent hearing of the House Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims.

"The Costa Rica researchers interviewed 1,000 randomly selected would-be immigrants from the four Central American countries. They discovered that many of the Hondurans and Nicaraguans mistakenly thought they could come to the United States regardless of their legal status in the wake of Hurricane Mitch in early November.

"The Clinton administration decided not to deport any Nicaraguans and Hondurans if they were in the U.S. illegally before Dec. 30, 1998. The deportation stay remains in effect through June 2000."

Read on ... 14 years .... plus.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:17 PM   #27
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Huh?

You make no sense.....

Bush was a terrible president; Obama is worse.
Whirlaway so if Obama is so bad why did you vote for him in 2008? Keep in mind you are under oathe and have been quoted in this forum that you didn't vote for McCain who by the way had a running mate in Palin who is a huge tea party supporter and considered to be extreme right wing.

You see Whirlaway I was a Reagan democrat many years ago- but Reagan would not recognize the GOp today- the GOP has gone so far right that it's sad- their are those in the GOP like you, GNAd, IFF, I B, Lexus lover and JD who embrace the exact opposite fundamentalist ideas of the GOP of the Reagan years and you think you are the better Americans or better conservatives. It's asshole's like you guys who are the reason why the GOP will be defeated an won't regain the presidency and for that I thank you
.[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE]
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:47 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Whirlaway so if Obama is so bad why did you vote for him in 2008? Keep in mind you are under oathe and have been quoted in this forum that you didn't vote for McCain who by the way had a running mate in Palin who is a huge tea party supporter and considered to be extreme right wing.

You see Whirlaway I was a Reagan democrat many years ago- but Reagan would not recognize the GOp today- the GOP has gone so far right that it's sad- their are those in the GOP like you, GNAd, IFF, I B, Lexus lover and JD who embrace the exact opposite fundamentalist ideas of the GOP of the Reagan years and you think you are the better Americans or better conservatives. It's asshole's like you guys who are the reason why the GOP will be defeated an won't regain the presidency and for that I thank you
.[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE]
WE it wouldn't do to call you an asshole since yours is invisible behind your shoulders and plugged with your head if you imagine that Republicans today are more conservative than they were during the Reagan administration. JFK was more conservative than most Republican congressmen are today, moron!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:14 PM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post

.[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE]
I don't know where to begin. Are you pulling my leg with the above bullshit you wrote?

A couple of quick responses.

I am not the only one who thinks Obama is the worst President since WWII. You can ignore the Quinnipiac poll if you want....but running and hiding won't change the facts. - Most of America, according to the recent Quinnipiac poll, have determined Obama is the worse president. Note that the poll was over weighted with registered Democrat voters.

I have told you multiple times. I did not vote for Obama and I did not vote for McCain.

You are right, Reagan would not recognize the Republican Party today. It has moved to the left of where Reagan took the party in the 1980s. Thanks to Both Bush I and II.

I have no expectation that the Tea Party conservatives will win the White House in the near term. I am happy with election successes at the local and state level, and continued success in taking over the agenda in Congress. Hopefully the Senate will turn red as well. And if it does, it will have more constitutional conservative voices than ever.

This isn't a sprint to the finish. It will take more than a single election cycle to get things back on track.

I find it amusing that in the face of facts; you continue to support Obama. Dumping Obama, doesn't mean you have to turn Tea Party red. But geez, wake up to the miserable failure that Obama has been. Unless of course you are an open border advocate who wants to fundamentally change America, doesn't believe in American exceptionalism, embraces more debt, and thinks America is a force for what is wrong in the world.

Let me ask you a question. Aren't you sick and tired (and disgusted) by all his lying, his arrogance, his incompetence, his failed policies ? Or, are you one of those "my guy at any cost" ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:31 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I don't know where to begin. Are you pulling my leg with the above bullshit you wrote?

A couple of quick responses.

I am not the only one who thinks Obama is the worst President since WWII. You can ignore the Quinnipiac poll if you want....but running and hiding won't change the facts. - Most of America, according to the recent Quinnipiac poll, have determined Obama is the worse president. Note that the poll was over weighted with registered Democrat voters.

I have told you multiple times. I did not vote for Obama and I did not vote for McCain.

You are right, Reagan would not recognize the Republican Party today. It has moved to the left of where Reagan took the party in the 1980s. Thanks to Both Bush I and II.

I have no expectation that the Tea Party conservatives will win the White House in the near term. I am happy with election successes at the local and state level, and continued success in taking over the agenda in Congress. Hopefully the Senate will turn red as well. And if it does, it will have more constitutional conservative voices than ever.

This isn't a sprint to the finish. It will take more than a single election cycle to get things back on track.

I find it amusing that in the face of facts; you continue to support Obama. Dumping Obama, doesn't mean you have to turn Tea Party red. But geez, wake up to the miserable failure that Obama has been. Unless of course you are a left winger who wants to fundamentally change America, doesn't believe in American exceptionalism, and thinks America is a force for what is wrong in the world.

Let me ask you a question. Aren't you sick and tired (and disgusted) by all his lying ? Or, are you one of those "ends justify the means" guy ?
The takeaway from this post is -- Whir-LIE-turd DIDN'T VOTE AT ALL!

But that doesn't stop him from running his mouth against POTUS, and everything else American ... except guns.

How can he call anybody a liar, when he's getting busted every day for the same thing?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women